Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today (25976 Views)

Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor / Tribunal: Wada May Return As Kogi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Nychillax(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2016

Sincerely there is no basis that duly explain this scenario in our constitution.Going by the voice of masses in Kogi state, yahaya bello is a fraud. From the death of pensioner during the protest to 115million naira exotic car to 20billion bail out funds without any effect on the Masses.

Nigeria's youths are only ready to handover we are not ready to takeover. Yahaya has been demonstrated that over the months. No deputy Governor, no functional house of assembly.Is that a democratic governance??Or can I say he lack leadership ability to put the state in order, he can't even guarantee himself safety in any where in kogi state without masked security personnel and bulletproof car........

The saddened fact here is that he will successful win at the apex Court (we already know our judiciary system after brown envelope exchanged hands).....

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
legba1:

SECONDED.....
Yaya Bello has won ooo how una go do now. Jump inside any river around you
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by BBackOurGlory: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
[size=20pt]SUPREME COURT UPHELD SUPREME GOD’S MANDATE OF YAHAYA BELLO[/size]

[size=16pt]Let me start by saying ‘‘God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God’’ but God spoke thrice here for men to believe.

On the ascendance of Yahaya Bello as the Governor, Falake & Wada needed God to speak thrice (Supreme Court) not just once (Tribunal) or twice (Court of Appeal) before they can believe that Power actually belongs to God.
By now I believe Faleke will accept the will of God and focus on his legislative assignment. For Wada, I believe the time is right for his records to tested for probity and accountability while he was the Governor of Kogi State.

For the Falake and Wada supporters, I will encourage you with the following words from the Holy Book ‘‘so then it is not of him that wills, nor of him that runs, but of God that shows mercy’’. God has decided to choice Yahaya Bello as the Governor of Kogi State for now, so let’s all cooperate with God’s divine agenda; the New Direction.

In the last Kogi State governorship election, ‘’I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does bread come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all’’.
It’s now time for Governor Yahaya Bello (GYB) to leave up to expectation. It’s now time for GYB to rise up to the demands of his office. The court case is over, but alas the case of ‘performance measurement, delivery of democracy dividends, steadfastness in stewardship etc’’ continues.

My candid advice to Gov. Yahaya Bello and other public office holders in Nigeria is to surround yourself with people that will tell you what you needed to hear and not what you wanted to hear.

God bless Gov. Yahaya Bello,
God bless Former Gov. Idris Wada,
God bless Hon. James Faleke,
God bless the memories of Late Abubarka Audu,
God bless all Kogi State and Kogians,
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Bigromeo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=BBackOurGlory post=49523994][size=20pt][b]Base on political calculations and permutations, Yahaya Bello will be sustained as the Executive Governor of Kogi State.

As expected, a particular tribe that has dominated Kogi State since her creation will be aggrieved. Let Yahaya Bello even perform better than angels, Prophet Mohammed or Jesus Christ, this group of people will still not be happy.

More than 70% of the discovered ghost workers in Kogi State .what is dis 1 sayn.dude even d ebira guys ar complaining.in a state where d maj of people ar 4rm a particular tribe where do u xpect d ghost workers 2 cum 4rm more,4rm d less major tribes.do u dnt stay in kg state & u dnt knw wat is suping here ok.if d guy is workn fine we gat no ish wif him cos am damn 2 educated 2 b supportn a particular tribe.do u knw hw much his suv jeep cost & wrkers aint getn their income.walahi oti fa igbo
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Betapikin101: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
MrPetex:
were is this one from??
Team anywhere belle face
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by olumidazz: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ask rock judgement.
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by tilman(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
hahahaha after all d noise Bello is still the Governor of kogi state
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by olumidazz: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Judgement from aso rock
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Larasisi(f): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Poor state being dragged from three direction.
Hope whoever emerge winner out of gratitude to God will work to move the state out of its present state
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by respect80(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
BBackOurGlory:
Contract fraud: How Kogi State Gov & in-law “Capt. Wada” pocketed N3.5billion
http://247ureports.com/contract-fraud-how-kogi-state-gov-in-law-%E2%80%9Ccapt-wada%E2%80%9D-pocketed-n3-5billion-documents-included/

According to available evidence, Wada made away with N3.5billion of Kogi State resources in collaboration with his father-in-law. Through a company called HORIZON GROUP LIMITED owned by Captain Wada, Gov Idris awarded numerous “white elephant” contracts in excess of N3.5billion.

HORIZON GROUP LIMITED comprises of five smaller companies – Horizon Stock Brokers Limited, Horizon Building Society Limited, Hotel De Horizon Limited, Horizon Bureau De Change Limited, and Horizon Construction Company Limited. The contracts were awarded to Horizon Construction Company Limited – with office address at Abuja located at 40 Lusaka Street, Wuse Zone 6, and a Lagos office at Investment House, 4th Floor 21/25 Broad Street, Lagos.

One of the recent “white elephant” contracts awarded to HORIZON was for the dualization of Ankpa township road at the contract sum of N622.2million [N622,169,569.35]. The notice of award was contained in a letter dated August 30, 2010 and addressed to the Managing Director of Horizon Construction Company with caption “offer of provisional award of contract for the dualization of Ankpa township road”. The letter referenced KGS/CAB/39/VOL.111/653 and was signed by the Secretary to the State Tender Board, A. D. Owonipa.

Yet workers salaries were being paid. tongue however, it's different in Bello's case hence the reason for the visible and audible tension in the state
If you can't give me my natural entitlements, must you deprive me of the one I work for
Pls be kind enough to answer my question
If he can't develop the state let him pay workers salaries at least with that workers can develop themselves in other words... The state
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Esperooke(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
BBackOurGlory:
[size=20pt][b]Base on political calculations and permutations, Yahaya Bello will be sustained as the Executive Governor of Kogi State.

As expected, a particular tribe that has dominated Kogi State since her creation will be aggrieved. Let Yahaya Bello even perform better than angels, Prophet Mohammed or Jesus Christ, this group of people will still not be happy.

More than 70% of the discovered ghost workers in Kogi State are from this particular tribe. Many of them lives in Abuja and earned income from Kogi State government for several years.

Had the previous Governors in Kogi State turned the streets of Kogi State to heaven, the task would have been more easier for Yahaya Bello. Most people castigating Yahaya Bello today are the beneficiaries of the old orders. They never held their ''Own Son'' for performance, accountability and probity. Well, we all still remember the Late Abubakar Audu N11billion EFCC Case, we all still remember the none-performance of Wada. Maybe their 'Own Son'' cannot do anything wrong.

It's Yahaya Bello time; as Power belongs to God and he gives it to whosoever pleases him.

[/b][/size]
I suspect two things. Either you are one of the few greedy and selfish folks around him, or you are a tribalist bigot. For your digestion, I am an Okun man and a repentant GYB supporter, but to call a spade a spade, he has failed even most of us that earlier rejoice at his emergence for tribal reason. Yahaya Bello, with the short term he has spent, has shown he is a scam and an error. I care less if he wins today or not, four years is just a stone throw, and also posterity is always by the side to greet every action and inactions of men.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by kahal29: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
olumidazz:
Judgement from aso rock

But when they returned Wike, Udom and Ikpeazu.. .. it was judgement from Aso Land.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by olumidazz: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Supreme court of Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by ozo13(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thukzee01:
Yahaya bello is a big disgrace 2 we the youths.
Tufiakwa
brother explain beta abeg .how z he a disgrace
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Rutheby(f): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
the state was never better wen igalas were there[quote author=Greataausim post=49522448]
Hope u are saw what's happening kogi state, am frm Dekina, but my family reside in ankpa LG, really i felt bad wen i tours kogi state with some expariates to see how the governor is working, mehn i feel ashame of myself what i saw in ankpa, Omala, Ofu, Dekina, Adavi, Kabba, Okene, Ogorimagogo, Idah, Ibaji, Yagba east, Yagba west, Ajaokuta.... The facts i got frm my tours is that the governor is not working sinc he assumed office last year. Spending the state fund
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by kahal29: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
olumidazz:
Supreme court of Aso rock

Wait Ooooo.. .. . but when this Same Supreme Court returned Wike of Rivers, Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom and Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia..... . it was a victory for democracy? What goes around comes around.
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by olanje: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
AYB is the winner.... All for the youths #Youths_ti_take_over

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Xapio: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
respect80:

Sorry bro we are talking about politics here.
So you think if yahaya Bello should offer 200m/month to Tinubu he will simply reject it for any reason kwo
Interesting.. Lets talk politics then.. Why will Bello be paying 200m/month to Tinubu where as he knows that Tinubu is fighting to remove him from office through Faleke?
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
[size=14pt][center]Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!! I knew right from the beginning that this is how everything will end. Congratulation to my Governor.... I finally rest my case[/center][/size]
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Xapio: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Greataausim:

Pls don't qoute me wrong bcoz i have the original paysheets here, bcoz i got my facts frm a very close friend of mine working with the governor(Name not mention for security purpose) this politic u can't predict...
why on earth will Gov Bello be paying Tinubu 200m/month where he knows that Tinubu is fighting to remove him from office?... Unless I see the evidence, this is just a farce..
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Swiftlee(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ogu madan! Okwo koli edo! The struggle continues. Whether is Bello who won or not, everybody would give account of the torment meted on those who are supposed to be cared for.
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by oweman: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Those castigating the galas here miss the point that state ( kogi ) is the land of looters and I wonder if there ivisbor can ever be a place so fertile for frauds

In kogi stealing I'is a way of life and this cut across al the l tribes be Ebira , Okun _Igala everybody is a big partaker of the lootings .
Whoever winsbdontake any different !!!
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by BBackOurGlory: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Esperooke:

I suspect two things. Either you are one of the few greedy and selfish folks around him, or you are a tribalist bigot. For your digestion, I am an Okun man and a repentant GYB supporter, but to call a spade a spade, he has failed even most of us that earlier rejoice at his emergence for tribal reason. Yahaya Bello, with the short term he has spent, has shown he is a scam and an error. I care less if he wins today or not, four years is just a stone throw, and also posterity is always by the side to greet every action and inactions of men.

This thing pain you oooooooo. Pls take panadol extra or paracetamol. Thanks
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Esperooke(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
BBackOurGlory:

This thing pain you oooooooo. Pls take panadol extra or paracetamol. Thanks
Never in anyway pained, never! But some fools get cured when they have someone to let them know how foolhardy they are. Just don't know yours may be curable.
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Esperooke(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
BBackOurGlory:
[size=20pt]SUPREME COURT UPHELD SUPREME GOD’S MANDATE OF YAHAYA BELLO[/size]

[size=16pt]Let me start by saying ‘‘God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God’’ but God spoke thrice here for men to believe.

On the ascendance of Yahaya Bello as the Governor, Falake & Wada needed God to speak thrice (Supreme Court) not just once (Tribunal) or twice (Court of Appeal) before they can believe that Power actually belongs to God.
By now I believe Faleke will accept the will of God and focus on his legislative assignment. For Wada, I believe the time is right for his records to tested for probity and accountability while he was the Governor of Kogi State.

For the Falake and Wada supporters, I will encourage you with the following words from the Holy Book ‘‘so then it is not of him that wills, nor of him that runs, but of God that shows mercy’’. God has decided to choice Yahaya Bello as the Governor of Kogi State for now, so let’s all cooperate with God’s divine agenda; the New Direction.

In the last Kogi State governorship election, ‘’I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does bread come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all’’.
It’s now time for Governor Yahaya Bello (GYB) to leave up to expectation. It’s now time for GYB to rise up to the demands of his office. The court case is over, but alas the case of ‘performance measurement, delivery of democracy dividends, steadfastness in stewardship etc’’ continues.

My candid advice to Gov. Yahaya Bello and other public office holders in Nigeria is to surround yourself with people that will tell you what you needed to hear and not what you wanted to hear.

God bless Gov. Yahaya Bello,
God bless Formal Gov. Idris Wada,
God bless Hon. James Faleke,
God bless the memories of Late Abubarka Audu,
God bless all Kogi State and Kogians,
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
[/size]
God bless you! Spot on!
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by 9isguy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
MrPetex:
were is this one from
from d state wia AYB won...and wia are u from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses / Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead / Suspended SGF Feigns Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.