Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish (2733 Views)

Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by universityfailu(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yo biitch. You hear me, quit those shii already. Loser

You hope to be successful in life as a nigerian musician, like this? I dont think so, biitch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oohh laaawd! Here we go again.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Airforce1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
My name in their mouth like toothpaste

Everyday they got something new.

Bunch of smello(s)

How real Geez Stare at haters

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by stiflerdrug: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gimi 4 tickets for this..

#FrontRow

TrapQueen77
HateU2
Lastking147

Ya'll come.. It's abouta go down cool

Sips ciroc
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
popcorn at the ready cheesy
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by stiflerdrug: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Oohh laaawd! Here we go again.. grin

Lol yo here already grin
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:

#FrontRow

Trap.Queen77
Hate.U2
Lastkin.g147

Sips ciroc
*sits down*
*Shakes hand*
Thanks for calling me bro.
Lemme buy another ticket for my one and only Bestie iamnawty darling. Coman sit beside me cool.

Barman, give us Andre please.
All on me smiley
stiflerdrug:

#FrontRow

TrapQueen77
HateU2
Lastking147

Sips ciroc

I broke the record, FTC... grin

We juz watch jare... I don't know em..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by universityfailu(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Airforce1:

Bunch of smello(s)
I dont have your time man, am not here to exchange words with a poverty stricken "musician" but i've been seeing u whining like a little biitch around here. what for? You menstruating? u are one hella stopid young nitwit.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by warisogeophysics(f): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Burst my brains!!! #grabs popcorn and drink
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by stiflerdrug: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
HateU2:
*sits down*
*Shakes hand*
Thanks for calling me bro.
Lemme buy another ticket for my one and only Bestie iamnawty darling. Coman sit beside me cool.

Barman, give us Andre please.
All on me smiley

Lols, cool cool
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by warisogeophysics(f): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
universityfailu:
I dont have your time man, am not here to exchange words with a poverty stricken "musician" but i've been seeing u whining like a little biitch around here. what for? You menstruating? u are one hella stopid young nitwit.
Ah mogbe oo cry lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by stiflerdrug: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I broke the record, FTC... grin

We juz watch jare... I don't know em..

Lols bin waiting fi this.. cool grin
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Airforce1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
universityfailu:
foool
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Sleekydee(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Common not again, I didn't kno this week is all abt "Airforce1" can everyone just take a chill pill and focus on getting Benjamins

4 Likes

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by ogorwyne(f): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Take the beef to the master thread. Its still hot in there.
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by stiflerdrug: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Airforce1:
My name in their mouth like toothpaste saliva

Weak line bro lipsrsealed

Toothpaste ain't always in there cool

16 Likes

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Sleekydee(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
universityfailu:

dude, I dnt know much tho, but looks to MI u tryna get some fame by bashing Airforce1, more like looking for attention...

3 Likes

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oya another show loading........

Spreads mat. grin
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Soyhe(f): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmmmmm A fresh attack on Airforce1.... Let me park here and watch...... *sipping my magic moment(chocolate flavour)

1 Like

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Weak line bro lipsrsealed

Toothpaste ain't always in there cool
you wanna step in the ring smiley.

I will be the coach
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Sugarcious(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Is it a rap battle??
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by universityfailu(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sleekydee:

dude, I dnt know much tho, but looks to MI u tryna get some fame by bashing Airforce1, more like looking for attention...
attention? no way. i have enough popularity on NL already when i pretended to be gay. Now who doesnt know durent? Am famous already so slide aside bruh abi chick anyone
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Soyhe(f): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
ogorwyne:
Take the beef to the master thread. Its still hot in there.
master thread is too long, I see a continuation here Gbam!
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by stiflerdrug: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
HateU2:
you wanna step in the ring smiley.

I will be the coach

Lols nah.. Ain't fit embarassed
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Another one grin make i just they observe cc: Erniesmallz comma see gbege
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by ogorwyne(f): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Soyhe:
master thread is too long, I see a continuation here Gbam!
Lol. U sef dey like d wahala?

So OP is Durent? SMH
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols nah.. Ain't fit embarassed
better smiley
Don't attack him.
Just enjoy the show
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
ogorwyne:

So OP is Durent? SMH
you this girl cheesy
Where is that your Bestie self grin

1 Like

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Airforce1:

Bunch of smello(s)

Just ignore em all sad stop replying their mentions Advice tho
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by stiflerdrug: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
HateU2:
better smiley
Don't attack him.
Just enjoy the show

Hahaha the show ain't even gein any better.. sad
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Soyhe(f): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
ogorwyne:

So OP is Durent? SMH
am enjoying their beefing like seriously..... All this Op changing names up and down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Took Me Out But Didn't Pay For My Bills / Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.