Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish (2745 Views)

Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Airforce1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
how real Geez stare at haters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by ogorwyne(f): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
HateU2:
you this girl cheesy Where is that your Bestie self grin
Lol, Is it the 'bestie' am thinking abi na anoda one hatey?
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by iykekelvins(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
This should be fun..
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Lastking147(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Gimi 4 tickets for this..

#FrontRow

TrapQueen77
HateU2
Lastking147

Ya'll come.. It's abouta go down cool

Sips ciroc
I'm Here bro
Shey I Neva miss sha
Grabs chair * I don sitdown
Na comedy show grin
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by ogorwyne(f): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Soyhe:
am enjoying their beefing like seriously..... All this Op changing names up and down
Well let's just hope Durent gives us our satisfaction because me sef dey enjoy am.

This his new moniker ehn, God abeg o.

1 Like

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by stiflerdrug: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lastking147:

I'm Here bro
Shey I Neva miss sha
Grabs chair * I don sitdown
Na comedy show grin

No angry

Na fight better grab helmet
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Lastking147(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
HateU2:
you wanna step in the ring smiley.

I will be the coach
Haaah my paddi na mayweather oh
I trust am grin
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Lastking147(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Airforce1:
Na who ask for this pix
Bros grow up na

2 Likes

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Lastking147(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:

No angry

Na fight better grab helmet
grin grin mogbe oh
Make I go find safe place oh grin

1 Like

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by stiflerdrug: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lastking147:

grin grin mogbe oh
Make I go find safe place oh grin

Lol
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Airforce1:

U share ur own pishure? Nawa for u.. shocked

Besides.. Abeg, plz, bikoooo u taking pishures drinking watever juice on tat bottle with a cap on is so lame..u showing it for what? shocked

No offense, no wonder ur music was never heard around Ng, coz ur not even popular yet but ur already acting like "prima donna" lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Frozeen(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
universityfailu:
I dont have your time man, am not here to exchange words with a poverty stricken "musician" but i've been seeing u whining like a little biitch around here. what for? You menstruating? u are one hella stopid young nitwit.
@Bolded'' Why did you open this thread if you don't have time for him Pls stop been a coward and lets the diss continue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by universityfailu(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols bin waiting fi this.. cool grin
bro, do u know hw to hack school website. I want to hack my school siteand change my grades, can u help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Airforce1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U share ur own pishure? Nawa for u.. shocked

Besides.. Abeg, plz, bikoooo u taking pishures drinking watever juice on tat bottle with a cap on is so lame..u showing it for what? shocked

No offense, no wonder ur music was never heard around Ng, coz ur not even popular yet but ur acting already like primadonna

I got respect for women so I would act like I didn't see your shades at me.

But I may not be this nice next time.
Blessings!

3 Likes

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
While many are makin millions you guys are here beefin so early in the day angry

Bunch of Kids undecided

2 Likes

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Lastking147(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Frozeen:
@Bolded'' Why did you open this thread if you don't have time for him Pls stop been a coward and lets the diss continue cheesy

Bros I dey your back jare
He jus wan spoil show grin
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by IamNawty(f): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
HateU2:
*sits down*
*Shakes hand*
Thanks for calling me bro.
Lemme buy another ticket for my one and only Bestie iamnawty darling. Coman sit beside me cool.

Barman, give us Andre please.
All on me smiley
present ma cool
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol

I juz need to air out whats on my mind... Hope he'll stop pretending as if he's drinking on the bottle with a cap on...

Pass the MOET boo. I need some champagne...

1 Like

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by IamNawty(f): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
iykekelvins:
This should be fun..
gbeborun grin
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by stiflerdrug: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I juz need to air out whats on my mind... Hope he'll stop pretending as if he's drinking on the bottle with a cap on...

Lol saw that too.. Hehehehe

Here you go

*passes the moet bottle*
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by stiflerdrug: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
universityfailu:
bro, do u know hw to hack school website. I want to hack my school siteand change my grades, can u help?

Lol no bro..

Ain't into much illegal acts nowadays you know.. . Ain't seeing yo tweets no more? What's on?
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Frozeen(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Mi lady, pls don't allow that guy to decieve you o' na lacasera e put for bottle take dey form stunchcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by universityfailu(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol no bro..

Ain't into much illegal acts nowadays you know.. . Ain't seeing yo tweets no more? What's on?
shiit. nothing, am jus chilling

1 Like

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Frozeen:
Mi lady, pls don't allow that guy to decieve you o' na lacasera e put for bottle take dey form stunchcheesy

I dey smile grin I'll pretend as if ii understand u... cheesy
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by stiflerdrug: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
universityfailu:
shiit. nothing, am jus chilling
cool
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by FvckShiT(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
sad
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by drnoel: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cc Seun, come and see what ya peeps is doing.
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by iykekelvins(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
IamNawty:
gbeborun grin
Anty gbegborun, I sight you
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Frozeen(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I dey smile grin I'll pretend as if ii understand u... cheesy
Okay keep smiling angry
Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Bossontop(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
cry

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by davidokorodudu: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
universityfailu:
I dont have your time man, am not here to exchange words with a poverty stricken "musician" but i've been seeing u whining like a little biitch around here. what for? You menstruating? u are one hella stopid young nitwit.
Just STFU gay! How's his life your headache? Silly gay

1 Like

Re: Airforce1, You Need To Stop Behaving Childish by Soyhe(f): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
He never still open this drink since 2 days na wa oooooo. I see why pple ask him to grow up
Lastking147:

Na who ask for this pix
Bros grow up na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl / Trending Picture Of Man Carrying His Plus Size Girlfriend / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.