Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

deleted - Investment (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104534 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2016
"Please cooperate in order chat box with CRO: attach your official sealed bank statement from the order creation date till today to confirm that payment was not received

11.12.2016 10:17:01 "

Good day All,

This is the response i got from support regarding a fake POP issue. It seems to me that it is an auto-response by the system and it is showing status SOLVED.... is it normal because i did all that is required(selecting topic, putting order number, uploading my signed bank statement, uploading the fake POP and clicking on save.

Is there anything else i am supposed to do?

Gurus help pls!!! fake POP is messing me up
Re: deleted by gook: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2016
IamOpemipo:
I'm having issue of fake pop, wrote to support and I was directed back to CRO, I have told my story and uploaded bank statement in the message box still no show, it's going to 2wks now, wat shld I do.

Cc; fifty

That is the worst experience you can have on the platform. I am currently also in same situation and looks like no one give a F***.No response from CRO/Support.

If anyone uploads fake POP,just plead with the person to pay you or even agree to installmental payments which you will then confirm after he's completed.

The guy that uploaded the fake gave that option after like the 4th day,if I knew this is who support handles this, I would have simply agreed to it. At least were still communicating.with support / CRO, you just don't know when / what happens next.

That's over 200k hanging in there.

Shit experience
Re: deleted by IamOpemipo(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2016
gook:

That was what a guider told me yesterday.within 15 working days. 21 days

Even the offended would begged to be unblocked which I know they would do cos they are quick to unblock but late with fake POP.

My own fraudster uploaded his last week Saturday. I reported on Wednesday with statement and all and till now no word.

I was matched with my other PH and had to pay.
So now am stuck cos I cant GH.

Bro I also have a pop issue, it makes a week today since I reprted to cro and I am planin to GH some of my bonuses tommorow, will I be matched
Re: deleted by IamOpemipo(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2016
gook:

That is the worst experience you can have on the platform. I am currently also in same situation and looks like no one give a F***.No response from CRO/Support.

If anyone uploads fake POP,just plead with the person to pay you or even agree to installmental payments which you will then confirm after he's completed.

The guy that uploaded the fake gave that option after like the 4th day,if I knew this is who support handles this, I would have simply agreed to it. At least were still communicating.with support / CRO, you just don't know when / what happens next.

That's over 200k hanging in there.

Shit experience

Baba the xperience is realy a bad one, cro is also on mute, I don yab the guy so notin like an agreement can come btw us again. 190k hangin dere, ma mavro is swellin, wish I didn't GH that day. An den am planin to gh som of my bonuses tommorow, wil I b matched?
Re: deleted by gook: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
"Please cooperate in order chat box with CRO: attach your official sealed bank statement from the order creation date till today to confirm that payment was not received

11.12.2016 10:17:01 "

Good day All,

This is the response i got from support regarding a fake POP issue. It seems to me that it is an auto-response by the system and it is showing status SOLVED.... is it normal because i did all that is required(selecting topic, putting order number, uploading my signed bank statement, uploading the fake POP and clicking on save.

Is there anything else i am supposed to do?

Gurus help pls!!! fake POP is messing me up

Bruv...that's an automated response that closes that ticket.

Mine is worse cos I had double PH.the second one was matched and I had to pay so not to lose the pending fake POP case.

As it is I can't get anything and the second one is available for withdrawal.

Worst thing is I even tried to GH the new one while the solve the first case but that amount of the first one is again been deducted from the amount available to be withdrawn.

They just doing my head in with all this insensitivity.
Re: deleted by gook: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Baba the xperience is realy a bad one, cro is also on mute, I don yab the guy so notin like an agreement can come btw us again. 190k hangin dere, ma mavro is swellin, wish I didn't GH that day. An den am planin to gh som of my bonuses tommorow, wil I b matched?

Lol..me I don already send thunder to the guy. Funny enough he later texted me to yab me for not taking his offer knowing fully well how I will get messed up with the CRO/Support option.
Re: deleted by gook: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Go on and try like u wanna GH..they would knock off the amount with the fake POP from your total available for withdrawal. Meaning you will only have the balance of your bonus - amount reported for fake pop to cash out.

Terrible experience / terrible service support
Re: deleted by IamOpemipo(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2016
gook:

Go on and try like u wanna GH..they would knock off the amount with the fake POP from your total available for withdrawal. Meaning you will only have the balance of your bonus - amount reported for fake pop to cash out.

Terrible experience / terrible service support

Thanks bro, i'll do just that
Re: deleted by gook: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Thanks bro, i'll do just that

Kk share the outcome.tnx
Re: deleted by paxonel(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2016
RealityShot:

Most people gh on Tuesday or Thursday that's why you get PH matches on those days...
But some novice can gh on Saturday and the then you will be matched on Saturday.. Lol
Matching occurs whenever there are gh orders.. WHENEVER
thanks
Re: deleted by jist2day: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
paxonel:

thanks
With the issue of fake pop in.mmm it shows the level of evil and wickedness of Nigerians.
With the statistics on mmm website, a lot more people will not want to do business with Nigerians.
I believe they are working out an easier way to handle fake pop in the system.
Re: deleted by Spuggie: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
IamOpemipo:

As UEFA has matched arsenal with bayern munich, may the Good Lord occupy and match all these fake pop uploaders with ritualists, kidnappers and reckless drivers this December. On a serious note, MMM cannot continue to claim the federal govt and media are on their case when they can't even deal with a problem threatening the very foundation of the community. They need to look at GHW and learn from them and put their house in order. If they are serious, fake pop should not be a problem by now. If nothing is done fake pop will scare their clients away.
Re: deleted by IamOpemipo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Spuggie:

As UEFA has matched arsenal with bayern munich, may the Good Lord occupy and match all these fake pop uploaders with ritualists, kidnappers and reckless drivers this December. On a serious note, MMM cannot continue to claim the federal govt and media are on their case when they can't even deal with a problem threatening the very foundation of the community. They need to look at GHW and learn from them and put their house in order. If they are serious, fake pop should not be a problem by now. If nothing is done fake pop will scare their clients away.

cheesy cheesy baba u don vex o, but i cant help but to say a loud amen..

2 Likes

Re: deleted by IRAPADA(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Most people that post this fake pop are igbos
Re: deleted by gook: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
IamOpemipo:

cheesy cheesy baba u don vex o, but i cant help but to say a loud amen..

G..howfar

Did you try to GH the bonuses?
Re: deleted by braginton60: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Neroski:
Hello all.pls this holiday bonus terms and conditions is still very confusing.I am planning to GH on the 22nd and 29th of December respectively because those are the dates my 30days will be completed for PH of November. So I ask, how do i make sure I get the 20% holiday bonus in this scenario Do I complete all my GH listed above first before Phing for holiday bonus or do I PH now before I GH on the 22nd and 29th. I need meaningful straight to the point clarification please! Thanks in advance

Any GH done between now and 1st of January disqualifies you from enjoying the 20% bonus. In addition, any PH made from now has to stay in your account for 30 days or you dont get the bonus. The idea is to discourage so much PH this period. If you want to enjoy the bonus, you have to PH again and leave your other mavro to continue to grow even after 22nd and 29th. Hope this helps.
Re: deleted by braginton60: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Somebody posted this as POP. Nigeria I hail THEE!!!

1 Like

Re: deleted by gook: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
braginton60:
Somebody posted this as POP. Nigeria I hail THEE!!!

If it's your own..better call and negotiate properly with the person..If you go the support / CRO way..you will regret,trust me.
Re: deleted by gook: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
braginton60:

Any GH done between now and 1st of January disqualifies you from enjoying the 20% bonus. In addition, any PH made from now has to stay in your account for 30 days or you dont get the bonus. The idea is to discourage so much PH this period. If you want to enjoy the bonus, you have to PH again and leave your other mavro to continue to grow even after 22nd and 29th. Hope this helps.

Seems to me this could be another reason CRO/Support strategically delays solving fake POP issues cos they just try to reduce GHs...solving it late means you are forced to leave the money longer without it even growing further since you have already requested.
Re: deleted by SammyJac(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE INDEED.
IRAPADA:
Re: deleted by IamOpemipo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
gook:

G..howfar

Did you try to GH the bonuses?

Am planin on doin it tommorw boss
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
IRAPADA:
u are a great liar. we know the tribe that are more into yahoo. and they are the ones into fake pop
Re: deleted by Genes1s: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hello, pls how do i knw that my mavro is growing, because i don't seem to c any changes on it o, any day i click on d mavro icon, it's always d same.
Re: deleted by gook: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Am planin on doin it tommorw boss

OK...but you don't have to GH today to know..all u need do is click get help, then to the last page where u click on cash out Mavro...there u can see what u can withdraw..then u can cancel and wait till tmro.
Re: deleted by gook: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Genes1s:
Hello, pls how do i knw that my mavro is growing, because i don't seem to c any changes on it o, any day i click on d mavro icon, it's always d same.

Mavro starts growing after 2 weeks of PH...am sure it's not up to 2 weeks yet that u PH..Also note that u only see changes Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Re: deleted by haykayneyo: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Genes1s:

Maybe its not yet your release date, check your release date first. Your mavro continue grow after release date.
Re: deleted by haykayneyo: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Genes1s:

Maybe it's not yet your release date, check your release date first. Your mavro continue growing after the release date.
Re: deleted by IamOpemipo(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
gook:

OK...but you don't have to GH today to know..all u need do is click get help, then to the last page where u click on cash out Mavro...there u can see what u can withdraw..then u can cancel and wait till tmro.
I jus did baba, e no pure cry
Re: deleted by dafid101: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
IamOpemipo:
I jus did baba, e no pure cry
Why risk so much in mmm. I too was a participant in mmm, it was too long and tiring with not much yield. Why not join ultimate cycler with little as 12,500, you can get back 50,000 even in that day. In my active team, we have people that come in and cash out thatsame day, all legit. I suggest you know the business before joining. Check my signature for my whatsapp number
So why will i risk 100,000 for a whole month on something that is shaky, we all know mmm is counting its days. Whatsapp 0-7-0-5-9-5-5-2-9-1-3
Re: deleted by nwajesus12(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
you people that are panickin via fake pop should use the newly invented "extend by 24 hours" button na.abi una back office different from mine nii

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.