Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

deleted - Investment (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104539 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
dafid101:

Why risk so much in mmm. I too was a participant in mmm, it was too long and tiring with not much yield. Why not join ultimate cycler with little as 12,500, you can get back 50,000 even in that day. In my active team, we have people that come in and cash out thatsame day, all legit. I suggest you know the business before joining. Check my signature for my whatsapp number
So why will i risk 100,000 for a whole month on something that is shaky, we all know mmm is counting its days. Whatsapp 0-7-0-5-9-5-5-2-9-1-3

Re: deleted by Hiploko(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
nwajesus12:
you people that are panickin via fake pop should use the newly invented "extend by 24 hours" button na.abi una back office different from mine nii
how does it work! Because if you extend, you will be asked for reason with no where to save. Pls explain more because what will kill MMM isn't government or fear but this demonic issue of fake POP. And when you use the support system, no one responds to you for almost a month or more
Re: deleted by nwajesus12(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hiploko:
how does it work! Because if you extend, you will be asked for reason with no where to save. Pls explain more because what will kill MMM isn't government or fear but this demonic issue of fake POP. And when you use the support system, no one responds to you for almost a month or more
yes..if you click on extend time,a box will pop-up.then type fake pop and click on confirmation.the time will then be extended,nullifying the effect of the said upload.after the time must have elapsed,you will be rematched.
Re: deleted by Hiploko(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
nwajesus12:
yes..if you click on extend time,a box will pop-up.then type fake pop and click on confirmation.the time will then be extended,nullifying the effect of the said upload.after the time must have elapsed,you will be rematched.
wooooooooooowww!!!! Didn't know. Was advised to wait for it to turn yellow and then report to support... This I have done and heard I will have to wait for 30days or even forever before it will be attended to.. Some call it MMMhell... They really need to face the issue of fake POP head on
Re: deleted by Spuggie: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
nwajesus12:

That is good. If true that's a new weapon in my armoury waiting for those fake pop uploaders.....but errrrr have you tried it before? grin
Re: deleted by Hiploko(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Spuggie:

That is good. If true that's a new weapon in my armoury waiting for those fake pop uploaders.....but errrrr have you tried it before? grin
good question. Who has tried it? If it is real then MMM has more years to stay. If not, fake POP will kill it
Re: deleted by peeta4u(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
pls what does support mean by dis "See order chat. In the chat order with recipient and sender communicate CRO"
Re: deleted by Hiploko(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
peeta4u:
pls what does support mean by dis "See order chat. In the chat order with recipient and sender communicate CRO"
very confusing.. That support no dey support anything joor
Re: deleted by gook: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
peeta4u:

It means u sef don enter Fake pop 1-chance...no wonder they wrote a confusing English there.

Just start negotiations with the fake uploader.support no go support you ooo
Re: deleted by nwajesus12(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hiploko:
wooooooooooowww!!!! Didn't know. Was advised to wait for it to turn yellow and then report to support... This I have done and heard I will have to wait for 30days or even forever before it will be attended to.. Some call it MMMhell... They really need to face the issue of fake POP head on
it does work
Re: deleted by Spuggie: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
nwajesus12:

Please, house has anybody tried this before or can anyone vouch for its efficacy?
Re: deleted by Calculux95: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Please to all those who have been on Temporary Moratorium, how many days did it take for it to be rectified after writing to support.
Re: deleted by nwajesus12(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Spuggie:

Please, house has anybody tried this before or can anyone vouch for its efficacy?
I have tried it and it worked..that is why it is there
Re: deleted by nwajesus12(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Spuggie:

I have tried it and it worked..that is why it is there.Mmm will soon have customer care service line,so as to help also in solving this kind of issues.
Re: deleted by gook: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Spuggie:

Better confirm well oooo.dont go and click another trouble oooo.

Me ayaf beged my fake uploader.we have started negotiating the payment. Lol

Supports plan is to put me on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: deleted by gook: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Calculux95:
Please to all those who have been on Temporary Moratorium, how many days did it take for it to be rectified after writing to support.

It depends on your offence.
I change PW - took 5 days
A friend changed only trying letter in his account name - almost 7 weeks now - no show yet
Re: deleted by gook: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
gook:

A friend changed only trying letter in his account name - almost 7 weeks now - no show yet

Only a letter***
Re: deleted by nwajesus12(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
gook:

Better confirm well oooo.dont go and click another trouble oooo.

Me ayaf beged my fake uploader.we have started negotiating the payment. Lol

Supports plan is to put me on a long thing.
alright..it seems you like the wait by cro..you can ask Mmm support on Twitter with reference to the issue.
Re: deleted by IRAPADA(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
nwajesus12:
i don't believe this method will work cos people will just be writing fake pop even if they receive alerts
Re: deleted by nwajesus12(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
IRAPADA:
i don't believe this method will work cos people will just be writing fake pop even if they receive alerts
it works,so you think it's there for decoration or camouflage??
Re: deleted by Spuggie: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
nwajesus12:
it works,so you think it's there for decoration or camouflage??
But he does have a good point though. We are not saying you are wrong but we are just wondering aloud that with that button, we Nigerians are likely to abuse, so how do they stop a hungry and frustrated fellow from claiming he has not received alert when he has. I just hope this MMM people know what they are doing cuz it will be bad if trying to curtail this evil of fake POP uploaders and the then create a bigger evil making it easier for fraudsters to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians. MMM may not be as secured as I think. I may have to re-evaluate my participation if all these things are true.
Re: deleted by Hiploko(m): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
gook:

It means u sef don enter Fake pop 1-chance...no wonder they wrote a confusing English there.

Just start negotiations with the fake uploader.support no go support you ooo
so support is useless after all... I saw somewhere minutes of a meeting MMMheld and one of the resolutions is to attack the issue of POP head-on... Don't know how true it is? Does the twitter support also help?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
gook:

It seems I am one of the lucky ones.

I changed account number and didn't get moratorium. I don't know how they missed it.
That was like a month ago though.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hiploko:
so support is useless after all... I saw somewhere minutes of a meeting MMMheld and one of the resolutions is to attack the issue of POP head-on... Don't know how true it is? Does the twitter support also help?
Its very true. My guider notified us on the group chat. He said members would have the option of blocking those with fake pop.
Re: deleted by Thugnificent(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
fellis:

I changed account number and didn't get moratorium. I don't know how they missed it.
Did you change it before providing help?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Thugnificent:
Did you change it before providing help?
No. After
Re: deleted by EUGENE4GOO(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Is it true that when get help of the previous Proveded Help and you try to provide help within this bonus period, your account will not get Christmas bonus of 20% Or getting help of the provided help you did bdtween 7th December to January 1st i.e before 30 days you will not get bonus?
Re: deleted by guente02(m): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
EUGENE4GOO:
Is it true that when get help of the previous Proveded Help and try provide help within this bonus period you not get Christmas bonus 20%. Or getting help of the provided help done bdtween 7th December to January 1st before 30 days you will not get bonus
First Off try and work on your sentence construction.
Now, the rule is simple, to get the 20% bonus, don't apply get help from that account. When u do this you're sure of the 20% when you provide help within that account.
Re: deleted by SammyJac(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
I added another account details to an already existing one before providing help. I also requested to get help and was matched immediately. No moratorium.[b][/b]
fellis:

Re: deleted by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
SammyJac:
I added another account details to an already existing one before providing help. I also requested to get help and was matched immediately. No moratorium.[b][/b]

Cool
Re: deleted by Thugnificent(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
fellis:

No. After
How long after PH?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.