Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

deleted - Investment (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104490 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by XVIER(m): 1:23am On Dec 13, 2016
hello i couldnt get help this morning, hope its not what im thinking oooo. my money!!!
Re: deleted by just2endowed: 1:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Mmm on pause mode
Re: deleted by bohrlanle: 2:11am On Dec 13, 2016
It's just a pause . The system is stressed
Re: deleted by ify4king(m): 2:23am On Dec 13, 2016
bohrlanle:
It's just a pause . The system is stressed
I tot as much..... but last week on our po its written that nothing like pause mode
Re: deleted by chiedu2600: 3:46am On Dec 13, 2016
XVIER:
hello i couldnt get help this morning, hope its not what im thinking oooo. my money!!!

Me too Oooh. I can't get help. They said it's on freezy till one month Oooh. Na wah
Re: deleted by XVIER(m): 4:08am On Dec 13, 2016
chiedu2600:

Me too Oooh. I can't get help. They said it's on freezy till one month Oooh. Na wah
yes ooo, 1 month far nau.
Re: deleted by Floridax(m): 4:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Am trying to GH ..but when I check available for withdraw ,my money is showing 0
Re: deleted by Floridax(m): 4:34am On Dec 13, 2016
one month too far na...
Re: deleted by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks, it is typo error
Re: deleted by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:03am On Dec 13, 2016
guente02:

First Off try and work on your sentence construction.
Now, the rule is simple, to get the 20% bonus, don't apply get help from that account. When u do this you're sure of the 20% when you provide help within that account.

Typo error, sorry, it was constructed in a hurry

1 Like

Re: deleted by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:09am On Dec 13, 2016
One month? No payment? Nawao! This is too long.There will be no money for Christmas celebration
Re: deleted by tmeeto: 6:20am On Dec 13, 2016
guente02:

First Off try and work on your sentence construction.
Now, the rule is simple, to get the 20% bonus, don't apply get help from that account. When u do this you're sure of the 20% when you provide help within that account.

Your sentence construction is just as bad!!!

1 Like

Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Mmm has frozen all mavros. If I had known, I would have withdrawn yesterday. My available for withdrawal was N754,530. I just said let me leave it till today to get a small added deposit. Now it is showing 0NGN. The money I wanted to use for flexing this xmas. embarassed
Re: deleted by chiedu2600: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2016
Alexkene:
Mmm has frozen all mavros. If I had known, I would have withdrawn yesterday. My available for withdrawal was N754,530. I just said let me leave it till today to get a small added deposit. Now it is showing 0NGN. The money I wanted to use for flexing this xmas. embarassed

Hahahahahaha,, no worry flexing no dey finish.
Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2016
nwajesus12:
you people that are panickin via fake pop should use the newly invented "extend by 24 hours" button na.abi una back office different from mine nii
have u used this method before?
Re: deleted by peeta4u(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2016
gook:

It means u sef don enter Fake pop 1-chance...no wonder they wrote a confusing English there.

Just start negotiations with the fake uploader.support no go support you ooo
my payment was not confirmed
Re: deleted by peeta4u(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Alexkene:
hope dere will b no PH during dis period
Re: deleted by Ritzychic(f): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2016
peeta4u:
hope dere will b no PH during dis period
I think u can still ph
Re: deleted by Floridax(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2016
MMM Nigeria No. 1 Guider Chuddy On One Month Freezing of Confirmed Mavros

This is from MMM Nigeria Guider 1 Chuddy

Hi Mavrodians, As we all must have seen in our PO of the news on Mavro frozen for a month.

This isn't the first of its kind. It happens when there are excess PANIC in the system

It was placed on Zimbabwe and after the duration it was lifted.

This idea is brought forward to Calm the members down on intending Threat the FG and Mass media has planned on the system.

It doesn't mean that there is no more money in the system because in my PO now as a guider, I have about 2million+ PH orders. And I know it would be like that in most Guiders PO too. So you see!!! Money to pay out the orders wouldn't be a problem.

But the Admins needed to apply measures to sustain the growth of the system. In order to fight issues that may arose as a result of Massive PH already this xmas.

Issues like

uploading of fake pop

non confirmation of payment

So this is the best strategy to put FG to shame.

We all need not panic as our money is in safe hands. Check out your Mavros and you see your money is intact both for 30% bonuses and 20% accrued bonuses

You can keep PHing if you have the money, though you will definitely not be matched until Mavros are unfrozen. But that will really go a long way for you as your PH made this December will surely be giving you extra 20% after paying out next year.

No cause for Alarm

We live to expect a stronger MMM by January 14th, 2017

Guider Chuddy
Re: deleted by Floridax(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2016
The latest development wasn't due to upgrade. That decision was taken because number of participants providing help was dropping.

If you really understand MMM ideology and 'How it works", you will understand.

MMM lives on when PH is above GH.

Let's stop complaining and understand what is going on.

GH was paused so that PH level can rise. So if u really love MMM, join the team of those that will PH this period.

*The bitter truth is if we keep lamenting and we don't do the needful (keep providing help) the pause mode can exceed a month* ***Bitter Truth****

If you love this community and if you have benefitted from this community. *Let's keep providing help* (with spare money)

Long live MMM Nigeria
Re: deleted by Floridax(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2016
Good morning fellow participants, I trust dat we all enjoyed our holiday. Now about the issue at hand as regards the extended freezing of confirmed mavros I think it is a welcome development and a step in the right direction by the admins of MMM Nigeria. Come to think of it is it not better to have a strong and viable community where everyone can have confidence in the system than to have one that will pose problems to us all. Have we all forgotten that it is we the participants of MMM Nigeria that is running the community and not Sergei Mavrodi. He told us that as long as we continue to PH and GH that the community can last for as long as we want it to. So why are we all now panicking and saying that the community as crashed Wen in actual fact the survival of the system is in our hands. I think at this stage it is important to remind us that SERGEI MAVRODI does not collect money from anyone. So for all the prophets of doom and the faint hearted participants who because of this measure are saying that MMM as crashed or is in pause mode, PLEASE understand this we are the ones to determine the faith of the MMM Nigeria community. If you refuse to PH just because the system was adjusted to help it work better, then you are the one crashing the system. Every system goes through changes and adjustments to make it work better. The banks also do this. So why are you panicking?
Re: deleted by Floridax(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Good morning everyone,
You would notice that during this festive period, people would really need money for various activities and at the slightest hint of fear of them loosing their money, they would start panicking and GHing even when their money is not due..

In a bid to avoid panic GHing, the one month rule was introduced!
See all forecast that MMM would crash in December is false because if you don't put money in MMM, you can't collect... So hence it's still people that put in money that would collect money from the system in December, just like every other month

There is no cause for alarm... MMM is still strong!
Re: deleted by ednut1(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Alexkene:
spare cash u no hear, God don cash u hahaha

1 Like

Re: deleted by peeta4u(m): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2016
Ritzychic:
I think u can still ph
i have cancelled all awaiting PHes
Re: deleted by jist2day: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is the right time to provide help. You will not be matched to pay anybody until January 12 upwards.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
jist2day:
This is the right time to provide help.
You will not be matched to pay anybody until January 12 upwards.
Stop deceiving yourself. After this, do you think people will still be putting money in Mmm PH ko, port harcourt ni

2 Likes

Re: deleted by jist2day: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Alexkene:
Stop deceiving yourself. After this, do you think people will still be putting money in Mmm PH ko, port harcourt ni
As I speak to you my friend paid her PH of N30000,and has already PHED Another N100,000 this morning.
Dey there dey yan nonsense.
Every participant is encouraged to provide help now and thus balance the system.
Re: deleted by chiedu2600: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
bush4ker:
have u used this method before?
What about for example as the person upload the fake pop the time go disappear. You mean say if i apply the 24h extention whether e go work as you take describe am.
Re: deleted by chiedu2600: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Alexkene:
This man say na PH ko port harcourt ni abeg una go wound person wil laugh.
Re: deleted by Elegantdiva: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
pls my friend is meant to pay smone today but due to the current gist she did not nd she is also due for gh.what will be her fate and how to handle it?
Re: deleted by chiedu2600: 3:08am On Dec 14, 2016
Elegantdiva:
pls my friend is meant to pay smone today but due to the current gist she did not nd she is also due for gh.what will be her fate and how to handle it?
If she did not accomplish her task which means to make the payment and the receiver confirms ghing wil be impossible for her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.