Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Am A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Virgin (2616 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Virgin by Youngnoble: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2009
My name is ugochukwu,24yr old.I am a graduate of biochem.I am a virgin.I need a girl dat wil disvirgin me.I am a boy.My no is 08038922788.I wil b in serious rlatnshp wit d girl
Re: I Am A Virgin by posakosa(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2009
^^^^^^^^ You are a phucking Arrow. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Am A Virgin by AniLee(f): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^^^^ You are a phucking Arrow. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I second this!!
Re: I Am A Virgin by herniec(f): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2009
Youngnoble:

My name is ugochukwu,24yr old.I am a graduate of biochem.I am a virgin.I need a girl dat wil disvirgin me.I am a boy.My no is 08038922788.I wil b in serious rlatnshp wit d girl

Very silly talk. You need a girl to disvirgin you? First, there is no word like disvirgin in classic english. Second, why don't keep your virginity until the right time when you get married? You don't need to fall for the lies of experimenting sex before marriage. You will do just fine when you get married. When it is time, you will not fail the performance test.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin by Youngnoble: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2009
Ok,but dats what i want?
Re: I Am A Virgin by Abbeycity4(f): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2009
""hissed""
Re: I Am A Virgin by julianH(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2009
Youngnoble:

Ugo,

You do not need a girl to "DISVIRGIN" you.
All you need is to get involved in a relationship with the person of the opposite sex
who you like and find attractive and move on from there.

Even if a girl responds to your post, will she just come and say "I AM HERE TO "DISVIRGIN" YOU"?

It seems you have a complex problem when it comes to dealing with women.
Try working on that because that will be the starting point.

If you want a personal info on this send an email to: theidealman4u@gmail.com

Best of luck.
Re: I Am A Virgin by honeric01(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2009
lol, sorry brother virgin, with God, all things are possible grin grin
Re: I Am A Virgin by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ poster, why don't you just go to Kuramo beech and save yourself from this humiliating experience.
Re: I Am A Virgin by galatico(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2009
Poster is full of shit!!!
Re: I Am A Virgin by r231(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2009
crap

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin by mykel25(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2009
go to ASHAWO house, or make u mastubate
Re: I Am A Virgin by muktaba: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
Walk or stroll down to any of the ashawos joint,i believe they will help disvirgin well.
dey here make you dey look for who go come disvirgin you angry odeh
Re: I Am A Virgin by Spyker: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
And you said you were a graduate? I think it is because of you that the saying makes meaning. Some go through school without allowing the school to go through them.
Simple, virginity is a blessing in disguise if you kept it up till now. At least you will not be afraid of unprotected sex and STDs couple to "i think i am pregnant of our ladies.
Big ups men, i really envy you

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin by tithe(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
dumb, the moment u try it, u will get HIV. Why can u wait untill u get married?
Re: I Am A Virgin by sweetpie23: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
Youngnoble:

you sure you want any girl? because am about to give your number to someone you just have to pay.
Re: I Am A Virgin by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
tithe:

dumb, the moment u try it, u will get HIV. Why can u wait untill u get married?
That I'll man. What are condoms for?
Re: I Am A Virgin by sexymii: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2009
@sweetpie pls give d number out sharply, lol
Re: I Am A Virgin by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
Maga don pay, shout hallelujah!
Re: I Am A Virgin by CrudeOil2(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
Buy fleshlight
Re: I Am A Virgin by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
Goodluck with the search. I fear you may be too desperate and Bleep up the session sha!!! tongue
Re: I Am A Virgin by sweetpie23: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
sexymii:

@sweetpie pls give d number out sharply, lol
ok I will do just that grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Virgin by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
I AM A VIRGIN!

LWKMD!! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Virgin by posakosa(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
Me three!
Re: I Am A Virgin by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
Me Four grin
Re: I Am A Virgin by DrLorenz1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
@poster

Are you sure you're real? Cus this ur post sounds like an attention seeker. Even if you're serious, wetin come concern us?

Ebonyeyes:

Goodluck with the search. I fear you may be too desperate and Bleep up the session sha!!! tongue

Session? U wan enroll? *shakes head and says "this girl is something else"* wink
Re: I Am A Virgin by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Session? U wan enroll? *shakes head and says "this girl is something else"* wink
I keep telling you im an angel grin
Re: I Am A Virgin by DrLorenz1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I keep telling you im an angel grin
Okay let me see ur face - by their face you shall know them grin. I already know you got ebony eyes wink
Re: I Am A Virgin by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Okay let me see your face - by their face you shall know them  grin. I already know you got ebony eyes  wink
grin grin grin grin grin I cant do that hun wink Too much nastiness in here for that so I would rather be Miss Anonymous smiley.
Re: I Am A Virgin by DrLorenz1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin grin grin I cant do that hun wink Too much nastiness in here for that so I would rather be Miss Anonymous smiley.
So u dey fear the nasty ppl in here? I thought you were nastier wink. I guess angels don't get nasty eh? grin. Wat about sending it to my box? That'd would make us synonymous and still make you anonymous. What you say queridagrin
Re: I Am A Virgin by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

So u dey fear the nasty ppl in here? I thought you were nastier wink. I guess angels don't get nasty eh? grin. Wat about sending it to my box? That'd would make us synonymous and still make you anonymous. What you say queridagrin

My guy I dear fear o! People here dey nasty no be small. Hmmmmm about my pic I think I would rather remain anonymous its exciting wink
Re: I Am A Virgin by DrLorenz1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My guy I dear fear o! People here dey nasty no be small. Hmmmmm about my pic I think I would rather remain anonymous its exciting wink
Aww maaaan! This is where the story ends - U're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart again grin
Synonymous is more exciting than being anonymous. But come o, why are you afraid to let me see your face?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Perfect Partner / Is Dating Someone For Ten Years Too Long? / Do Anambra Guys Marry From Outside Their Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.