Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men (2685 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' / "Why Are Men Scared Of Ambitious Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2010
Wanted: More Ambitious Women for Nigerian Men

You wonder why many women and men are still single and searching in Nigeria?

We do not have enough ambitious women.

Most of our women have little or nothing to offer the men.

We need ambitious women who can make a great difference in our lives.

When I met Mrs. Peju Adebajo, the young Managing Director/CEO of Mouka Limited last Monday, I was impressed by her dignity, integrity, nobility and humility and I thank God for her husband.

We need more women like her in Nigeria.
Women who can make us proud, and not Liabilities.

Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by obowunmi(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2010
You can't compare all nigerian women to one success story. Its quite impractical.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Wislet(f): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
There are many ambitious ladies already in Nigeria. And many more are coming up.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by 190: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2010
Orikinla:

[size=17pt]We do not have enough ambitious women.

Most of our women have little or nothing to offer the men.[/size]

When I met Mrs. Peju Adebajo, the young Managing Director/CEO of Mouka Limited last Monday, I was impressed by her dignity, integrity, nobility and humility and I thank God for her husband.

except punny,
9ja women hardly have notin more 2 offer!! angry
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 28, 2010
I am not a Nigerian woman but i think you guys should cut them some slack o! After all you have to be a STRONG woman to put up with Naija men! lol kudos to the Naija babes! grin grin
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by 190: 1:07am On Nov 28, 2010
^^

Wahala!! grin grin grin
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by MrsEve1: 1:30am On Nov 28, 2010
No, you have to be a fool to put up with TRIFLING, DUMB, DISGUSTING, CHILDISH, AND MYSOGNISTIC MEN,

(spits on ground) (throws a dish at the screen) angry
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Osama10(m): 1:35am On Nov 28, 2010
@ Poster how do we know you are ambitious?
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 28, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

I am not a Nigerian woman but i think you guys should cut them some slack o! After all you have to be a STRONG woman to put up with Naija men! lol kudos to the Naija babes! grin grin
Mrs. Eve:

No, you have to be a fool to put up with TRIFLING, DUMB, DISGUSTING, CHILDISH, AND MYSOGNISTIC MEN,

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by 190: 1:41am On Nov 28, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Throws eba on ms.eve's large forehead!!

dirty thing do u wanna infect the place spitting about!

are you a snake!! angry angry
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by MrsEve1: 1:47am On Nov 28, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

190:

Throws eba on ms.eve's large forehead!!

dirty thing do u wanna infect the place spitting about!

are you a snake!! angry angry

There go one of them! lipsrsealed
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 28, 2010
LIKE THE POSTER HAS RIGHTLY SAID, WE NEED MORE AMBITIOUS LADIES THESES DAYS. WHAT DO NAIJA LADIES HAVE TO OFFER THESE DAYS? NOTHING. EXCEPT FOR THEIR HALF-BAKED, SMELLY KUNTS. REALLY, NIGERIAN LADIES NEED TO SIT UP, WORK HARD, FEND FOR THEMSELVES AND STOP RELYING ON GUYS FOR ALL THEIR NEEDS.

POSTER, PLEASE WORD 'EM.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2010
If we have had more ambitious Nigerian women who are gaol getters and not relying on men to make ends meet, Nigeria would have been a better and lovelier place.

The best thing Nigerian women have given Nigerian men is making more babies to increase our population and increasing our liabilities.

Is it not pathetic that what majority of Nigerian women call romantic is only shagging from pillar to post?

Why do we have more Nigerian women after one single Nigerian man?

You see 10 half naked Nigerian girls shaking their buttocks for one or two Nigerian guys in music videos.
Is that all they can offer men? Their sexuality?

7 in 10 Nigerian women display and portray themselves as intimacy. OBJECTS to Nigerian guys.

They don't even wear underwear again.

Go to the clubs and see them hawking for customers and with Christmas around the corner, they are becoming more desperate.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by angeltebo(f): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2010
i am a south African, please don't talk like that about the Niger babe. i have two friends and i am very proud of them. give them chance
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by tpia1: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2010
hmm.

the guy put his picture up then went on a misogynistic rant.

not a very smart thing to do, imo.

i'd suggest you delete your last post although of course you dont have to.

fear God sha.

karma may not catch you through a nigerian woman, but in the place you never expected.

nothing you typed which cant be found in any country.

if you're a club hopper then what type of women do you expect to see there? deeper life sisters or hijabs?

and you cant accuse nigerian women of whatever without removing the log in the eyes of you and your fellow men.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by yme1(f): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2010
Firstly let me say that this issue has many sides/facets to it.

In most homes where women are more succesful than their husband , there are problems.

because i have seen many broken homes all because the woman happens to be more ambitious than the man

yes i agree we need more ambitious women but the qusetion is can most men keep up? Men and their egos, women and their pride. Can it work?

i did a little research and this is exactly what some one said

A new definition of “man enough” ? In today’s world, with (black) women entering the workforce in such large numbers, there just aren’t enough men with those qualifications to meet the demand.

@Orikinla
what have you got to say to the above?
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by tpia1: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2010
orikinla is a very dangerous person.

i usually avoid his threads but he's trying to pull some stunts here.

God punish devil.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by 190: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^

Throws ogbono soup on Tpia1 wide forehead~
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by tpia1: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2010
oh, how did you know i had ogbono yesterday. undecided
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by 190: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2010
grin grin grin

Thats what you always eat everyday

Morning-afternoon-summer-winter and evening!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2010
y me:

Firstly let me say that this issue has many sides/facets to it.

In most homes where women are more succesful than their husband , there are problems.

because i have seen many broken homes all because the woman happens to be more ambitious than the man

yes i agree we need more ambitious women but the qusetion is can most men keep up? Men and their egos, women and their pride. Can it work?

i did a little research and this is exactly what some one said

@Orikinla
what have you got to say to the above?

Such women are scarce in Nigeria.

Most of the Nigerian babes are looking for boyfriends instead of careers.

I am not dissing them, I am challenging them.

One of them who has just finished her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) asked me for job and with HND, I advised her to go for PGD and then MBA to enable her compete for the good jobs. But she was soon reminding me of how I left her in 2002 and that I have never taken her out.
I told her yesterday that she does not know her priorities.
I guess she is looking for a husband more than a career.

The right thing to do now is get her a good job to help her earn a good salary, and save for her graduate studies.

Lest you forget, I DO LOVE OUR WOMEN AND THAT IS WHY I CHASTISE THEM WITHOUT PAMPERING THEM.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by DaCork: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2010
Cork <<<<< Young, handscome, single, romantick, cooks, tall, strong, will love you, God fearing, hate flat Nyansh,

caring, edukated, drives BMW, strong like bull, butter, humbly, has moiney, almost rich & & strong like bull
wink
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by 190: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2010
^^^

And somebody called this one a human being~

SMH
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by tpia1: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2010
Orikinla:

Such women are scarce in Nigeria.

Most of the Nigerian babes are looking for boyfriends instead of careers.

I am not dissing them, I am challenging them.

One of them who has just finished her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) asked me for job and with HND, I advised her to go for PGD and then MBA to enable her compete for the good jobs. But she was soon reminding me of how I left her in 2002 and that I have never taken her out.
I told her yesterday that she does not know her priorities.
I guess she is looking for a husband more than a career.

The right thing to do now is get her a good job to help her earn a good salary, and save for her graduate studies.

Lest you forget, I DO LOVE OUR WOMEN AND THAT IS WHY I CHASTISE THEM WITHOUT PAMPERING THEM.

it's called misogyny, sadism and just plain bad breeding. It's not your place to chastise anyone- face your life and let others do the same.

you're no better than mobo444 and i wouldnt be surprised if he's working for you.

your girlfriend needs to check herself and stop giving people like you the time of day.

there's nothing wrong with what she said, the only problem is she has lousy taste in men.

neither is there any reason for you to start abusing women because one girlfriend reminded you how badly you treated her.

i really wonder at the level of asocial people these days.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by MrsCork1: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2010
tpia1. marry me wink
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Woke4all(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2010
Da Cork:

Cork <<<<< Young, handscome, single, romantick, cooks, tall, strong, will love you, God fearing, hate flat Nyansh,

caring, edukated, drives BMW, strong like bull, butter, humbly, has moiney, almost rich &
& strong like bull
wink
or a bull?
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Ladyjide(f): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2010
Orikinla:

We do not have enough ambitious women.

Most of our women have little or nothing to offer the men.

Well----I guess I can only speak for myself, but

The same speaks for us women, there are a tremendous lack of ambitious men these days!!!!!

Most men have little or nothing to offer us women- and what little they do have to offer- is not worth the headache,
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by MrsCork1: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
Well educated women always bring more stress angry(Known fact)
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Ladyjide(f): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mr $ Cork:

Well educated women always bring more stress angry(Known fact)

How so?
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2010
tpia1:

it's called misogyny, sadism and just plain bad breeding. It's not your place to chastise anyone- face your life and let others do the same.

you're no better than mobo444 and i wouldnt be surprised if he's working for you.

your girlfriend needs to check herself and stop giving people like you the time of day.

there's nothing wrong with what she said, the only problem is she has lousy taste in men.

neither is there any reason for you to start abusing women because one girlfriend reminded you how badly you treated her.

i really wonder at the level of asocial people these days.

DID I MENTION THAT THE YOUNG LADY IS A GIRLFRIEND?

Here is what a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misogyny means

Michael Flood defines misogyny as the hatred of women and notes:
"Though most common in men, misogyny also exists in and is practiced by women against other women or even themselves. Misogyny functions as an ideology or belief system that has accompanied patriarchal, or male-dominated, societies for thousands of years and continues to place women in subordinate positions with limited access to power and decision making. [, ] Aristotle contended that women exist as natural deformities or imperfect males [, ] Ever since, women in Western cultures have internalised their role as societal scapegoats, influenced in the twenty-first century by multimedia objectification of women with its culturally sanctioned self-loathing and fixations on plastic surgery, anorexia and bulimia"

God knows I practice the opposite of misogyny.

You should address the general dearth of ambitious Nigerian women.

Well, until I stop seeing Nigerian women crawling on the street in red light districts and I see more of them as amazons of nation building, I will not stop addressing them as narrow minded spongers.

Please go and see Champions of Our Time at the Silverbird Cinemas to see what I mean by more ambitious Nigerian women and stop being ignorant of the truth and what I stand for.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by karjard(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2010
i disagree in totality with the poster there are a lot of ambitious ladies out there watch well you would see them.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Esanbabe1: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

except punny,
9ja women hardly have notin more 2 offer!! angry
Its not true abeg.

Orikinla:

If we have had more ambitious Nigerian women who are gaol getters and not relying on men to make ends meet, Nigeria would have been a better and lovelier place.

The best thing Nigerian women have given Nigerian men is making more babies to increase our population and increasing our liabilities.

Is it not pathetic that what majority of Nigerian women call romantic is only sleeping-with from pillar to post?

Why do we have more Nigerian women after one single Nigerian man?

You see 10 half unclothed Nigerian girls shaking their buttocks for one or two Nigerian guys in music videos.
Is that all they can offer men? Their sexuality?

7 in 10 Nigerian women display and portray themselves as intimacy. OBJECTS to Nigerian guys.

They don't even wear underwear again.

Go to the clubs and see them hawking for customers and with Christmas around the corner, they are becoming more desperate.

A few minority have made the majority look bad. Trust me, there are a lot of hardworking and ambitious young ladies in 9ja whose sole aim is not to catch a rich brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . / A Voice From The Grave By Late Mrs Ogochukwu Onuchukwu (nee Onugu) / Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.