Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Who Should Do The Pounding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Do The Pounding? (1874 Views)

Spanking Hot Bleep Hard Pounding Headteacher And House Girl / I Caught Baba Dimeji Pounding Very Hard Iya Ronke P.... (pics) / White Man Pounding Yam For His Lady: Caption This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Do The Pounding? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ok, here is another awesome topic to deliberate on today!!, This issues has caused alot of happy homes so many damages.. And yoruba adages says. Olobe lo, lo oko.. . So , let hear your own opinion on this matter. . Who should do the pounding?

Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin

If it's difficult to pound, let the men do the job ooo... Besides it gone help them to build strong muscles on their arms sha cheesy
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by NZAGHA(f): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Woman nah? No be her job...
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by KweenSisan(f): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
lol...saw this question and I smiled.As a lady,I would sooo love it if my husband would pound for me grin..would be really romantic..lol...but that doesn't mean that dinner's pounded yam.. I'll now come and call my husby to come and pound yam like it's his duty...neeh...I'll pound it...it's more of my duty than his...but it sure shouldn't be difficult to walk up to him and say am tired and I need his assistance...then get it anytime I please..so there, It's a two way thing

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by sinaj(f): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
D man na grin
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by praiseluv: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin ;DIdeally ooooooo......... is the man
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by Smellymouth: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
sinaj:
D man na grin

Iffa slap u ehn..

Which man? grin
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by jamalnation(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na woman nw wetin be der work
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by firstking01(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]It is solely the woman's duty, why should a man pound when the woman is around huhundecided
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
KweenSisan:
lol...saw this question and I smiled.As a lady,I would sooo love it if my husband would pound for me grin..would be really romantic..lol...but that doesn't mean that dinner's pounded yam.. I'll now come and call my husby to come and pound yam like it's his duty...neeh...I'll pound it...it's more of my duty than his...but it sure shouldn't be difficult to walk up to him and say am tired and I need his assistance...then get it anytime I please..so there, It's a two way thing
your mama born u well..

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by KingRex1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
KweenSisan:
You're sensible

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by firstking01(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's solely the woman's duty to do the pounding...It's a taboo for a man to pound while the woman is very much around where i come from
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
The man should pound, I'll make the soup angry. If it won't work that way,let's forget pounded yam biko undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by Lordkylie(f): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
the man should pound
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by sinaj(f): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Iffa slap u ehn..

Which man? grin
if I use all d energy to pound yam, wich energy will I use to rock ur boat lipsrsealed
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by Smellymouth: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
sinaj:
if I use all d energy to pound yam, wich energy will I use to rock ur boat lipsrsealed

Not to worry, I will do the boat rocking at night.. tongue
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by Cutehector(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
KweenSisan:
lmao.. u never see where him go change am for ur head.

Did I tell u to make pounded yam for me? grin
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yam pounder machine to sure or Poundo yam to badt

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by Firstlieutenant(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
sinaj:

Na which boat u go rock? Make u no go carry nyama-nyama put for ya precious body o.
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
My family, men do the pounding women cook the soup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
KweenSisan:

You can help me pound yam too, right? grin
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by coolk(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
In this present mechanised and gadgetized world na yim people still dey pound.

Oga buy your wife a pounding machine and stop this nonsense feminist crap.
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by KweenSisan(f): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

You can help me pound yam too, right? grin
...after you ran and left me.. angry...I aint pounding..NAH-DA! angry
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2016
KweenSisan:
...after you ran and left me.. angry...I aint pounding..NAH-DA! angry

Are you going to continue telling me I ran and left you till the close of age? Lol.
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by KweenSisan(f): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Are you going to continue telling me I ran and left you till the close of age? Lol.
..lmao..it pained me sha
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2016
KweenSisan:
..lmao..it pained me sha

Did it? I'm sorry. sad
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by KweenSisan(f): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Did it? I'm sorry. sad
grin forgiven

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by bugzy07(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2016
Women of this generation are just nothing to right home about no wonder most of them are finding it difficult to get married and the few ones that does their marriages doesn't last more than a year.

How can a woman be abdicating her responsibility to the husband? Am not talking that the man can't help out sometimes but the comments i read most especially from the female folks is just disgusting.

Where are the true Mothers to come teach the girls of this generation some morales about the home front. SMH..... Our esteem cuktured is waning by the day all in the name of civilization and westernisation. May God save this generation.
Re: Who Should Do The Pounding? by KweenSisan(f): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2016
bugzy07:
Women of this generation are just nothing to right home about no wonder most of them are finding it difficult to get married and the few ones that does their marriages doesn't last more than a year.

How can a woman be abdicating her responsibility to the husband? Am not talking that the man can't help out sometimes but the comments i read most especially from the female folks is just disgusting.

Where are the true Mothers to come teach the girls of this generation some morales about the home front. SMH..... Our esteem cuktured is waning by the day all in the name of civilization and westernisation. May God save this generation.
...I feel your pain sir....but please take it easy

(1) (Reply)

BANGER! Meet 21-year-old Russia's Own "Kim Kardashian" (photos) / Amebo People,Come And See Something{pic} / Tips For Good Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.