Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ahmad Salkida Cries Out "The Govt Ruined My Life & Rendered Me Homeless'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Salkida Cries Out "The Govt Ruined My Life & Rendered Me Homeless'' (736 Views)

Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' / DSS Captures Khalid Barnawi - Ahmad Salkida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmad Salkida Cries Out "The Govt Ruined My Life & Rendered Me Homeless'' by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Journalist Ahmad Salkida was declared wanted in August 2016 by the Nigerian Army for his supposed connection with terrorist sect Boko Haram and has since met with the authorities.

Salkida who has covered the conflict between the government and Boko Haram, was declared wanted along with two others after he released an exclusive video sent to him, which he said confirmed that the Chibok girls were alive but some died in airstrikes. He is now alleging that although the govt claimed it was a misunderstanding, his life has already been ruined by their actions. Read his tweets below..

Read More @ http://www.petalsblog.com/2016/09/ahmad-salkida-cries-out-govt-ruined-my.html

Re: Ahmad Salkida Cries Out "The Govt Ruined My Life & Rendered Me Homeless'' by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2016

Re: Ahmad Salkida Cries Out "The Govt Ruined My Life & Rendered Me Homeless'' by sarrki(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Why are you so Close to Shekau

You can't even assist your country

Your allegiance is more to Boko boiz

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida Cries Out "The Govt Ruined My Life & Rendered Me Homeless'' by rusher14: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thin line between a journalist and a spy.
Re: Ahmad Salkida Cries Out "The Govt Ruined My Life & Rendered Me Homeless'' by kokosin: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
zombies singing for baba

Re: Ahmad Salkida Cries Out "The Govt Ruined My Life & Rendered Me Homeless'' by fearNORTH: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
It just dawned on the mugu that Buhari is a miscarriage
Re: Ahmad Salkida Cries Out "The Govt Ruined My Life & Rendered Me Homeless'' by HHANDM: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
His life is in danger From whom .....the FG
or BH

And he wants to fight back....hmmmm....Ok Nigerians are watching shocked
Re: Ahmad Salkida Cries Out "The Govt Ruined My Life & Rendered Me Homeless'' by Arrow24: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ahmad Salkida Cries Out "The Govt Ruined My Life & Rendered Me Homeless'' by Bobandgreat: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mumu u think u can carry on releasing the videos anyhow u feel with the illiterate in power. He no dey hear come. Kajikwo.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida Cries Out "The Govt Ruined My Life & Rendered Me Homeless'' by drss2(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
those who brought d beast to power will end up in d belle of d beast. - fayose.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida Cries Out "The Govt Ruined My Life & Rendered Me Homeless'' by Abeymills(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Useles evil govt bubuhari is evil n clueles

(1) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Bomb Goodluck Jonathan And Make His Dog Molest Patience / Dr Chidi Lloyd Called On Security Agencies For Protection - Family In Danger / Radicalism Like In Rivers Is The Only Way To Defeat APC- PDP Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.