Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Will You Do If You Get This On A First Visit. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Get This On A First Visit. (811 Views)

Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Get This On A First Visit. by NixandaCEO(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hey guys,
Let's say you have been crushing on this lady in your corporate office for a while. You have been disturbing her like crazy and you seriously want to date her and probably marry her knowing she has a good character and personality.

Finally she falls for you and invites you to her place for the first time after a while of you guys hanging out and all that. She offers you serve you lunch and you see rice with this fried plantain. What will be your reaction?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This On A First Visit. by johnpaulo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
The game is over
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This On A First Visit. by adedayo3193(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This On A First Visit. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This On A First Visit. by trump7(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
THE THREE PEOPLE AHEAD OF ME ARE OBVIOUSLY BRAINLESS cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This On A First Visit. by firstking01(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
I can't ditch her cos of this na, it's too a minor thing to break up with a girl who possess the kind of attribute you mentioned there...as a gentle man that i am, i 'll humbly ask her why the plantain got burnt, i'm sure she 'll have a good reason to give me cos she cannot just delibrately fry plantain like that...worst come to worst i 'll teach her...

TeamRomanticHusband..

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This On A First Visit. by Rexhenrex(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
will advice her never to cook again common plantain she burn chai no na what will then happen i she cooks soup? The pot will along with the soup
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This On A First Visit. by Fidelismaria: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
dis is not possible

wat kind of girl in her rite sense will serve dis to her bf

abeg op let's b realistic
its not possible
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This On A First Visit. by KristaPretty(f): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2016
Thats a sweet thing to say.my husband taught me how to cook. never knew anything but he is the best i can think of.that a woman doesnt know how to cook is not a sin. its WEAKNESS. We are in relationships to help with each other's weaknesses and try to attain perfection.

(1) (Reply)

Things Men Look Out For In A Woman They Want To Marry / Ladies: How Many Of You Can Do This?? / 9 Reasons Your Relationship Might Not Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.