Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ladies: How Many Of You Can Do This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Many Of You Can Do This?? (810 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How Many Of You Can Do This?? by Chrisrare: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
****My yoruba gf surprised me last week when i travelled all the way from the east to go visit her in her place at Ibadan. I spent four days with her, and when i was about travelling back to my place, i brought out ten thousand naira and gave to her as my parting gift. But she just looked at me and laughed. She said i shouldn't bother my self that her dad has given her enough money. When i persuaded her to collect it, she said if she tells me the amount of money her dad gives her every month i would be shocked. She very much appreciate my coming frm afar to visit her and only thing she wants frm me is to arrive safely. This is one of the reasons i love yoruba women. Unlike the hungry looking igbo women wey no dey take eye see money.

****Ladies here, how many of you can do this? How many of you can turn down collecting money frm your bf when u already have enough??
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Do This?? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
i fit use your lie build house cheesy cheesy cheesy you get 10k

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Do This?? by 2dice01: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
love your bae yoruba girl with igbo sense Actually she is planning greater scam for yo bro
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Do This?? by RealJaneDoe: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Stop bringing tribe into this . its the person that matters. You think Yoruba girls don't like money den go to unilag

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Do This?? by Chrisrare: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
officialEFCC:
i fit use your lie build house cheesy cheesy cheesy you get 10k
Lol.. See dis one. How much is 10k to give to someone i won't be seeing for a while??
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Do This?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. See dis one. How much is 10k to give to someone i won't be seeing for a while??
make i hear word cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Do This?? by sekundosekundo: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Chrisrare:
****My yoruba gf surprised me last week when i travelled all the way from the east to go visit her in her place at Ibadan. I spent four days with her, and when i was about travelling back to my place, i brought out ten thousand naira and gave to her as my parting gift. But she just looked at me and laughed. She said i shouldn't bother my self that her dad has given her enough money. When i persuaded her to collect it, she said if she tells me the amount of money her dad gives her every month i would be shocked. She very much appreciate my coming frm afar to visit her and only thing she wants frm me is to arrive safely. This is one of the reasons i love yoruba women. Unlike the hungry looking igbo women wey no dey take eye see money.

****Ladies here, how many of you can do this? How many of you can turn down collecting money frm your bf when u already have enough??

Re: Ladies: How Many Of You Can Do This?? by rossiebarbie(f): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Chrisrare:

ur lie just made my tummy rumble

(1) (Reply)

What Women Hate Most / My First Time... / The Best Day To Have Sex'''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.