Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine (18911 Views)

AIDS Vaccine Passes Key Early Test / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread / First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by nzeBiddle(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Impressive! Kudos to him and his team. The solution to most diseases that are predominant in these parts in particular/ the tropics in general lie within. The earlier our experts realise this, the better for us. He should be careful too. Big pharma/The West will soon come for his head/want to discredit his work as they typically do. Hopefully this can spur further research in other ailments such as sickle cell, ebola, HIV etc as Big pharma/The West are never keen on seeing that these are genuinely addressed

2 Likes

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Then some mofo will cone and be telling us stuff about private universities.. apart from to finish quick I see little else they do

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Emu4life(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
K
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by rabex123(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Igbos avoiding this tread like a plague..
If dem say na Igbo man..u go see things like ..
They cannot do without us
Industrious clowns etc...
I rep AREWA....ABUSITE..

2 Likes

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by blackborn7(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
dadabashua1:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/210800-nigerian-scientist-abu-develops-malaria-vaccine.html

GREAT NEWS.. W.H.O AND ITS COUNTEPART WILL NOT LIKE TO HEAR THIS. BIGGER PHARMACEUTICAL GIANTS WILL FIND EVERY MEANS TO JEOPARDIZE THIS REVEALING BREAKTHROUGH MADE A MERE NIGERIAN MAN...good job prof

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by rerhji(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
better off Dan honorary profs. everywia
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by erico2k2(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Me I have been protecting myself frm malaria in ages.
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by erico2k2(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
rabex123:
I rep AREWA....ABUSITE..
But you need to give it to the IPOB, cos the sure have an impact in your life love or hate them

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by encryptjay(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
I can see Ugandans avoiding this thread. Stop this hate stuff and appreciate good things. If it's to attack Buhari, you'll come out in your multitudes to finish him. God bless Nigeria
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by rabex123(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
erico2k2:

But you need to give it to the IPOB, cos the sure have an impact in your life love or hate them
Everybody has impact one way or the oda to evribodi s life...

2 Likes

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Bobnotrouble: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Great Abusite!

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Anabel(f): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nice one prof
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by musicwriter(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
This's what is called development, and its the type of effort the government should encourage in this recession. Government should encourage anything we can manufacture locally, and not collaborating with world bank and IMF to build infrastructures. Infrastructure are not development themselves, unless we the African people get scientifically and technologically advanced enough, such that we're the one building such infrastructures ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by SycophanticGoat: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Young Abusite Prof schooling Nairalanders in the field of molecular biology, molecular pathology, DNA extraction and real-time PCR examination... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by dadabashua1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
musty001:
l can't forget his face,this man taught me biochemistry,when I was in two-hundred level.
A very hardworking,simple and honest Man...
also very Strict
yes you are so right .his a no nonsense prof.. extremely good and hardworking...and very principled prof
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by SycophanticGoat: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
rabex123:
I rep AREWA....ABUSITE..

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Orikinla(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
Great breakthrough for humankind!
Almighty God JEHOVAH loves us.
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
I know it will all turn out to be stories and the quest for being a hero. Science makes it simple to confirm aby claim. Can I have a link to his publication or patent. If u can't see that, just know it is the typical "I have got cure for HIV" talks. Before you know it, someone is going to say I don't support my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Decryptor(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Until it is tested and approved by the WHO and he is given a Nobel Prize, i will take the veracity of this vaccine news with a pinch of salt!
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
encryptjay:
I can see Ugandans avoiding this thread.
Stop this hate stuff and appreciate good things.
If it's to attack Buhari, you'll come out in your multitudes to finish him.
God bless Nigeria

LOL, let me annoy them more by posting the symbol of their hate. grin

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by rabex123(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

undecided undecided undecided
Your moniker says it all..
I rest my case
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by ButterFrost212(f): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
ABU so great, so unique!!! Good job prof. I hope this is available soon.
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by xty50(f): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Osu175:
Naturally ahead
so you are here grin
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by engrchykae(m): 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]if you happened to have studied a science related course,medicine or engineering,that when u can appreciate this great prof,just that enemies of progress,those who benefit from the enormous suffering and pain of Nigerians such as the importers of malaria drugs and even hospitals will not be happy with this illustrious professors

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by faithfavour: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Let the vaccine be independently verified by WHO,Europe and US before this hype.We have seen this kind of enthusiasm in the past.
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Juniorbuba(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
MrExcel:
Naturally ahead!! Proudly ABUsite.
which dept. Are u in mr.excel?

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Juniorbuba(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
God bless nigeria!!! God bless ABU!!! God bless abusites*naturally ahead
God punish malaria!!! #proudlyabusite

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
U see. If it was Prof Chinedu Chukwuka, we will not sleep this night because of rantings and screamings from our jewish brothers. Now they are silent.
Tribalism is a curse to the black race.

2 Likes

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by jbbalarabe(m): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
proudly abusite
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nice one prof, we need more of you in Nigeria. I hope some big pharmaceutical firm won't bribe WHO to refute this discovery because of the profit they generate from malaria drugs.
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by johnero353(m): 12:04am On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmm... whether Buhari go even see dis one
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 21, 2016
In a year's time you wouldn't hear of this prof anymore...
Do you know why?

The multi-national pharmaceutical companies and the international donor agencies against Malaria will look for him, ascertain his claims and if true, will pay him off to shut his mouth.

Cos it's not in the best interest of the Western countries to totally eliminate malaria in Africa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti To Reopen Schools, Churches & Mosques As Governor Fayemi Gives Conditions / Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC / The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.