Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine (18912 Views)

AIDS Vaccine Passes Key Early Test / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread / First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Rajosh(m): 12:16am On Sep 21, 2016
once a Abusite,always a Abusite
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by NameCheckers: 12:36am On Sep 21, 2016
emeijeh:
All these namecheckers will be silent on this one na.
Big up to the prof
undecided
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by nnokwa042(m): 12:58am On Sep 21, 2016
Bolustic:
This is the second thread in less than 24 hours that God is using to shame our brother who feel nothing good can ever come out of the north. God bless Nigeria,say no to stereotyping and empty CHESTBEATINGS
every some one develope new malaria drug there more 100 new drug for for malaria still d thing never go
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by greggng: 1:41am On Sep 21, 2016
Were is doctor agbalaka and his hiv vaccine? I hope this one is real
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Culin(f): 1:55am On Sep 21, 2016
ABUSITES ROCK!
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by emeijeh(m): 3:17am On Sep 21, 2016
NameCheckers:
undecided
Badt guy! Call ur guys to order pls
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by DarkRed(m): 6:11am On Sep 21, 2016
musty001:
l can't forget his face,this man taught me biochemistry,when I was in two-hundred level.
A very hardworking,simple and honest Man...
also very Strict
What year are you? U09?
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Caseless: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2016
MrExcel:
Naturally ahead!! Proudly ABUsite.
greatest abusite!

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by lookingfly: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2016
.....and now,this is ethnic bigotry.when are we(nigerians) stop politicizing everything?...............#proudABUsite
Bolustic:
This is the second thread in less than 24 hours that God is using to shame our brother who feel nothing good can ever come out of the north. God bless Nigeria,say no to stereotyping and empty CHESTBEATINGS
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by mapet: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2016
ayobase:
Nasiru Shua’ibu, a professor in the Biochemical Parasitology Department of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, has developed a new malaria vaccine to prevent high rate of death from malaria fever.

Now, that's an active prof.

Was is not for this same purpose a student, Adeyeye Olorunfemi of UNILAG was rusticated for calling his Professor and VC out.

... the economy is crumbling, where is Dr. Nduibisi Nwokoma of the Economics department? Buhari is still waiting for your economic model computation and those econometrics rubbish theories you teach your students. Prof. G.L Oyekan!.., there is infrastructural decay! Prof. Idoro Godwin, buildings are collapsing and projects are poorly handled! This is not project planning class where you come to disturb students with your unending battery of questions e.g What is Objective?..answer – Objective is ….Question 2 – What is “is”? What a comedian!

Vice Chancellor sir, you remain a first class Chemical engineering graduate from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile- Ife. What has happened to the Great Ife in you? Our power generation is deteriorating and you are alive. The nation’s investment of knowledge on you to make you a scholar is a WASTE. Your first class honours degree is the true definition of a FIASCO...

Bros,

Adeyeye Olorunfemi is a classic case of the opposite of wisdom. There was not single iota of intelligence in his diatribe and much more he forgets a cardinal rule that earning a degree is not about academics alone, but also conduct (which is clearly stated on convocation day)
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by mapet: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Ontarget:
I hope the next minute a Nigerian somewhere wont release a long epistle saying the discovery was fake.

.....because you expect it to be? and you want Nigeria to grow?
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by pat1612(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2016
I hope it works well and all this abuse in name of malaria the drugs people take as candies stop.its a serious concern the way drug is been consume in country which will led to resistance in future. cry cry

Remember every fever you have is not malaria and you don't need to take antimalarial drug get your self tested in lab or through a professional doctor if you feel you have malaria. sad
Fever is most common symptom associated to mostly all disease
#stopdrugabuse
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Adaezeagu(f): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
U see. If it was Prof Chinedu Chukwuka, we will not sleep this night because of rantings and screamings from our jewish brothers. Now they are silent.
Tribalism is a curse to the black race.
who hold your mouth from ranting?

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Alipanks(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2016
Professor in Deed. Thank you sir, hopefully it will grow the naira.
Waiting for APCs comment. wink
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by BadirX(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2016
yahmohy27:
That's my prof dey make me do yanga kudos ABUSITE
ONE LOVE #ABUSITE
TRULY A.B.U. Zaria
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by staph69(f): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2016
That is our able Hod. We r proud of sir
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by koreskbv(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Big congrats to you Prof, but hope the big Pharma companies will not come after you cos they dont like things like this all they want is for malaria to continue so they could be making billions of dollars on poor Africans in sales of malaria drugs.
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Fidelismaria: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2016
inject wat?
malaria DNA into my bleeping bloodstream?

ain't no fuckin way am using DAT

fear north
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2016
Adaezeagu:
who hold your mouth from ranting?

Only barbarians, uncivilized people and demented tribalists live such a lifestyle.
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by erico2k2(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2016
rabex123:

Everybody has impact one way or the oda to evribodi s life...
Nah lie ohhh.tell me how someone in Lagos impacted my life since I'm from Delta state ?
Ipob inport our clothes. Electronics and most of our car parts . That's the impact I meant and it can be mesured .
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by tinexybridals(f): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Proudly AbuSite
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by martinz23(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Good to know...Naturally ahead
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by rabex123(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
erico2k2:

Nah lie ohhh.tell me how someone in Lagos impacted my life since I'm from Delta state ?
Ipob inport our clothes. Electronics and most of our car parts . That's the impact I meant and it can be mesured .
so u think onli Igbo's import cloths or electrnics

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by erico2k2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
rabex123:
so u think onli Igbo's import cloths or electrnics
No but they account for %85 .U only need to Branch ladipo
Re: Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine by Gnwuashi: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
Prof M.N. Shuaibu, we are proud of you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti To Reopen Schools, Churches & Mosques As Governor Fayemi Gives Conditions / Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC / The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.