Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition (7522 Views)

The Most Popular Programmer On Nairaland 2016 Edition (verification Round) / Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by seunthomas: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2016
dhtml18:

E be like say i don discipline you before, so you are now begging for mercy eh? but since you are using a TROLL account, I cannot really listen to you.
This is nairaland, people get e-killed everyday, even real-life celebrities. even me sef have gotten e-killed on nairaland a lot of times.

Is you giving him a e-threat ?
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by seunthomas: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2016
2Pr3cise:

This is a real account.

Finally somebody decides to face the big bully/troll @dhtml18.

His days on this section are numbered....

I don dey document writ of summons for him to seat before panel.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2016
2Pr3cise:

Word
I've been watching the so called dhtml, he's proven so many times to be an attention wh0re and a joke. He's anything but a programmer to me.
Based on what and what - speak plainly unless you are afraid.

2Pr3cise:

This is a real account.
Just created today? so you are less than 24hrs on this board and you have been watching me eh? your story does not jell.

Now you claim that I am not a programmer - well, since you are new to this board, you are excused for your IGNORAMUS.
Stick on the board for long enough, and you will find out about me.

Now, if you are new to a platform or a place, you cannot start by insulting the ELDERS on that platform, it is just RUDE. You might not know it, but you have started on a very bad leg, because I have a lot of fans and supporters on this board, so setting foot here and starting to insult me is like shooting yourself in the leg - WATCH AND LEARN.

Another thing, you are on my thread, you should not constitute a NUISANCE HERE. If you wish to really TROLL on me (which you will eventually lose anyway), the best thing for you to do is to create another thread.

seunthomas:

Is you giving him a e-threat ?
He does not have what it takes to threaten me.

seunthomas:

Finally somebody decides to face the big bully/troll @dhtml18.
His days on this section are numbered....
I don dey document writ of summons for him to seat before panel.
Evidence of me bullying anyone or adonbilivit

I am just a TROLL (not even a real programmer)
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by seunthomas: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2016
dhtml18:

WATCH AND LEARN OR YOU MIGHT GET SLAUGHTERED LIKE SEUNTHOMAS.

I believe people can filter the real from the fake eventually.

You are my boy na anyday. As for your cronies, well i dont want to be offensive sha. You see when you keep trying to guide people along the right path, they can actually decide to go any fate they please.

You cant decide that for them.

For this our work, you na brown belt. Me i don get black belt tey tey...
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2016
^^^thank God there is a 37-page or so thread to disclaim all these things you are saying. As a matter of fact, this new e-TROLL speaks exactly like you, and is the same as you as far as I am concerned - the writing/thinking pattern is exactly the same. This is how we usually catch people who duplicate accounts - i was actually a nairaland moderator in time past, and these are skills i developed at the time.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by seunthomas: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^thank God there is a 37-page or so thread to disclaim all these things you are saying. As a matter of fact, this new e-TROLL speaks exactly like you, and is the same as you as far as I am concerned - the writing/thinking pattern is exactly the same. This is how we usually catch people who duplicate accounts - i was actually a nairaland moderator in time past, and these are skills i developed at the time.
@dhtml18 Me am not like you na that goes around creating many duplicate accounts.
dhtml1- dhtml ∞

I dont have time for such. As for the guy challenging you, i like him.

He is like me (has guts).

You see many of those fighting me are just YES people, that cant look outside the box.

In other to achieve greatness, you must look outside the box, do the unusual.

@2Pr3cise
Salute your bravery. For this battle of yours i got ya back. Fire away at the King of Trolls.

LOL.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2016
seunthomas, i know you are trying to distract this thread, I shall not respond to any more side-banters on this thread. you guys can say anything you like.

1 Like

Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by seunthomas: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2016
dhtml18:
seunthomas, i know you are trying to distract this thread, I shall not respond to any more side-banters on this thread. you guys can say anything you like.
LWKMD.

You no like opposition. Ti e ba e....(You don enter am).
@2Pr3cise
@dhtml18 don dey bow out for you.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2016
By the way, did anyone notice the disappearance of any post from the PIRATED ACCOUNT ever since seunthomas appeared on this thread - does that not show a pattern eh?
I laff in congolese, this is such a shameful act. Even me with all my innumerable TROLL accounts, dont resort to using them unless i am banned (temporarily). Seun cannot and will never permanently ban or deleted dhtml18 anytime soon - i can say that with confidence.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by seunthomas: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2016
dhtml18:
By the way, did anyone notice the disappearance of any post from the PIRATED ACCOUNT ever since seunthomas appeared on this thread - does that not show a pattern eh?
I laff in congolese, this is such a shameful act. Even me with all my innumerable TROLL accounts, dont resort to using them unless i am banned (temporarily). Seun cannot and will never permanently ban or deleted dhtml18 anytime soon - i can say that with confidence.

Now you are calling him a pirate??
shocked

OK OHHH
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2016
I nominate - fincoapps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 13, 2016
We have reached the end of this phase, the next phase will commence shortly
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Okay guys, thank you very much for your participation so far.

We will now move this to the next phase - https://www.nairaland.com/3406940/most-popular-programmer-nairaland-2016
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2016
I have captured all the pages - so that we will not have an insertion hack - where some names might just crawl into the nominations.

However, I could have made a mistake in capturing the nominees, i stand to be corrected.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2016

Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Lets be fair people, some people are complaining that they ought to be have been nominated, so let me leave the nomination open for an additional week.

The prices have been announced here - https://www.nairaland.com/3406940/most-popular-programmer-nairaland-2016

You can still nominate till 21st of October.

Once you get nominated, please proceed to the next thread - https://www.nairaland.com/3406940/most-popular-programmer-nairaland-2016
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by kingofthejungle(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2016
sorry, seunthomas is not a valid candidate - he is too big for this kind of contest - he will outshine anybody, the dude is literally a professor in programming.
And he claims to even be far bigger than me, it will be dishonourably for him to partake in this, except as a sponsor (or maybe a judge).
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by seunthomas: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
dhtml18:
sorry, seunthomas is not a valid candidate - he is too big for this kind of contest - he will outshine anybody, the dude is literally a professor in programming.
And he claims to even be far bigger than me, it will be dishonourably for him to partake in this, except as a sponsor (or maybe a judge).

I was planning to sponsor it. But its now a beauty pageant.

How do you organize a programming contest without viewing code or contributions of the contestants to the programming section.

Its another crazy show of ignorance.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
I will never accept sponsorship from the likes of you, you can create your own thread if you like. please stop disrupting my threads, thank you.

#badbellesomebody
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
i nominate haleem
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
i nominate thirdwrist
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
I nominate ANTONINEUTRON ==> https://www.nairaland.com/antonineutron
/*Atleast make i try *I fit get hosting money here oo */
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
^^^true talk
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by noordean(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
I nominate noordean
www.nairaland.com/noordean
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by guente02(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
I nominate guente02
www.nairaland.com/guente02
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
I believe this is a good time to close the nomination, guess we have enough candidates. Thank you all very much for the nominations.
See you folks on the other thread - https://www.nairaland.com/3406940/most-popular-programmer-nairaland-2016
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Phourxx(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
I nominate phourxx

https://www.nairaland.com/phourxx

Am i late already? cry
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
^^^you are not late, there is a one week margin which is not expired yet sha. Plus you have participated in one competition like that, which you did not win. I hope you win something in this one sha.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Phourxx(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^you are not late, there is a one week margin which is not expired yet sha. Plus you have participated in one competition like that, which you did not win. I hope you win something in this one sha.

shocked I sha tool 2nd or 3rd there.. sad

BTW, did you remember that or you did a quick check somehow?
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2016

I was planning to sponsor it. But its now a beauty pageant.

How do you organize a programming contest without viewing code or contributions of the contestants to the programming section.

Its another crazy show of ignorance.

You're always planning but end up not doing because someone said something or something happened. If you want to sponsor, do it and stop talking of how you wanted to do so.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
^^^I remember your name instantly, because I was hoping you will carry first in that competition. I was just surprised that you seemed to vanish after the competition.
I actually had a plan for the first, second and third of that competition, but I was too busy to execute it at that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

C Programming Assignment Help ? / Reusable Object-oriented Patterns In Banking Applications / Are There Any Christian Coders/programmers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.