Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition - Programming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition (7529 Views)

The Most Popular Programmer On Nairaland 2016 Edition (verification Round) / Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Phourxx(m): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^I remember your name instantly, because I was hoping you will carry first in that competition. I was just surprised that you seemed to vanish after the competition.
I actually had a plan for the first, second and third of that competition, but I was too busy to execute it at that time.

Oh! Well it's not too late, you can still execute the plan grin + I didn't vanish, I just didn't post (observation mode), and I hope you will start hoping I would win in this one too wink
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
we shall see, for another competition is here again.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Sync201(m): 2:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Mr dhtml..this is very good thing you have done but its better if its done in august or any school holiday..because am a student and I won't have the time to participate in this competetion because of school work...so when nxt you want to start this competition pls let be on august or any school holiday period
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 16, 2016
Unfortunately, everyone is always busy at one time or the other (so way to do this to favour everyone).
Some people are on vacation, me I am on a coding spree, see, even at this time, I am not sleeping - coding fast and furious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reusable Object-oriented Patterns In Banking Applications / Are There Any Christian Coders/programmers? / Download All Phone Number Generator, Imei Tweaking And Bb Imei Gen. For Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.