Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Some Guys And Not The Other (opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Some Guys And Not The Other (opinion) (1461 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? / Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Some Guys And Not The Other (opinion) by paulhq(m): 2:33am On Sep 21, 2016
it's amazing the nature of girls, or the way they are perceived. There's something about you girls that makes you so susceptible.

Why is it that a guy will go through the same procedure with another guy but still end up not making it to the finals? Some are nice, caring, honest but don't get the girl, some are handsome, good with words, play the game right, but still don't get it. Some are hardcore flirts, but even to them, not all girls are within their reach (even though they won't agree).

Over my two years stay in the tertiary institution, which is more of my first exposure to the world, I have learned a lot of things from experience and research. And you know what I discovered, I had it all wrong. For me to drop 50% of my shyness, I had to make conscious study of somethings, and you know what I discovered, most of the things I feared were not really a big deal. For example, I discovered it was ok to touch, hold and roll your hand over a girls face and all those kind of stuff, unlike my fear that it sent signals of having immoral intentions or she won't be comfortable with it. I found out that those flirty words were very easy to say , both the soft ones and hard ones (although I still find it a little uncomfortable to say them), and no matter how insincere they were, they bring a charm to the girls face. I found that you can ask a girl anything, any question, any request if you want to, you just have to be bold. I found out that intimacy topics is not really an issue with girls. I found out many things. And these are not things i read off a book, these are things I discovered with keen interest and practiced some myself.

And you know what it all boil downs to, I think (it's an opinion), for you girls, it's nothing about what is right or wrong, good or bad, truth or lie, it's more about how it makes you feel. So two guys might do the same thing, but the approach of the other may make the girl feel more loved or admired, even though his approach may be insincere (and the girl knows it), or maybe the guy doesn't even need to approach, maybe there's a particular way he talks or a particular way he walks or a particular way his face his shaped, maybe the sound of his voice, that makes the girl feel wow. Maybe its the way his hands moves your hair, or maybe because he chooses to touch the hair. Maybe because he choose to say I love you by 2am, maybe because when you are around him you have the tendency to want to behave different, and the list goes on and on. It's not as if the girl wakes up one morning and says, today am going to fall in love with anyone that speaks slowly or anyone that says good morning with a great smile. It's a subconsciously conscious reaction which fine tunes the way the girl processes the request.

Obviously, some guys have the ability to induce these feelings, not really by special powers but by the boldness to be dishonestly honest. Because if one is able to tell a girl I love you 3 times a day, not in a bugging manner, it will ring in their heads because at least they feel admired. The feeling will still be there even if the guy is bugging her.

So it's not really about having the right qualities, but having the qualities that will make her feel right. smiley

I am sorry for the long write up, even this one alone can't explain 10% of what is going on, but it's one of the explanations.

Or what do you think? Criticize and/or add

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Some Guys And Not The Other (opinion) by HtwoOw: 3:28am On Sep 21, 2016
Have you tried touch and follow ring

Or Mercy from women perfume?

Hahahahahahahahah just kidding lol

Chicks hormones are not balanced, yes I said it

How do you explain why a humble, presentable, reasonable guy gets bounced but bad guy who smokes weed among other things gets surrounded by chick's
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Some Guys And Not The Other (opinion) by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 21, 2016
The psychology of falling in love is a very complex one.

The only thing I can say for sure is that people decide who they love to be with at an early age, around 9 to 14. As they grow older they, realities of life either prune down their expectations or fine tunes it.

A girl will easily fall for a guy who triggers emotions similar to those she had before her imaginary island of bliss was taken from her

The door of anyone's heart is opposite the door of their childhood dreams
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Some Guys And Not The Other (opinion) by paulhq(m): 4:12am On Sep 22, 2016
Maybe sometimes, we can't really understand it, maybe sometimes we shouldn't, I don't think we even need to...
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Some Guys And Not The Other (opinion) by mutuality(m): 2:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Thank God

Bleep almost given..
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Some Guys And Not The Other (opinion) by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Don't be short, dumb, dirty, too dark, always blowing grammatical error and expect me to fall in love with you.

Huge turn off.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Some Guys And Not The Other (opinion) by LePrezident(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2017
paulhq:
it's amazing the nature of girls, or the way they are perceived. There's something about you girls that makes you so susceptible.

Why is it that a guy will go through the same procedure with another guy but still end up not making it to the finals? Some are nice, caring, honest but don't get the girl, some are handsome, good with words, play the game right, but still don't get it. Some are hardcore flirts, but even to them, not all girls are within their reach (even though they won't agree).

Over my two years stay in the tertiary institution, which is more of my first exposure to the world, I have learned a lot of things from experience and research. And you know what I discovered, I had it all wrong. For me to drop 50% of my shyness, I had to make conscious study of somethings, and you know what I discovered, most of the things I feared were not really a big deal. For example, I discovered it was ok to touch, hold and roll your hand over a girls face and all those kind of stuff, unlike my fear that it sent signals of having immoral intentions or she won't be comfortable with it. I found out that those flirty words were very easy to say , both the soft ones and hard ones (although I still find it a little uncomfortable to say them), and no matter how insincere they were, they bring a charm to the girls face. I found that you can ask a girl anything, any question, any request if you want to, you just have to be bold. I found out that intimacy topics is not really an issue with girls. I found out many things. And these are not things i read off a book, these are things I discovered with keen interest and practiced some myself.

And you know what it all boil downs to, I think (it's an opinion), for you girls, it's nothing about what is right or wrong, good or bad, truth or lie, it's more about how it makes you feel. So two guys might do the same thing, but the approach of the other may make the girl feel more loved or admired, even though his approach may be insincere (and the girl knows it), or maybe the guy doesn't even need to approach, maybe there's a particular way he talks or a particular way he walks or a particular way his face his shaped, maybe the sound of his voice, that makes the girl feel wow. Maybe its the way his hands moves your hair, or maybe because he chooses to touch the hair. Maybe because he choose to say I love you by 2am, maybe because when you are around him you have the tendency to want to behave different, and the list goes on and on. It's not as if the girl wakes up one morning and says, today am going to fall in love with anyone that speaks slowly or anyone that says good morning with a great smile. It's a subconsciously conscious reaction which fine tunes the way the girl processes the request.

Obviously, some guys have the ability to induce these feelings, not really by special powers but by the boldness to be dishonestly honest. Because if one is able to tell a girl I love you 3 times a day, not in a bugging manner, it will ring in their heads because at least they feel admired. The feeling will still be there even if the guy is bugging her.

So it's not really about having the right qualities, but having the qualities that will make her feel right. smiley

I am sorry for the long write up, even this one alone can't explain 10% of what is going on, but it's one of the explanations.

Or what do you think? Criticize and/or add

Guy I admire your devoted perspiration to further elucidate the nomenclature of female thinking and emotions. I must say with my little experience, you are on the right path and I share your wavelength of school of thought. I concur with most of your findings and I implore you to further explore this intriguing debacle to its very core.

Keep us updated #ThumbsUp

(1) (Reply)

Most Sensitive Areas On A W0man’s B0dy That Most Men Didn’t Know / She What This Girl Posted On Facebook. / [Photo] What Is Going On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.