Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? (2600 Views)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? / Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Dump /ignore Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
I found out that girls fall in love easily with cute guys that ignore them, not just avoid them buh avoid girls, i will start avoiding my crushs grin so that she will love me the more, i didn't know this until today, girls are very complicated
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Not all girls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by CHOPUP411(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
I wonder ooo
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Esdb3: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Exactly the way poor people fall in love with Gold they can't afford.

It is true. Though. I was going to say it happens with boys too. But it don't happen! A fugly boy can fall and make a fine arse girl fall in love with him.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
lilyqueen:
Not all girls
are u one of them?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
lilzcee:
are u one of them?

Yes
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
lilyqueen:

Yes
keep on forming posh
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Topestbilly(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Simply to show off
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
lilzcee:
keep on forming posh

I don't form

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
lilyqueen:

I don't form
u burn posh
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
lilzcee:
u burn posh

Lol
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
lilyqueen:

Lol
since u don't form it u burn it naa
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by peachesandroses(f): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
its because of the mystery...I mean why should a cute guy that you like be ignoring you?? its a rhetoritical question.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Histrings08(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pfft
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by bitchcrafts: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Why do u love the Lamborghini you can't afford?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
peachesandroses:
its because of the mystery...I mean why should a cute guy that you like be ignoring you?? its a rhetoritical question.
i can't date everygirl that i like
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Cool23(m): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Maybe girls like a challenge

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Incrizz(f): 1:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Man! The way I fall for a handsome face, I will be finding oil soon hehe cry
All that changes as soon as he starts the ignoring tactics; I fall out of the love faster than you can say speed of light!
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 13, 2016
Incrizz:
Man! The way I fall for a handsome face, I will be finding oil soon hehe cry
All that changes as soon as he starts the ignoring tactics; I fall out of the love faster than you can say speed of light!
hehehe really?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by IamLEGEND1: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Who get time for shakara now?

Just tell her you've got money,see how she begin dey follow u upandan like fly.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Frankicent(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
lilyqueen:
Not all girls
it's all you just wouldn't admit
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Frankicent:
it's all you just wouldn't admit

I can't admit what I don't do
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Frankicent(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
lilyqueen:

I can't admit what I don't do

hmmmm really? Maybe you keep meeting the same kind of guy.. I can tell you the kind of guy that would ----------------------
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Frankicent:

hmmmm really? Maybe you keep meeting the same kind of guy.. I can tell you the kind of guy that would ----------------------

That would what?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
because they are handsome and they ignore them..
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Frankicent(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
lilyqueen:

That would what?
Send me a pm let's chat
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? by Frankicent(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
lilyqueen:

That would what?
send me a pm let's chat

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Real Reasons Why Men Don’t Want You After Having S*x With You. / Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? / Glutimax For Bigger Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.