Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing (4240 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by bobolizim(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2016
I actually attended two secondary schools,well,I had series of friends at the inception of my stay in my first school,you know now (didn't know much that time ,just going with anyone that looks nice )at the end

I later met a guy called Michael in my jss3 what really attracted him to me was because he is brilliant and yah! I love people that are better than I am , I quickly make friends with people like that not to say I don't have other people as friends but don't forget we're talking about best friend here ...

Having met Michael,we became so close that there was a day one of our teachers (a counsellor )called us and admonished us to keep being friends ,well ,we do fight then but it doesn't take long time .

Fast forward to the beginning of my ss2 ,myself together with some folks left my school for another school and on getting there I had to observe very well before choosing any friend ,but then ,I began to prefer female friends over makes ,most of the females are fun to be with abd seriously they do tell me about their toasters and et al .....(but what pains me most is hearing anything of such from anyone I have cruch for,will be like) well,I later got stable with a friend called onome ,oh!she is very cool and we are still in contact till today ,she likes me very much and I also do that many always think we were dating ...

However, Before graduating from the school ,I later became friend with a guy I used to hate so much cause he could be very proud but then I later got fond of him and we are still friends till today and choi this guy is too bookish ...he sabi book die....well he's now studying mechanical engineering and I am studying geology in different schools but one thing I always keep in mind wherever I go is valuing any kind of relationship I have with people and I also no matter how long we have seen each other ,I always try to keep in touch with them ...*end of story *....

Nairalanders keep it coming, reminiscence about your days in secondary school today !
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Booked
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2016
grin

For me nothing much...no crushes/bf.. My high school life was all about softball tournaments with my female friends..flirting wasn't in my list those time cheesy
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Synzu(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2016
Gothblackgal smiley
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by afeezzezo: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

For me nothing much...no crushes/bf.. My high school life was all about softball tournaments with my female friends..flirting wasn't in my list those time cheesy

Lol, how true?? Tell me more
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2016
afeezzezo:

Lol, how true?? Tell me more

Coz I was the baby on my group sha.. And during my time, I have no idea what is big dick and handsome ooo

Haahahahahaha grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by afeezzezo: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Coz I was the baby on my group sha.. And during my time, I have no idea what is big dick and handsome ooo

Haahahahahaha grin

Hahaha, i see but now you know what big dick is
Those days you were forming holy holy

Hahaha
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2016
afeezzezo:

Hahaha, i see but now you know what big dick is
Those days you were forming holy holy

Hahaha

Hahahhaha... I no be forming holy sha buh I no some men have a huge meat as early as their high school life ooo

No wonder some ladies are already loose cats while still in their high school
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by afeezzezo: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhaha... I no be forming holy sha buh I no some men have a huge meat as early as their high school life ooo

No wonder some ladies are already loose cats while still in their high school

Lool, true sha but nawa for some guys o.. Then in uni e don turn to PIT

I happy for you sha
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Gothblackgal(f): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2016
Synzu:
Gothblackgal smiley
lol, I sight you. Good morning
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Synzu(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Gothblackgal:

lol, I sight you. Good morning
Morning mami, hope u slept well?
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Gothblackgal(f): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Synzu:

Morning mami, hope u slept well?
grin like a baby, and you?
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Synzu(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2016
Gothblackgal:

grin like a baby, and you?
Like a king.. cool

Does your pm work? Wanna run something by you.
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by iykekelvins(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2016
Synzu:

Like a king.. cool

Badoo
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Synzu(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
Badoo

You don see that thing?
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by iykekelvins(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2016
Synzu:

You don see that thing?
E no enter
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Synzu(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
E no enter

Check
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Fernandowski(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2016
my best friend then was Ebuka by name..... he was as tall as I am .....i was a month older but he was far muscular..... I was so lean that everyone in the school called me wiz Khalifa including the teachers and principal

we play basketball together till date.... was cool headed Shaaa but I corrupted the dude.... taught him how to approach and talk to girls without fear. he is now my coach when it comes to girls matters. lol

forever, we will stay together
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by cooljoe(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2016
dint have a best friend. but I did have a bunch of co-mischief makers causing mayhem every other day, d type of which I dare not type here, lest I get banned
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2016
I went to two secondary schools. grin
First was an all girls secondary school, from JSI we were paired 4 on a seat, from the other three girls i noticed one was exceptionally brilliant, and she liked me too(Eleojo) was her name, later we became 4 bestfriends, we move together, do stuffs together and take exams together, all were unique in their ways, one funny thing we often do: we all get an agreement of what to eat as lunch every day in school, if we had to make use of home made food especially garri and soup, two will bring garri while the other two will bring soup. grin left the school in SS1 to a mixed school, and missed them dearly that we had to arrange wkends meetings.

In my new mixed school, was new and no friends yet, got close to few but none was a bestie till in SS2, we where given posts, damn!, i had this class mate that the moment our maths teacher drops an equation on the board she knew the answer, brilliant and beautiful and ajebota that can't even cook indo-mie, grin she was made the SP and myself DSP, we were not friends yet.
On one morning devotion, i had no idea she stood behind me quietly, after announcement i was to move to the class, took a step backward nonchalantly and the next thing was a slap on my back...it was very painful and junior students were all watching to see how it unfolds.
Raised hand to slap her back,her boo of life held back my hands and started pleading on her behalf, she didn't apologise, my other class mate came and ordered the guy to free me and he did, she felt it was all over, went behind her and gave her mine, she wept, I didn't care...and the junior students started booing her cos she was hated.
Beefed her for two days, then she apologised and started following me, we became besties.
Lol.
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by bobolizim(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nairalanders ,...I beg where lalasticlala ...lets have fun
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by bobolizim(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:
I went to two secondary schools. grin
First was an all girls secondary school, from JSI we were paired 4 on a seat, from the other three girls i noticed one was exceptionally brilliant, and she liked me too(Eleojo) was her name, later we became 4 bestfriends, we move together, do stuffs together and take exams together, all were unique in their ways, one funny thing we often do: we all get an agreement of what to eat as lunch every day in school, if we had to make use of home made food especially garri and soup, two will bring garri while the other two will bring soup. grin left the school in SS1 to a mixed school, and missed them dearly that we had to arrange wkends meetings.

In my new mixed school, was new and no friends yet, got close to few but none was a bestie till in SS2, we where given posts, damn!, i had this class mate that the moment our maths teacher drops an equation on the board she knew the answer, brilliant and beautiful and ajebota that can't even cook indo-mie, grin she was made the SP and myself DSP, we were not friends yet.
On one morning devotion, i had no idea she stood behind me quietly, after announcement i was to move to the class, took a step backward nonchalantly and the next thing was a slap on my back...it was very painful and junior students were all watching to see how it unfolds.
Raised hand to slap her back,her boo of life held back my hands and started pleading on her behalf, she didn't apologise, my other class mate came and ordered the guy to free me and he did, she felt it was all over, went behind her and gave her mine, she wept, I didn't care...and the junior students started booing her cos she was hated.
Beefed her for two days, then she apologised and started following me, we became besties.
Lol.

cool story ....!and also funny ...wating you do am now for her to have done that initially ?
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Gothblackgal(f): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Synzu:

Like a king.. cool

Oh yeah, its active.
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Synzu(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Gothblackgal:

Oh yeah, its active.
Check.
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by placeofallure(f): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
I attended an all girls secondary school in Lagos. My best friend, Tgirl attended the same elementary school with me but we were never friends instead I was friends with her neighbor who was also in our secondary school. This my best friend Tgirl, is controlling and l detest the way she used to order Yinka my primary school friend around so every time, we were not in good terms. By a stroke of luck in our JSS1, maybe because maturity is setting in or my interests changed, we just suddenly found ourselves inseparable so much that people mistook us for a twin.

In the evenings after school, she would come to my place, I would see her off and we'd gist till we got to her house and she'd see me off again, that's how we roll and may end up doing 4 to 5 trips to and fro our houses. Every morning, she'd come to call me for school, we also walk home together. When we started having boyfriends, we confided in each other, no secrets. Our boyfriends knew us as best friends. Even when she had problems with her BF, the guy always come running to me. They later split on my advice. I didn't have issues with my my BF then as I later married him. She later married a good guy too. I decorated the venue of her wedding. We don't live in the same states anymore but till tomorrow we're still friends. Ife we Gbona!
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
My bestie in secondary school Debby is one hyperactive witch like that,i used to see her around in school and her restlessness annoyed me but we got to be seat mates when our classes were merged and we became frnd when some girls were trying to steal our seats and we teamed up against them and gave them a knock out smiley...That was 7 yrs ago and we are still besties and anyone we team up against does not stand a chance. tongue
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
bobolizim:
cool story ....!and also funny ...wating you do am now for her to have done that initially ?
I don't know o!.
She was just being a brat. grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by donyjohn: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
I was very shy, so I didn't have a friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PADMO9pIic
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by bobolizim(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2017
Lalasticlala, this thread is gonna make sense if it's on the fp nah
Mynd44
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by Everblazinggg(f): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2017
K
Re: Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2017
I eventually became friends...and more' with one of the most arrogant girls on my class - the chemistry teacher's daughter. How it happened i don't know. Happy days

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sanchoka For Breakfast....... / The Best 100 Monikers On Nairaland / Nairaland Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.