Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Need Sanchoka For Breakfast....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Sanchoka For Breakfast....... (4244 Views)

See What Dbull Is Having For Breakfast(pics) / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Breakfast - Photos / See What My Ex-girlfriend Served Me For Breakfast - Photos (2) (3) (4)

I Need Sanchoka For Breakfast....... by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
funmilayo ass no big at alll.....i almost dey wipe her ass ..she too lazy ..she can not twist, fork lift..she no sabi at all....only to say ..baby i cannot twist . my tommy is paining me ...sanchoka i need you in my life...my sir thomaz is wating for you ....i am hungry for you....omo see bootyy ass....she go sabi twist twist ....omo if i grab this ass hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... eeyhee choi choi..holy ass holy ass

Re: I Need Sanchoka For Breakfast....... by obiorathesubtle: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Big ass with small boobs is unfulfilling.

The second picture is aite

21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun / Women Are Just Too Greedy / What If On Wedding Night He Say Is Too Tired

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6