Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System (4785 Views)

Trailer Falls In Agege Railway Crossing This Morning - Photos / An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by Uche2nna(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2007
So we should go and jump off the bridge because the Government has commisioned some projects that will never be seen through. Abeg tell me sth new
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by dblock(m): 6:41am On Jan 29, 2007
Yes we should jump off bridges, and i believe these projects will be seen through. You've gotta have faith in your country despite what little things past administrations may have achieved. Faith my friend isĀ  a great quality, if every Nigerian had faith things would be a lot better. faith isn't looking at statistics and then making an analysis, faith is believing in something regardless-------But really I think these projects will be seen through and I hope that I am in Nigeria to jump off a bridge then. wink
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by Seun(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2007
You expect Nigerians to have blind faith in their corrupt government? You must be high on something nasty!
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by dblock(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2007
That's exaclty what I'm asking. Without Faith nothing can be achieved, for it isn't up to the government alone to develop the country but to every Nigerian that is alive wink
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by Seun(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2007
I have great faith in myself and in fellow businessmen, but it is not a blind faith. Blind faith is not for adults.
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by dblock(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2007
Let's just Agree to Disagree Kudos wink
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by WesleyanA(f): 1:57am On Jan 30, 2007
When will this be completed? did it start yet? 'cause i'm excited about it.
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by dblock(m): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2007
I believe the contracts have been signed, but construction hasn't actually started. These projects will be completed in about three to ten years
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by poske(m): 6:29am On Jan 30, 2007
Well, that will be miraculous shocked
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by Uche2nna(m): 3:46am On Feb 01, 2007
dblock:

Yes we should jump off bridges, and i believe these projects will be seen through. You've gotta have faith in your country despite what little things past administrations may have achieved. Faith my friend is a great quality, if every Nigerian had faith things would be a lot better. faith isn't looking at statistics and then making an analysis, faith is believing in something regardless-------But really I think these projects will be seen through and I hope that I am in Nigeria to jump off a bridge then. wink

R we still talking about Nigeriaqn leaders or r we talking about. undecided
WesleyanA:

When will this be completed? did it start yet? 'cause i'm excited about it.

Dont worry noone will tell U to come off ur excitement grin
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by dblock(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2007
This thread is plagued sad
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by simplyme3(f): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2007
As you dont think it will happen or succeed, may u never ride in it, amen.
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by davou4eva(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by santony2k(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2007
@dblock
dblock:

I believe the contracts have been signed, but construction hasn't actually started. These projects will be completed in about three to ten years

Thats a big, huge(humongous) gap. thats a 7 year difference my friend. Not a good estimate of time. I dont buy the project if the time frame you said is correct.
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by DisGuy: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2007
santony2k, it will be in phases it is actually a 25year project wink so some sections wil be completed well within that time-hopefully
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by SuperPap: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
is this not frontpage news?
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by otokx(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2011
5 years after; nothing to show.
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by DisGuy: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
lagos to ibadan

lagos mtts
kaduna mtts
borno mtts

by the end of this year we should get lagos to kano completed

i hope they just order for more locomotive on time so they stop sharing trains
Re: Nigeria Build State Of The Art Railway System by Gbenge77(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
@Op, i think you need to correct the title of the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Check If You International Passport Is Here / Speeding Accounts For 60% Of Road Crashes In Nigeria - FRSC / How Do I Apply For Travel Certificate In United State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.