Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied (5733 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Sweet Names To Call Ur Partner / Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
KevMitnick:

Yes, you're a sad little girl and you need help. I can help you free up all the baggage in your life. I can, really. Just send me a pm.

okay bro!
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by AngelAhnie(f): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
KevMitnick:
When you're dating a lady that's not enlightened. Common sense should have told her to simply reciprocate in order to keep the fire burning but no, she just sits there passive, sucking up everything, relishing it all and giving very unintelligent responses.
I would have done same. There is limit to everything.
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by KevMitnick: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I would have done same. There is limit to everything.
You would put a limit to the amount of affection your own boyfriend shows to you, especially when he's doing it out if his own volition. Wow... I'm amazed.
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by AngelAhnie(f): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
KevMitnick:
You would put a limit to the amount of affection your own boyfriend shows to you, especially when he's doing it out if his own volition. Wow... I'm amazed.
He can't be spamming my phone in the name of affection. Love according to your duties, I don't believe in all that name calling love. That's me.
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by KevMitnick: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
He can't be spamming my phone in the name of affection. Love according to your duties, I don't believe in all that name calling love. That's me.
Spam You call it spamming? Seriously, you've got issues. No offense intended. If you cringe at affection, you have unresolved issues. Calling you sweet names is part of his love duties, don't you know that?
You really need to tear down those walls and enjoy the life that love has to offer. After all, life is short.
Drop all the baggage.
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by davspog2(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
The guy own sef too much! I can't imagine a girl calling me all that, GOD knows I would be pissed off already! But the girl suppose reply with endearing words too not that boring reply
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by AngelAhnie(f): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
KevMitnick:

Spam You call it spamming? Seriously, you've got issues. No offense intended. If you cringe at affection, you have unresolved issues. Calling you sweet names is part of his love duties, don't you know that?
You really need to tear down those walls and enjoy the life that love has to offer. After all, life is short.
Drop all the baggage.
I don't even believe in that kind of love, save the preaching bro Kevgrin
Some guys may even type all that on top another woman. Imagine waking up to those nonsense in the morning all in the name of love from a guy.
davspog2:
The guy own sef too much! I can't imagine a girl calling me all that, GOD knows I would be pissed off already! But the girl suppose reply with endearing words too not that boring reply
I tire grin watin be butterscotch, not romantic selfgrin
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by KevMitnick: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Some guys may even type all that on top another woman. Imagine waking up to those nonsense in the morning all in the name of love from a guy.

LOL..... Seriously. I ain't preaching, it's just the fact. People build walls to protect their hearts and end up spending their entire lives on the side watching happy couples enjoy their relationships. I hope you see the light in what I am saying. When you get a good man, let him love you, don't restrict his affections because you dey fear fear... Lol. Just mirror his affection back to him. Simple.
And I think butterscotch is magerine mixed with origin. Hehehe
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by AngelAhnie(f): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
KevMitnick:

LOL..... Seriously. I ain't preaching, it's just the fact. People build walls to protect their hearts and end up spending their entire lives on the side watching happy couples enjoy their relationships. I hope you see the light in what I am saying. When you get a good man, let him love you, don't restrict his affections because you dey fear fear... Lol. Just mirror his affection back to him. Simple.
And I think butterscotch is magerine mixed with origin. Hehehe
Your girl is trying grin
I agree with yougrin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Kelvindaniels: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lol in fact hahahaha laugh wan kill me shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by wizard007(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
jackie3B:

awwww..good morning sweet candy

How's your day going? How about telling you 101 beautiful things I'll love to do with you? smiley
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by ViktorMartins(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
jackie3B:
awwww sum1 should call me those names.I will reciprocate.hshahahsha

Good afternoon, sunshine wink
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by jackie3B(f): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
ViktorMartins:

Good afternoon, sunshine wink
same cherry pie
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by ViktorMartins(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
jackie3B:

same cherry pie

Just checked your profile and Beyoncé is no match to your beauty! Your caramel skin looks like my chocolate
I love chocolates! grin
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Voy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
KevMitnick:

OK ok. You win.
i always do
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Voy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:

#Lala needs to enlighten u cos he also call his sugar #butterscotch and if u must knw, "Butterscotch is a type of confectionery whose primary ingredients are brown sugar and butter, although other ingredients are part of some recipes, such as corn syrup, cream, vanilla, and salt."
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by AngelAhnie(f): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Voy:

#Lala needs to enlighten u cos he also call his sugar #butterscotch and if u must knw, "Butterscotch is a type of confectionery whose primary ingredients are brown sugar and butter, although other ingredients are part of some recipes, such as corn syrup, cream, vanilla, and salt."
I mean the name not what it is made of Sirgrin
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Voy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I mean the name not what it is made of Sirgrin
my dear! If ur bf shld call u dat, he cherish u so so much
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by AngelAhnie(f): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Voy:
my dear! If ur bf shld call u dat, he cherish u so so much
I don't like the sound. Kini butterscotch undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Voy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I don't like the sound. Kini butterscotch undecided
outta all of em, na only butterscotch u dey get probz wif? Plus if u hear am frm my mouth, u might change ur mind lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by AngelAhnie(f): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Voy:
outta all of em, na only butterscotch u dey get probz wif? Plus if u hear am frm my mouth, u might change ur mind lipsrsealed
Hahaha..no I won't
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Voy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Hahaha..no I won't
iffa hear
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by OgaSirAde(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Funny names grin
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Voy(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2016
OgaSirAde:
Funny names grin
grin
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Voy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
metallisc:

so all the hot fresh agege bread wey i dey call you since, wetin those ones come be!? ehn!?
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room / This Ass Or Jail Guys / #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.