Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

#fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object (5721 Views)

Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Sirgay: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is the bitter truth, we know you need someone to service your engine which is the responsibility of your partner, with no partner you will be an object men cheat with and Bleep boys uses. Single girls while slaying in their youth yes should know the ultimate goal is marriage, prepare yourself for a man if not you will end up a laughing stock and a lady men meet for sex. Same goes to single mothers out there, little thing they've file for divorce, thinking it's freedom, yes it is but it is to be use by men. No mature lady or single mother will stay celibate for 2years, you must sleep with someone, being just a sex object.

1 Like

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Not everyone believes in marriage.

And besides so many people are married and miserable.

So many men are married but their di--cks are sex to--ys to single women same goes for some women.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Peachess(f): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
You're such a sexist, so the men sleeping with them are not sex tools? Just the females right? It's good to get married but it's not cool calling unmarried females names.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Sirgay: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Peachess:
You're such a sexist, so the men sleeping with them are not sex tools? Just the females right? It's good to get married but it's not cool calling unmarried females names.
Are you below 18? the way sex works the guy needs the woman's approval. The woman is the tool since the man will always need her consent. If not why do women feel used if men don't fulfill their promises after sex?

10 Likes

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by mofeoluwadassah: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
ok
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:

So many men are married but their di--xls are intimacy gadgets to single women same goes for some women.

Mst people that says this are 35-40 years old

4 Likes

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
MasViews:

Mst people that says this are 35-40 years old

Ohh I see.

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Sirgay: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:

So many men are married but their di--cks are sex to--ys to single women same goes for some women.

What are you saying? dwelling on a rare case that a man would say he's being used for sex. Men want sex at anytime and would never admit they are used. Your post sounds dumb.

8 Likes

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Cholls(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:

my sister is dat ya bombom
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
So when the sex was taking place I did not partake and also want it?

It's this kind of attitude that creates such pressure to marry ... So if I'm not married I should kill myself

There's more to life than just waiting around for marriage... creating companionships, traveling, building my career, spending time with my family and just self discovery

So yes if I wish to have sex before marriage... I will ...and trust me I will enjoy it...and when I am meant to marry I will but won't rush at the fear of being called a sex 'object'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sirgay:
Are you below 18? the way sex works the guy needs the woman's approval. The woman is the tool since the man will always need her consent. If not why do women feel used if men don't fulfill their promises after sex?

A tool lipsrsealed ... Oh wow I pity the girls that are so foolish to have sex with your ass..

3 Likes

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by crunchyDope(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
i wanted to argue d op buh i remembered the padlock' theory grin
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Fourwinds: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
ok
hmmmmmm....you are looking lepacious
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Fourwinds: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
So when the sex was taking place I did not partake and also want it?

It's this kind of attitude that creates such pressure to marry ... So if I'm not married I should kill myself

There's more to life than just waiting around for marriage... creating companionships, traveling, building my career, spending time with my family and just self discovery

So yes if I wish to have sex before marriage... I will ...and trust me I will enjoy it...and when I am meant to marry I will but won't rush at the fear of being called a sex 'object'
you are already enjoying it
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by mofeoluwadassah: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmm....you are looking lepacious
undecided
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by zexy2030(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Just here to read comments
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Fourwinds: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
you are already enjoying it

Ha ha grin ... Well what's the point of you don't
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Fourwinds: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Yellowdayzee:

grin
Yellowdayzee:

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by eyinjuege: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Are they complaining of the sex?

I wonder why people are so fixated on sex, and see it more than what it really is.

It's just a primal need of man.

Not everyone is even lucky to get the good sex, but there are toys these days to get a woman to orgasm. DIY

1 Like

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by MENTORCH(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Whoever she is fucking is her sex object too, because she knows she can't marry the person too. So we men should stop thinking is only us that can use a woman for just sex. She is enjoying your dick and using you for sex too. Even some married women still have guys they use for sex, because their husband lacks in some areas.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
some men really would love to believe that every chick that fu<ks them wants to lock them down, girls also think some guys are only good for one thing, girls also decide some guys are not husband material, girls have fu<ked some guys just for cash, girls have paid guys to fu<k them, there are girls who are not attracted to guys at all, not every girl is out there seeking commitment, some have sex for reasons that suit them & dont get into commitments with sexual partners.

NOT everyone aspires to marriage, both male and female. there are bachelors and spinsters out there, happy with life, who dread the thought of marriage & will never get into it. stop trying to rub your archaic mindset on everyone. grow up OP, sex is a consensual act. no one is getting "used".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by laliga01: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:

Babe, you just lost the line of thought.
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Kobicove(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Marriage should not be regarded as the ultimate achievement of a lady undecided

2 Likes

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Dharneehell(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
No one cares, marriage is a burden after all.

3 Likes

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
OP what u said is the truth.only wise ladies will understand & believe...live them,they will always be used as sex objects..
and the guys that are deceiving them on this thread end up not marrying such ladies..they just after the body.

the pride of every reasonable person is to get married,have kids and leave a responsible life.

1 Like

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by QueenSekxy(f): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
shut your trap. .lousy thing
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Peachess(f): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sirgay:
I just feel like slapping sense into your head, how can you call women tools? I won't waste my time arguing with someone like you.
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by MyNewJackeT: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
peachess and rokia2

the longer you wait the more chances of you getting barren, the more your eggs refuse to be fertilized even though you sleep with an eighteen years old boy and the more likely you won't leave any children in this world to carry on after you. Listen to what the OP says.

If you don't have money like white people to freeze your eggs until your ready to get pregnant then the time is now, it's better to give your youth to your husband than to search for a man that will take care of you when you're old. cause that's bad market.

if you're young you should know that some older women cry and beg God just to become young again so they can live a better life,

Dogs and Cats wont drive you to the hospital to go see a doctor when you're old, it's your children that can do this things.

8 Likes

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Peachess(f): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
peachess and rokia2

the longer you wait the more chances of you getting barren, the more your eggs refuse to be fertilized even though you sleep with an eighteen years old boy and the more likely you won't leave any children in this world to carry on after you. Listen to what the OP says.

If you don't have money like white people to freeze your eggs until your ready to get pregnant then the time is now, it's better to give your youth to your husband than to search for a man that will take care of you when you're old. cause that's bad market.

if you're young you should know that some older women cry and beg God just to become young again so they can live a better life,

Dogs and Cats wont drive you to the hospital to go see a doctor when you're old, it's your children that can do this things.
I'm still very young and ain't thinking of marriage anytime soon. As young as I am, I am not dumb enough to take advice from a nitwit like you. Age is not really maturity cos you reason like a baby.
I pity the lady that'll date a fool like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by MyNewJackeT: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Peachess:

I'm still very young and ain't thinking of marriage anytime soon. As young as I am, I am not dumb enough to take advice from a nitwit like you. Age is not really maturity cos you reason like a baby.
I pity the lady that'll date a fool like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harddon And Ubunja Are Great Men / Juaben SHS Student Sextape Leaked By Angry Boyfriend / Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.