Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3045 Views)

What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) / Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Radiant(f): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2009
Orilee9ice:

@ fURIBURN, like i said, i feel u jare,  wink
@Radiant and chaircover, ok now, see their life in public, the other party now wants to stop divorce proceedings, hummmmmmmmmmmmm  angry

Only people like you will fall for this kinda bloke.

furiban:

Nonchalant how?   In the sense the other party has been discretely calling to see if "we" can get back and trying to block the divorce proceedings       as a colleague said           it is let slapping the full tank of a trailer to draw the attention of the driver             

@radiant            as earlier said this blog is for other people to learn from mistakes               and mind you not really strangers per se but I need not go into details lest the whole lesson would be lost in long boring story     just leaving it succinct           cheers!

You sound just like the wide gaps in your posts. Who takes pride in divorce anyway? Only you!
Re: . by furiban: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2009
Re: . by Radiant(f): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
furiban:

That's the problem with some pple,  they completely miss the whole lesson or point and rather choose to become inappropriate,

there can't be two pilots on a speed boat lest destine on collision course, partnership brings success, but if there is no unity I wonder how the partnership is going to work and my you as time passes it becomes more difficult

I get your message but of course I disagree with a few things. Besides, if you took time to know ur ex better and did all your research well you would have found out that she was also a "pilot" herself cheesy and perhaps we wouldn't be here discussing about a divorce and a new wife. wink
Re: . by furiban: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
fair enough cheesy
Re: . by Radiant(f): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2009
cool
Re: . by Theblessed(f): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2009
furiban:

Nonchalant how?   In the sense the other party has been discretely calling to see if "we" can get back and trying to block the divorce proceedings       as a colleague said           it is let slapping the full tank of a trailer to draw the attention of the driver             

@radiant            as earlier said this blog is for other people to learn from mistakes               and mind you not really strangers per se but I need not go into details lest the whole lesson would be lost in long boring story     just leaving it succinct           cheers!

You see Furiban, my advice is just move on whatever the circumstance! Never you lick the saliva you'd just spit out! No, no, no! Remember this Biblical event - what happened to Lot's Wife when she looked back! Please, don't let that happen to you as you hinted above that someone is calling to get you rethink.  Please, focus! If you get distracted again, you won't have legs to stand, I can assure you! Forward ever, backward never!
Re: . by furiban: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2009
Re: . by Theblessed(f): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2009
furiban:

@ Theblessed     surely I have moved on forever but this story needs to be told so that many young people (both male and female) can learn from this mistake many thanks people  I am stronger than ever!

Yes! Glad you had the courage to warn people on here.  But, there are still people who would say, it will not happen to me! To them I say, wait till it does!

You see, 'Love' is intoxicating and would make you do things you wouldn't normally do and we Nigerians would say, na JUJU it take hol am! smiley smiley As you know, everything in Africa is JUJU - whether na headache o o , ear ache o o, runny stomach o o (that is, diarrhoea - it's still juju. wink wink wink wink ).lol grin grin grin
It's good you told them!  Good luck!
Re: . by lannre(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2009
You cant change the past,but be sure your past have greater influence to change you. Now why look back when you are still walking. Please move on life is like pages, you need to read another story. Believe me she cant be happy jumping around too. Its a spiritual world (some will not agree)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: See How A Father Punished His Young Daughter For Being Disrespectful / Does The Child Of A Stay-at- Home Mom Benefit More Than The Child Of A Working M / Lost My Dad Dis Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.