Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) (13228 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / How My Step Mom Intend To Destroy My Life / Before Sex Destroy My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Stotle(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2011
Due to the little misunderstood we had, she went ahead to destroy the TV, and later begging me but I refuse to listen becos am afraid she can kill me. so i want her out of my life. Can someone advise me what I should do?
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2011
Yes, GOOD!

Send her packing. She just abused you physically and emotionally.

Imagine smashing your TV! shocked shocked

Infact, divorce her . . . violence against men has got to stop! This a new age and we need to kick the whole female/feminist shenanigans to the gutter! cool cool cool

shebi na wetin una wan hear? cool cool cool
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2011
@Ujujoan I can't stop laughing '@ Imagine smashing your TV!' cos I'm sure you're making a joke out of the situation,

@poster, Have patience with all things;it's just a TV you may cherish it but wait until she smashed your car windshield before you send her packing.
Please!!!
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 02, 2011
@OP
very simple, make HER pay for a new TV out of anything she got (go sell her damn shoes if you have to) to raise the money for the new one. that will teach her a lesson.
now, if the tv was the source of the argument then i would understand
example: if you dont desire/cherish/care about your wifey any longer and stay in front of tv all damn day and night!
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by tpia5: 3:46am On Jun 02, 2011
hope it wasnt your spelling and grammar that annoyed her.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by iice(f): 3:48am On Jun 02, 2011
Next give her her own phone to smash.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 02, 2011
^ ^ lol grin

@ MBJ
what if she refuses to pay for it, what should he do? Beat her?

Nobody asked what caused the argument and why she went that far to smash the TV oh. Soon Harakiri and his gang will come in here and talk about the dangers of marriage. Na wah!
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Odunnu: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2011
You still dey ask what you should do abi?
Wait and enjoy it all until she smashes your head and begs you on your graveside for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by oln: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2011
@Odunnu&tpia;u both are hilarious.lol
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by babyme1(f): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2011
Buy another TV, a bigger one. grin

But seriously, why will a sane woman do that? That is a destructive spirit in her and you have to watch it.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by DBestDoc(f): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2011
Just ask her to replacce it.And give her a time frame to do that

I just don't fancy people that cannot control there temper.U re angry and u lose ur senses.Mtchew angry angry
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by DBestDoc(f): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
Just ask her to replacce it.And give her a time frame to do that

I just don't fancy people that cannot control there temper.U re angry and u lose ur senses.Mtchew angry angry
And pls dats not a good reason to end your marriage.
Na wah,i don't know what u people think marriage is.U think u can walk in and out,begin and end whenever u feel like it.
Mschew angry angry angry
sad

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by 702: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2011
@OP: jus leave her alone and this time get a 42'' plasma screen, start a fight and lets see if she wud break this one grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Odunnu: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2011
And if she does,wetin go happen?
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Odunnu: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2011
baby.me:

Buy another TV, a bigger one. grin

But seriously, why will a sane woman do that? That is a destructive spirit in her and you have to watch it.
Watch it as AIT or African Magic?
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by DBestDoc(f): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2011
@ 702
lol are u sure she will not break it again?
This time, she might accuse the Devil of taking charge of her
You guys can have ur share of quarrels but for crying out loud, you do yoy have to go destructive?A property that you should protect
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by 702: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2011
m tellin u that she wont break it and wud look for a semi-valuable thin t destroy. The sittin rm were the plama is kept wud be a Restricted Zone No quarellin, then , they wud start 2 fite in the kitchen or room. when that happens, we will now see the need 2 place similar items of high value around d house! grin
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by r231(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2011
702:

@OP: jus leave her alone and this time get a 42'' plasma screen, start a fight and lets see if she wud break this one grin grin grin
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Ujujoan:

Yes, GOOD!

Send her packing. She just abused you physically and emotionally.

Imagine smashing your TV! shocked shocked

Infact, divorce her . . . violence against men has got to stop! This a new age and we need to kick the whole female/feminist shenanigans to the gutter! cool cool cool

shebi na wetin una wan hear? cool cool cool

Lmao cheesy grin
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Bawss1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2011
For one’s wife to destroy one’s TV is totally unacceptable. Sue her for punitive damages man! grin

Reminds me of a friend’s girlfriend who after a spat went outside to smash the guy’s windscreen. Unthinkable horror!!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
@Uju
if wifey is WRONG and refuses to pay for the TV then i will make sure that she every dime i am suppose to pay ON/FOR her is spent on savings to repay the new tv that i would have bought back.

life at home would definitely be VERY tensed because living with such an unstable person would be CONFUSING and DANGEROUS to say the least. you wouldnt know what will happen next in that "deranged" person´s mind?

as i said earlier, there could be a plausible reason for smashing the TV.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2011
oh dear poster it was only a tv now , if she soaks ur laptop and phone in bleach den come bck and open a thread den we can determine if its a crime or not undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by kokoye(m): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^^

that's really not funny.

to all saying that she should be made to pay for it, where is she goin to get the money from?? wont it be from some money that would have gone towards some other useful stuff?

She broke your tv to inflict pain on you, the same way others break cars. This is just the same as being physically abused by a man.

Dont touch her o.

But make her feel the pain until you are sure she has repented. The silent treatment and not eating her food works.

You need to see she can control her anger. Or one day, she might throw your child at you.

And if it happens again, yes, she can kill you.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^so are you saying that she should go unpunished for her crazy action?! and that they should live happily ever after (till her next crazy stunt)?!
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by kokoye(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^^

kokoye:

Dont touch her o.

But make her feel the pain until you are sure she has repented. The silent treatment and not eating her food works.

You need to see she can control her anger. Or one day, she might throw your child at you.

And if it happens again, yes, she can kill you.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^LOL, what a funny reply!!!!!
may i ask:
- how do you make someone "feel the pain until she has repented"? if she didnt have any respect for your TV then why would she give a damn about anything else coming from you?!

- i am sorry to say that the silent treatment is the most childish act that anyone can do. what would that solve? and if you are paying for the food in the house then dont you think that not eating her food a waste of YOUR money therefore just like punishing your own self?!

the wifey did something wrong and therefore should pay for her negative actions right away(one way or another) not saying or doing anything worthy will just have her disrespect you even more. god forbid if you wait until she does something crazier!
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by armyofone(m): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2011
not good when pple fight and start destroying material things in their house/home. a very bad habit and waste of money.
OP, she has to replace it.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Outstrip(f): 1:03am On Jun 03, 2011
I think blowjobs 3 times a day for the next three weeks is in order. Make sure she also says "thank you sir" after each session.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 03, 2011
Your property? So she's just a squatter? undecided

Anyway, she has to pay for it and replace it. Is that how she was breaking TVs in her father's house?
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Stotle(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2011
@ poster! The complete story
We had a little quarel and since then we had not been taking as wife/husband. I did eat then. After some weeks, she move to other rooms whre she decide to install a fan without my knowledge and this fan has caused serious quarel/argument b4 which she packed and keep inside the room whre her sister is living. note that we have 3bedroom flat.
On dat day, I went to give our son to her for feeding and get to knw dat she has installed d fan in the room whre am planing to use for mysef as library. I told her to leave d room dat she can go and install/stay in d room with her sister if want to. But she said no and I removed the fan control. she if i destroy d fan that she will destroy the TV. I only removed d fan control frm d wall not to destroy it.
To my greatest suprise she went inside and took hammer and nag it to the TV and our Son is in the sitting room. I just tank God dat the TV was not a tube type which can kill someone. So i quickly took d TV outside mysef.
since den we have not been doing as husband/wife.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Bawss1(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2011
Stotle:

We had a little quarel and since then we had not been taking as wife/husband. I did eat then. After some weeks, she move to other rooms whre she decide to install a fan without my knowledge and this fan has caused serious quarel/argument b4 which she packed and keep inside the room whre her sister is living. note that we have 3bedroom flat.
On dat day, I went to give our son to her for feeding and get to knw dat she has installed d fan in the room whre am planing to use for mysef as library. I told her to leave d room dat she can go and install/stay in d room with her sister if want to. But she said no and I removed the fan control. she if i destroy d fan that she will destroy the TV. I only removed d fan control frm d wall not to destroy it.
To my greatest suprise she went inside and took hammer and nag it to the TV and our Son is in the sitting room. I just tank God dat the TV was not a tube type which can kill someone. So i quickly took d TV outside mysef.

lol. This all sounds very petty; you remove her fan controller and she smashes your TV.

Your son must probably be amazed at the kind of behavior his parents are displaying. You people need to resolve this issue, it's shameful.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by kokoye(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^LOL, what a funny reply!!!!!
may i ask:
- how do you make someone "feel the pain until she has repented"? if she didnt have any respect for your TV then why would she give a damn about anything else coming from you?!

- i am sorry to say that the silent treatment is the most childish act that anyone can do. what would that solve? and if you are paying for the food in the house then dont you think that not eating her food a waste of YOUR money therefore just like punishing your own self?!

the wifey did something wrong and therefore should pay for her negative actions right away(one way or another) not saying or doing anything worthy will just have her disrespect you even more. god forbid if you wait until she does something crazier!

So tell me. How exactly do you intend to make her pay? be careful with your response o . . abeg wink

You call the silent treatment childish . .OK. . .I have been married for over 5years and I am still happily married. I know what my wife cannot stand . .so, whatever rocks your boat.

The silent treatment (and there are variants) may not work for you or anyone you know. But it works for me . . cos my wife hates it with a passion.

What are your options . .make her pay for it right . . what if you take money from the same pocket?

Like i said, whatever rocks your boat man. Just dont criticize my methods cos they may not work for you.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2011
kokoye:

So tell me. How exactly do you intend to make her pay? be careful with your response o . . abeg wink

You call the silent treatment childish . .OK. . .I have been married for over 5years and I am still happily married. I know what my wife cannot stand . .so, whatever rocks your boat.

The silent treatment (and there are variants) may not work for you or anyone you know. But it works for me . . cos my wife hates it with a passion.

What are your options . .make her pay for it right . . what if you take money from the same pocket?

Like i said, whatever rocks your boat man. Just dont criticize my methods cos they may not work for you.

Don't mind MBJ, what does he know about marriage   

I can break as much TVs as possible if I know all I have to do is replace it. But when he starts ignoring me and keeping late night, I swear, I'll NEVER touch any of his properties again!  embarassed  embarassed

Stotle:

So actually you started it by removing the fan control    undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? / Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident / Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.