Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,284 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Should I Prove It To Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Prove It To Her (2988 Views)

Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome / My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by accountbalance: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
konkacid don't mind most people here. I just discovered that an average Nigerian is just angry and jealous without reason.

Something tho, how old is/was your wife when you married/now?
Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Richy4(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
uyiekpenm:

grow up please

I totally agree with u....I hope he will
Re: Should I Prove It To Her by freecocoa(f): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
This story makes no damn sense.
Re: Should I Prove It To Her by cococandy(f): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
She's gonna prove to you too how hot guys are giving her signs. Let's see who will have the heart attack between you too.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by blessedvisky(m): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2016
Iamhatey:
Don't do that. You don't want your wife to start doubting and probably brings in the issue of not trusting you. Respect her and remember ITS THE SAME HOLE angry angry
Plz which of the holes? Can you describe it so we will know the one you are saying?
Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 23, 2016
Prove what?! Smh...Lol.
I smell immaturity in your post.
I repeat - prove what?
That you are 'attractive' and receptive to advances from other females?
U better stay on your marriage lane and face the wife of your youth.
Prove kor, Prove nii...

1 Like

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by misspicy(f): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2016
konkacid:
I see many lawyers and judges already, even when there's no accused person. For crying out loud, why not see the issue from a lighter perspective. For the information of the accusers, we both got married as virgins and hold our marriage bed in high esteem, to remain undefiled in our entire life time. We have mutual trust for each other and no such thing as 'cheat' or 'extramarital affair' is permissible.

And for those who think @26 I was still too young or childish, that must be a reflection of who you think you are. I got married by God's Grace, being qualified having met all prerequisites in all dimensions and out of necessity to start my family.

I only gave an overview of my personally not to boast, but for readers to know who is talking.

And for the devil's advocates, ask the devil himself, he knows we're a 'no-go zone ' for him.

In all, thanks to everyone for the advice and criticisms.

Also noteworthy of mentioning, *not only that I know men are after her, I'm also after her*
grin grin
What a kid,

Well,I'm not surprised,he is only 26 grin
Its rare to see a matured 26 year old

btw,you claim to know all these,what was/is the aim of your initial post?
Attention seeking I presume

1 Like

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2016
blessedvisky:

Plz which of the holes? Can you describe it so we will know the one you are saying?
The one in-between them angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
blessedvisky:

kitty cat smiley
Re: Should I Prove It To Her by blessedvisky(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Iamhatey:
kitty cat smiley
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Capri Sonne Or Capri Sun / What Is One Thing You Caught Your Child Doing That You Wish You Had Never Seen? / Girl, 13 Dies Giving Birth To Her Father's Child In Brazil(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.