Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again (3394 Views)

Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Bawal: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
A lot of suspcious thingst(that I will not start mentioning here)have happened over my wife that I don't want to sleep with her again until I found out and confirm that she did not slept with other men.For if she did, she will confess and Cleansing must be performed before I start sleeping with her again.That's the only condition.I stopped making love with her for like two months now because of my suspense that she sleeps arround.My question is how will I find out if she had slept with men?,I am considering taking her to shrine to prove herself innocent as she keep denying,Pls no insult as you should know that there is no smoke without fire.The point here is while she is denying she have not been sleeping with other men as I suspected for some time now,she MUST prove hundred percent innocent before I start making love with her,otherwise I may dissolve the union.What other ways do u think to confirm apart from shrine?
Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by owoegbe1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
She is ur wife, na u know how u dey handle her

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Smell her you-know-what every now and then. If you perceive something off....it's likely another man's cassava.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by ObaKlaz: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Why don't you put your money where your mouth is? Here are my suggestions, take your pick:

Plant bugs and spy gadgets on her

Contract some smart guys to go undercover and trail her everywhere

Get a drone to monitor her movements by yourself.

...Or you could just shut it and quit being paranoid!

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by windeal: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op you have to sincerely state categorically us the suspicious movements or acts which you have caught her that made you to suspect she's sleeping around . failure to do so . she's innocent to your accusations.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Davash222(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op, sorry.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by ever811(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
op...dont mind naira landers they can never give you any reasonable answer... ehmm...just watsap me nd I will send you my address..direct your wife to my place alone and I will run the test for you...my middle finger gat some magic for stuff like this...... ..... don't mention, what are friends for?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by yourstruly5(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
ok
Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Twaci(f): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by farano(f): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ok @ op be honest, are you faithful to your wife? Let's start with you first undecided

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by nnamdibig(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
I think you are the one that need deliverance for thinking of taking her to a shine without concrete evidence that she is sleeping around

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by dangotesmummy: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lace magun on her undecided
You will see what you're looking for undecided
undecided
Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Exponental(m): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2016
Throw the first stone if you have no sin!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Godmother(f): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Lace magun on her undecided
You will see what you're looking for undecided
undecided

Hah, Uncle you are harsh o!
But you know if a woman is innocent magun kills her after a while.
What if his wife is innocent? She should die abi?
Biko suggest another thing.

@ OP
Hope you too will swear at the shrine too. See where your mind went to; shrine?
Swear too that you've never cheated on her and let's pick it from there.
Anyways, your suspicions might be off. Pls be very sure first as being accused falsely can be very painful.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by dangotesmummy: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2016
Godmother:

Hah, Uncle you are harsh o!
But you know if a woman is innocent magun kills her after a while.
What if his wife is innocent? She should die abi?
Biko suggest another thing.

@ OP
Hope you too will swear at the shrine too. See where your mind went to; shrine?
Swear too that you've never cheated on her and let's pick it from there.
Anyways, your suspicions might be off. Pls be very sure first as being accused falsely can be very painful.
and he will also run mad for falsely accusing his wife of infidelity. After the magun didn't work on her because she's innocent undecided

Shebi na him dey find evidence undecided

Make he dey find. He'll get what he's looking for undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Godmother(f): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2016
dangotesmummy:
and he will also run mad for falsely accusing his wife of infidelity. After the magun didn't work on her because she's innocent undecided

Shebi na him dey find evidence undecided

Make he dey find. He'll get what he's looking for undecided

From what I know of magun, if she's guilty it will catch her in the act
But if she's innocent and doesn't sleep with a man after a certain period, she dies.
Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2016
You're making accusations that you're not substantiating.

Men who accuse their wives incessantly like this are usually the guilty ones.

Since you've been punishing your wife for two months by not sleeping with her because of your assumption that she's sleeping around, are you saying that you have not been sleeping with anyone else?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by dangotesmummy: 7:28am On Nov 20, 2016
Godmother:

From what I know of magun, if she's guilty it will catch her in the act
But if she's innocent and doesn't sleep with a man after a certain period, she DIES

and the man runs mad because her blood is now on his head
Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2016
Wow so she's GUILTY until proven Innocent undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by southernbelle(f): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2016
Smh for this op.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Someone who cheats is more likely to be suspicious of his wife cheating. So what are the evidences you have against your wife. Or are you scared about something you see in you.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by teemy(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2016
pcguru1:
Someone who cheats is more likely to be suspicious of his wife cheating. So what are the evidences you have against your wife. Or are you scared about something you see in you.
the bolded is so true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by teemy(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2016
just saw godmother's signature: what you see in others exists in you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by soonest(f): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2016
So men like this really exist. O di egwu o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2016
She is innocent until proven guilty, not the other way round.

Your question: "How do I prove she has been sleeping with other men?" shows that you are convinced that she did so why should she try to prove her innocence?

Now tell us what makes you think that she is guilty?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2016
Why should a man think of taking his wife to a shrine on any grounds?...this is why marriage scares people.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Bawal: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2016
Yieldings:
You're making accusations that you're not substantiating.

Men who accuse their wives incessantly like this are usually the guilty ones.

Since you've been punishing your wife for two months by not sleeping with her because of your assumption that she's sleeping around, are you saying that you have not been sleeping with anyone else?

Important matter should not be treated with levity.If I am not faithful with her or sleeping arroud,I won't post this.Pls give the post their seriousness and importance it derserve.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Bawal: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:
Wow so she's GUILTY until proven Innocent undecided

Exactly! That's the summary.
Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Godmother(f): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
teemy:
just saw godmother's signature: what you see in others exists in you.

Yea, that's true

1 Like

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
pcguru1:

i see you are playing mind games wink
Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bawal:

Exactly! That's the summary.

You need psychiatric help sir. This is not correct.

If you carry on like this she will cheat or leave you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bawal:

Important matter should not be treated with levity.If I am not faithful with her or sleeping arroud,I won't post this.Pls give the post their seriousness and importance it derserve.

https://www.nairaland.com/3115407/pls-sexually-addicted-big-boobs

So on this you won't cheating. ?

Look you're out of work and stressed and depressed probably and you are taking it out on her. What do you want your bride price back? Leave the poor woman before she kills you or you kill her. You are unwell! !

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 300k Enough For A Family Of 4? / My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. / My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.