Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,368 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Ladies, Have You Thought About This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Thought About This? (680 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Have You Thought About This? by automatix: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
"Alex, are you still interested? Sister Joy (not real name) is now free."
A pastor friend sent this to me today.
I had told him about a particular sister in his church that I will like to woo for a relationship.
He said ok. I approached her and we got talking. Later, I asked her if she was in a relationship, she said yes. I asked her, 'serious relationship?' Lol. She said yes.
I wanted to persuade her and talk her out of that relationship. But I decided otherwise. Doing that will amount to witchcraft.
Now, after 3 years, I got the above message from her pastor.
It pained me because the young lady is so lovely, adorable and humble.
I don't know what happened. But the pastor told me in a nutshell that the engagement didn't work out.
Here's my reply to the pastor -
"Eeeyaah. It's too late. I'm engaged. My wedding is on 17th December 2016. I wish her the best in life."
Friends, don't hold someone hostage.
If you know you don't want to marry him or her, then give him or her some gap so that others will know the coast is clear.
Young lady, don't let any man place embargo on you. If he's ready to marry you, let him go ahead and do that. Engagement shouldn't last for ages.
Young man, don't let any girl friend-zone you while looking for the 'right man' to come.
If you are no ready to marry, don't hijack or lay claim on anybody.
Stop driving interested people away.

Some girls think they are in a relationship, thereby putting off someone who might really mean well for them... I pray this will not be you portion, ladies. Start asking questions, find out who you are with, where you stand in his life before it is too late, especially those in their late 20s to early 30s

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2016

Awwwwe, inspiring... :–\

So, She broke up with some dude... big fücking deal!!! :–\
this shouldn't be news.. lots of marriage crash on daily basis.... so, it ain't exactly a safe bet..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This? by automatix: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

Awwwwe, inspiring... :–\

So, She broke up with some dude... big fücking deal!!! :–\
this shouldn't be news.. lots of marriage crash on daily basis.... so, it ain't exactly a safe bet..
lol
Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This? by faithugo64(f): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
soo on point

some guys can be...aga aga,acha acha

them no go enter,dem no go gree another person enter

Oga commot for door na
Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
nice one.... Its a lesson for everyone!
Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This? by automatix: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
faithugo64:
soo on point

some guys can be...aga aga,acha acha

them no go enter,dem no go gree another person enter

Oga commot for door na
That is where you have to put your foot to the ground and ask questions like "where is this relationship heading"? Be BOLD enough to ask that question.

(1) (Reply)

My Guyfriend Calls Me Ramdomly And Asks Me If I Love Him? / When You Expect A Man To Give You 50% Of His Salary..photo / Benin Girl Phone Call With Her Spainsh Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.