Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? (4510 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies have stretch marks on their boobs? / Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by chocolateme(f): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
How did you feel doing this?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ehhh never
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ladies fight over me all the time. grin
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
It's not about boldness. It's about interest.
I can't be bothered so
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
For what nah.....wetin the guy sabi do pass. ....
mtcheeeeew....Men are not worth the stress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pffffft.....NO cheesy
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by sinaj(f): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Will never do dat for a bf or fiancé lol
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by misspicy(f): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
I will do that for schumastic wink
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is so petty.

even if he was my Husby!? Ain't doing Nada!lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Make I hear...sad
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
I dey craze undecided ontop who na

but i can o if its KingEbukasblog cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by schumastic(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:
I will do that for schumastic wink

you want to spoil show eh madam grin grin grin

thats how a female friend was saying this same thing to my (sa re wa gba) thinking i il believe all the love crap she keeps saying.
after which she came and said she have a bf now but will still want us to continue as friends and who am i to say no to such an offer, good thing i didn't fall for her tricks initially and fore go my other female friend grin grin
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Speechless3:

cheesy

This post made me speechless grin

wink
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by misspicy(f): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
schumastic:

you want to spoil show eh madam grin grin grin

thats how a female friend was saying this same thing to my (sa re wa gba) thinking i il believe all the love crap she keeps saying.
after which she came and said she have a bf now but will still want us to continue as friends and who am i to say no to such an offer, good thing i didn't fall for her tricks initially and fore go my other female friend grin grin
spoil which show na tongue

LMAO @ sarewagba,so you continued with both abi,oniranu tongue
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
can someone say, overly possessive

Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

cheesy

This post made me speechless grin

wink
grin smileysmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by firstking01(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Feeling too much important and self pride will never allow them, cos they 'll be like, is he "God" or something....girls and pride sha
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by schumastic(m): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

spoil which show na tongue

LMAO @ sarewagba,so you continued with both abi,oniranu tongue

haha see you...them no they tell blind man say rain they fall grin grin grin mean while have laughed my ass out over your comments on a particular thread, some guys were saying nasty stuffs about you, a girl happened to comment on it and you took it personal with her grin grin you all made my stressful day
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by misspicy(f): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
schumastic:

haha see you...them no they tell blind man say rain they fall grin grin grin mean while have laughed my ass out over your comments on a particular thread, some guys were saying nasty stuffs about you, a girl happened to comment on it and you took it personal with her grin grin you all made my stressful day

LMAO, gringrin I just helped her ministry,coz she was been hypocritical,which I detest,I prefer to know where you stand.

so you said you back? wink
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by schumastic(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO, gringrin I just helped her ministry,coz she was been hypocritical,which I detest,I prefer to know where you stand.

so you said you back? wink

yeah i am, so what did i miss and there is this stubborn female moniker friend of yours v forgotten her name though.
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by misspicy(f): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
schumastic:

yeah i am, so what did i miss and there is this stubborn female moniker friend of yours v forgotten her name though.
shocked what did you bring for me wink

she left,couldn't merge the craziness here with outside life,though she is hiding under one moniker like that grin
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by schumastic(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

shocked what did you bring for me wink

she left,couldn't merge the craziness here with outside life,though she is hiding under one moniker like that grin

lol, good for her n as regards what i brought bak for you, how do i send it over? cus that will be a problem
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by misspicy(f): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
schumastic:

lol, good for her n as regards what i brought bak for you, how do i send it over? cus that will be a problem
Then I will reply to that wink asap
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by schumastic(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

Then I will reply to that wink asap

am serious o grin grin grin grin the last time i checked you stay far away about 3-4 hrs trip
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by misspicy(f): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
schumastic:

am serious o grin grin grin grin the last time i checked you stay far away about 3-4 hrs trip
check again,I stay 30-40min drive away now,am serious o cheesy
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by halfricanadian(f): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Used to b like that till my jamb lesson love left me for the girl i fought over him since den never till i marry to b sincere it makes u look desperate nd d guy will take u for granted badly i rada face d guy nd mind my business dats all
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by schumastic(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

check again,I stay 30-40min drive away now,am serious o cheesy

see you, go and check our history..aii check your mail
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Speechless3:
You finally got yourself a fat boy. grin
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by misspicy(f): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
schumastic:

see you, go and check our history..aii check your mail
Lol,I understand perfectly grin messing up with your mind tongue
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Here to read comments
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by schumastic(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

Lol,I understand perfectly grin messing up with your mind tongue

hahaha see you, is obvious you don't want any easter gift in advance grin grin, since you don't want me i want so what did you keep for me
Re: Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Laye, laye ooo Op, ko jo.
Why shld I fight over a d!ck undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adult Zone. Strictly For Adults. #singles / Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! / I Want To Marry A Girl With big Nyash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.