Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,629 members, 7,840,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Top Embarrassments Women Face & How To Handle Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Embarrassments Women Face & How To Handle Them (455 Views)

Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them / Something To Put A Smile On Your Face - How To Toast A Girl With Bible Quotation / Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Embarrassments Women Face & How To Handle Them by Samhyme: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
People love talking about challenges but how about looking for solutions to those often talked about
challenges? Here, I have complied a list of challenges women face and how they can be handled. If
you are a lady, this piece is specially made for you.
1. Footwear Malfunction in the Middle of the Street
Have you ever seen how ladies react when their foot-wears cut in the middle of the street? Their body
language says a lot especially if there are a few guys at the spot looking at them. Infact, some boys
go as far as whistling when that happens.
To avoid such embarrassment, consider…
Checking the condition of your footwear before leaving the house. It won’t harm if you further make
it a habit to carry an extra pair. It is called backup plan.
2. Farting in the presence of an admirer
Imagine finally meeting him and in the middle of your discussion, you let out a loud fart.
Embarrassing? I hear there could be a temporary hitch to the flow of the discussion especially if the
released gas has a peculiar smell. I know farting is most times accidental, but you can manage it.
Here’s how…
Avoid doing anything that may increase the amount of air that you swallow. This includes chewing
your food properly.
Stay away from foods that are known to increase farting especially a night to the proposed meeting
day.
3. Stains from your monthly visitor
I hear this is the most embarrassing of all. Women usually don’t like people to know when they are
going through their cycle. You can imagine posting this announcement inadvertently for everyone to
see – “my visitor is here.” And the visitor screaming “Code red!” Always monitor the arrival of this August visitor. Or avoid wearing white or any material that could
easily show the stain especially if you are not too sure when it will arrive.
4. Ripping your pants
This looks like the most embarrassing. Imagine suddenly dropping your phone on the floor and
without thinking twice, you bend over to pick it up. The accompanying message from the sound of
the pair of trousers is so deafening. Your heart skips a beat. You ask your colleague to confirm your
fear. She screams the verdict. “How manage?!” In less than two minutes, everybody is looking for a
solution-to cover your dignity. Imagine the naughty boy in your office saying “let me see.” All that can
be avoided.
Consider…
Advising your tailor to always give some allowance at your waist region.
Or if it must be tight, then avoid picking things when they fall. Ask someone to help. Also avoid over-
stretching your legs or jumping over drains.
5. Standing up only to realize you have shown the world the colours of your briefs and the alignment
I hear some ladies feel bad when they realize they have caused a few heads to turn to see some
unscripted movies.
Doing the needful before leaving your seat or alighting from your car/bus will always take care of that
embarrassment.
6. Tripping on high heels
I have seen mighty falls before. I’m sure you have too. Some say every lady has fallen at least once
as a result of high heels. Maybe you should consider…
Taking a few baby steps with your new shoes before leaving the house. Move around your apartment
in slow and quick match. Try every scenario you imagine could happen when you are out there in the
public in those high heels.
Re: Top Embarrassments Women Face & How To Handle Them by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin

I'm so guilty of #1...
Re: Top Embarrassments Women Face & How To Handle Them by Presh900(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies...... / On What Conditions Should A Lady Pay A dowry / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.