Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them (1208 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by HeWrites(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2018
This lady is of the opinion that there are men who go for women above their level in order to boost their self esteem.

She goes on to say that even when those men get the women they are after, they can't keep up with her because she's way ahead of them so they try to tear her down to their level leaving her an emotional wreck.

Read her tweets below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/lady-tweets-about-mediocre-men-who-date-exceptional-women-but-cant-handle-them.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by pocohantas(f): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2018
How does an exceptional woman date a mediocre man?
How did an exceptional woman miss the signs?
Women have the chance to choose their man, make use of this grace properly. The signs are always glaring.

From conversations you can tell a lot about an individual.
When you meet men of great character, you won't be caught dead saying 'men are scum'. They wanna know your dreams and aspirations, they tell you theirs. You talk with them and you learn a lot. Not all these boys that will be asking what are you wearing grin

Any man that feels money can get him any woman is a complete write-off. If you love men with personality, avoid this type. Those ones that also sing about how women abuse power are another paranoid set.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by HeWrites(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2018

Re: Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Kiki.....you are confused and about confusing us too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by tstx(m): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Let me just chill here incase it gets to the promise land....
Re: Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by fayded(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2018
this topic go hefty.
make I park near first.
BTW, I love exceptional women.. I believe your woman should be just as good as you are.. even if she's better, no problem. you can improve.
the point is, your woman should be able to represent you when you are not there.
not all the wHOlesales ladies we have nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by Homeboiy: 6:58am On Jul 18, 2018
what is she saying?
Re: Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by dizon: 6:59am On Jul 18, 2018
If she was so dumb to fall for a mediocre man, then what makes her exceptional?
Re: Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by akeentech(m): 7:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Homeboiy:
what is she saying?

She's saying that Buhari can't handle Nigeria
Re: Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by Offpoint: 7:01am On Jul 18, 2018
A Woman is only considered *POWERFUL* and *Exceptional* if she "Out-power" her man IN-ZA-ODA-ROOM...any other thing from that is *&^%$)&.

And any man whom a woman "Out-power" IN-ZA-ODA-ROOM should be strip off of the "Man" title and be lock in a science lab for studies/test purpose.

The only thing I love about the current Nigeria president is... his ability to handle Aisha IN-ZA-ODA-ROOM, that's what I can't boldly say non of the past president has ever achieved.
Re: Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by ImaIma1(f): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2018
She has a valid point.

Some men are threatened by a woman who os successful because they are scared that they won't be able to control her.

So he uses words, emotional abuse to try to break her so that she feels like she is nothing without him.

It is just better for men to date their kind for their ego sake. If they marry a girl from a wealthy home, they are threatened. If they marry from a poor home, they will let her know he "made her".

Abeg just marry your level especially if you know you have an overinflated ego.
Re: Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by graciously03(f): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2018
someone summarize please
Re: Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2018
Another victim card thread...

1 Like

Re: Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by Dami12345: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2018
ImaIma1:
She has a valid point.

Some men are threatened by a woman who os successful because they are scared that they won't be able to control her.

So he uses words, emotional abuse to try to break her so that she feels like she is nothing without him.

It is just better for men to date their kind for their ego sake. If they marry a girl from a wealthy home, they are threatened. If they marry from a poor home, they will let her know he "made her".

I don't understand, SO.. Some men are threatened, SO... ,does she have to chase or agree yo date them.

I thought there was all sorts in life, Since she's exception she should find exceptional people to date, why date inferior people so that she can feel she has more worth??

I totally agree with you
Re: Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them by don4real18(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2018
ImaIma1:
She has a valid point.

You rarely find a man who is scared to go into a relationship with someone who possesses more financial muscle than him. The problem I think lies with ladies who think that because they have acquired a supposed amount of wealth, they wouldn't need to submit to any man or listen to the opinions of others who they feel are lower to them.
Most women in this part of the world abuse power. I can say that without a trace of doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa / How To Know Who Suffers More Heartbreak At The End Of A Relationship. / Keketu Mreducation ; Lady Green Light In Bus How To Use And See It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.