Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

We’ll Continue Bombings Until Buhari Sheds CROCODILE TEARS – N' Delta Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Continue Bombings Until Buhari Sheds CROCODILE TEARS – N' Delta Militants (2879 Views)

Forget Presidency Until Buhari’s Tenure Is Over, Anenih Tells pdp / “we Will Keep Nnamdi Kanu In Detention Until Buhari Leaves Office” – DSS Lawyer / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Continue Bombings Until Buhari Sheds CROCODILE TEARS – N' Delta Militants by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
E no concern you
na u sabi
Re: We’ll Continue Bombings Until Buhari Sheds CROCODILE TEARS – N' Delta Militants by MrDavidson: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Their time of reckoning is fast approaching. It's nearer than they can ever imagine. The annoying thing is that egging them on will begin crying 'genocide' when their punishment begin.
Re: We’ll Continue Bombings Until Buhari Sheds CROCODILE TEARS – N' Delta Militants by ificatchmodeh: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
kropotkin2:
No responsible government dialogues with terrorists except under extreme circumstances. The people of the Niger delta should reconsider their stance against the FGN, all they have to do is study the case of the NE. @Izonpikin your people are playing with fire o. Your homeland is about to become a terrorized zone just like the NE. Tell your tout, riff raff brethren to desist before its too late

Militants are not terrorists..bubu don't have a choice but to negotiate..maybe soon you will have to call him to negotiate.
Military option and being smart won't take him to anywia..
See if those men are ready the for nigerian solders..isis will be a joke..i know you won't get it.lots of you don't. Understand what's going on..and guess bubu understand or he might not
Everytime I always ask bubu to negotiate and dialogue..you guys don't get it..
The worst that can happen is a collateral damage of which nigeria will loose much..
It's not gonna be a community fight on land..is fight against government..a long fight that even if government wins...nigeria won't be same again..not biafra war.
That's why wise men are calling for dialogue..
Bet you won't get it..and pray it won't get to. That.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Continue Bombings Until Buhari Sheds CROCODILE TEARS – N' Delta Militants by Alcatraz003: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
I dont advise the government to negotiate with the eastern thugs. No responsible government will mediate with terrorists.

The military should as a matter of urgency scale up operations in the delta. Civilian population should be neutralised if necessary to rid the region of lay abouts.

Nigeria is 170m strong, we cant be held to ransome by an insignificant section of the country.

Selah.
Re: We’ll Continue Bombings Until Buhari Sheds CROCODILE TEARS – N' Delta Militants by Izonpikin: 12:01am On Sep 22, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Militants are not terrorists..bubu don't have a choice but to negotiate..maybe soon you will have to call him to negotiate.
Military option and being smart won't take him to anywia..
See if those men are ready the for nigerian solders..isis will be a joke..i know you won't get it.lots of you don't. Understand what's going on..and guess bubu understand or he might not
Everytime I always ask bubu to negotiate and dialogue..you guys don't get it..
The worst that can happen is a collateral damage of which nigeria will loose much..
It's not gonna be a community fight on land..is fight against government..a long fight that even if government wins...nigeria won't be same again..not biafra war.
That's why wise men are calling for dialogue..
Bet you won't get it..and pray it won't get to. That.
I have said it that it is bubu himself that will kill oil workers and end up blowing up all oil installations and bringing production to 20000 barrels per day (because only lagos and ondo might end up producing) because he wants to use force...na him body go tell am..

1 Like

Re: We’ll Continue Bombings Until Buhari Sheds CROCODILE TEARS – N' Delta Militants by Izonpikin: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2016
Alcatraz003:
I dont advise the government to negotiate with the eastern thugs. No responsible government will mediate with terrorists.

The military should as a matter of urgency scale up operations in the delta. Civilian population should be neutralised if necessary to rid the region of lay abouts.

Nigeria is 170m strong, we cant be held to ransome by an insignificant section of the country.

Selah.
insignificant you say...your type is the reason why bubu is deaf to the Niger delta issue...

Insignificant but the region feeds your sorry azzzz

1 Like

Re: We’ll Continue Bombings Until Buhari Sheds CROCODILE TEARS – N' Delta Militants by Incrizz(f): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2016
grin
Re: We’ll Continue Bombings Until Buhari Sheds CROCODILE TEARS – N' Delta Militants by Incrizz(f): 12:47am On Sep 22, 2016
The title's one funny pun.
Re: We’ll Continue Bombings Until Buhari Sheds CROCODILE TEARS – N' Delta Militants by mogentle(m): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2016
Cjrane2:

You telling them to continue are hungry and jobless. Meanwhile Buhari you are supporting to destroy your life is eating the best food, best shoes and clothes. Some people are just a waste.

No problem, they will continue bombing until the hardship is too much for u.
Abeg stop that trash, who is supporting Buhari? At least, your hero GEJ has empowered his boys with overlooked bunkering in those days, so they want to be begged, right?
What has been the gains from all the previous attempts to placate militants? Despite all allocations to NDDC, Amnesty, ND ministry etc, all we have ID few rogue billionaires like Tompolo et al. Pls urge them to continue, I bet you Nigeria will survive without oil. Pathetic.
Re: We’ll Continue Bombings Until Buhari Sheds CROCODILE TEARS – N' Delta Militants by nototribalist: 6:44am On Sep 22, 2016
I love this news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect / The Chances Of An Ibo Presidency In 2023 / I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.