Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex (11958 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) / This Is Why Women Moan During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by FreeSpirited: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Old fashioned ke? cheesy
imagine what u post now.......so ladies have to be like log of wood when making love?....where did u get that thinking....if that's wot responsible girl means to you, I can bet my life someone is smaching her hard somewhere and she's. screaming fvck me hard ....but forming for u cos UAR are sexually archaic....."pardon my epistle"
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by FreeSpirited: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you also moan? cool
tosyne2much:
So you also moan? cool
tosyne2much:
Old fashioned ke? cheesy
imagine what u post now.......so ladies have to be like log of wood when making love?....where did u get that thinking....if that's wot responsible girl means to you, I can bet my life someone is smaching her hard somewhere and she's. screaming fvck me hard ....but forming for u cos UAR are sexually archaic....."pardon my epistle"
tosyne2much:
So you also moan? cool
tosyne2much:
Old fashioned ke? cheesy
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by FreeSpirited: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you also moan? cool
I doubt if you ever made a woman moan....,smh...,bro..go and learn how to fvck.....women will reward you immensely for that....thank me later..
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by tosyne2much(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
FreeSpirited:
+
HAHAHAHAHHAHA... Don't get worked up over my comment. I was only being sarcastic
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by topzttst(m): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Really
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
really @ tosyne2much
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
oshikoyaodemi:
really @ tosyne2much
Abi nah tongue
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Only shitty and wayward ladies moan during sex.. You will never see a responsible lady moaning during sex cool

Because you are simply bad at sex. Don't stigmatize women that moan pls.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by TerrorSquad147: 3:32am On Sep 25, 2016
babybrace:

Are you alright?
he must have touched a nerve grin
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by topzttst(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
he must have touched a nerve grin
lol
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by oshikoyaodemi(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
truthsayer007:

Because you are simply bad at sex. Don't stigmatize women that moan pls.
hmm
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by martyns303(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Tripleoluwa:
Lol. For me, the reasons are diff. I won't say any further.

This reminds me of a simpleton girl living in my neighbourhood. Her mom was hearing her moaning from an unknown location. So the mom called out her name...
Mom: SARAH!!!!

Sarah: maaaa

Mom: where are you?

Sarah: Isaac dey f**k me

L☺º°˚нåнåнå˚°º☺L. They were doing it in an uncompleted building close to my house.

My Ipad just fell off and the screen cracked from me laughing at ur post....
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by Stargists(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
martyns303:

lol
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by Stargists(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
ok
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
martyns303:

funny lol
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by oshikoyaodemi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by jidon3(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
ogorwyne:
The comments above r funny. Na wa
with no like
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by Damilolababy(f): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
I have never had sex... I dnt know oh
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by Shiitposter: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Only shitty and wayward ladies moan during sex.. You will never see a responsible lady moaning during sex cheesy

You just exposed the size of your wiener.
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by Damilolababy(f): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Shiitposter:

hmmm
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by Shiitposter: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
hmmm

I mean, if he cant make a girl moan then he probably has an asian weiner.
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by Damilolababy(f): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Shiitposter:

I mean, if he cant make a girl moan then he probably has an asian weiner.
lol
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by tosyne2much(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2016
Shiitposter:

Seriously? cheesy
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by jidon3(m): 12:57am On Sep 30, 2016
youngberry001:
Expecialy dhat iya-haruna daughter fatomah....

Dhat gurl no fit keep silent arhhhhh ushhhhh u re hiting me harder...nd she will be saying some stupid word like"""fvck u,,i hate u,,i will fvck yah father undecided

like said nah hammer i dey used bang her punna:
lol
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Only shitty and wayward ladies moan during sex.. You will never see a responsible lady moaning during sex cheesy
you get sense at all?
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by tosyne2much(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2016
stephenmorris:
you get sense at all?
Bro, has it gotten to that level?
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by Damilolababy(f): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, has it gotten to that level?
sir dnt mind him oh... is lack of sense...DAT worrying him

1 Like

Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by Topza(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
sir dnt mind him oh... is lack of sense...DAT worrying him
hmmm
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by Damilolababy(f): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Topza:
hmmm
what
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by Damilolababy(f): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Topza:
hmmm
What na?
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by Khrisfame(m): 6:12am On Nov 17, 2016
stephenmorris:
you get sense at all?
Hmmm
Re: Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex by tiganigga: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2016
Not for those who easily blush, the noises women make during s3x was the actual subject of a research study. Researchers refer to s*x noises and or gasm screams in much more scientific language: copul atory vocalizations. The question they wanted to answer was whether the noises a woman makes during s*x are voluntary or a reflex, or consequence of org asm. You have to wonder where researchers come up with these questions. The researchers were interested in exploring the relationship between s* xual vocalizations and org asm. Their primary question was whether such vocalizations were an involuntary reflex of org asm (or associated with org asm), or whether they were independent of the act of reaching cli max. They recruited 71 s *xually active, heteros exual women from the local community with a mean age of 22 years old, and administered a questionnaire asking the subjects about their vocalizations during s *x. Consistent with prior research, women most often reported reaching org asm during mast urbation or self-manipulation, and secondly by manipulation by their partner. Oral s *x was the third most likely way to achieve org asm, followed by the way women least frequently achieve org asm: penetration by a man. Women in the study reported they most often experienced an org asm during fo replay. Surprising to some, the answer was no. The researchers found that a woman’s vocalizations occurred around the man’s org asm, most often just before or simult aneously with male eja_ culation. The researchers theorize why this may be, saying, “The data clearly demonstrates a dissociation of the timing of women experiencing org asm and making copulatory vocalizations, and indicate that there is at least an element of these responses that are under conscious control, providing women with an opportunity to manipulate male behavior to their advantage.” According to this study, whether they know it or not, women appear to vocalize during s *x — not to express their own enjoyment, but to help the man reach cli max. This is keeping with the idea that we all have s *xual scripts in our head of our idealized s *xual encounter and what we believe our partners want: Another study said, “Both men’s and women’s perceptions of their partners’ ideal duration of for eplay and interc ourse were found to be more strongly . to their own s *xual stereotypes than to their partners’ self-reported s *xual desires, suggesting that people rely on s* xual stereotypes when estimating their partners’ ideal s *xual scripts.”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THREAD For ME And HALFRICA Alone / Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! / What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.