Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Carolina Said Before She Can Allow Any Man To Open Her Skirt He Must... (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Carolina Said Before She Can Allow Any Man To Open Her Skirt He Must... (pics) (802 Views)

The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) / Woman Lifts Her Skirt, Sprays Perfume All Over Her Thighs After Entering A Shop / He Told Her To Touch Her Toes & He Raised Her Skirt Up And Started Riding(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carolina Said Before She Can Allow Any Man To Open Her Skirt He Must... (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Carolina aka sexy mama told me that before she can allow any man to open her skirt, he must have two plots of land in ota, one private jet, one aeroplane, one helicopter, one spacecraft, one aircraft and one witchcraft with Iphone 7 and he must be a big boy with too much cash

i will upload the pics by december, when the price of rice is 2000 per bag

(1) (Reply)

The 10 REAL Reasons Men Dump You (listen Up, Ladies!) / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen A Child Draw? / 7 Photos Of Shehu Shagari’s Grandson Looking Fiiiiiine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.