Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

What's Wrong With Having Sex Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Having Sex Before Marriage? (802 Views)

Beautiful Math Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Three Students (photos) / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Having Sex Before Marriage? by Marioplus(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Someone asked me: If we really love each other, what’s wrong with having sex?
When we want an answer from the Bible, there are many reasons why you should not engage in sex before marriage. They add up to one thing: What you gain by sex before marriage is not worth what you lose by it.

So, what do you gain? A short thrill. Perhaps some momentary pleasure. But what you lose by having sex before marriage can affect your entire life. Let us look at just a few of the reasons you should wait until marriage.

It can ruin your chances of knowing real love.
A girl makes a tragic mistake when she tries to gain love or hold on to it by giving sex. Real love may lead to a marriage, and this is normally followed by sex. But on the other hand, sex does not lead allways to real love. Instead, it often destroys your chances of knowing real love and It can keep you from ever knowing God’s best.

One of the wrong ideas concerning sex is that it is just a physical thrill to be enjoyed with whomever you choose. This makes sex cheap and meaningless, and it disregards certain facts about how we are made.

Sex is not just a physical act.
In sexual intercourse, you and the other person become one. It is such an intimate experience that a part of you remains forever with the other person. When you do get married, you will find that you can never give your mate 100% of yourself. Why? Because you have given part of yourself away to others. To take this lightly is not only foolish but it is plain ignorance of how God made us. Under the right circumstances, sex can be an exciting and thrilling experience, as God intended it to be. But outside of marriage it can be a disappointing.

It is risky, it can result in some BIG problems.
If it is God’s plan for you to be married, He has just the right person in mind for you. But sex before marriage,.. can fool you into marrying the wrong person. If you becomewrong involved with someone sexually before marriage, you may think that you have found real love when all you have is the thrill and excitement of sexual attraction. You go ahead and get married and then you discover that you married the wrong person. You find out too late that it was not real love but only sex that was the attraction. Sex before marriage greatly reduces your chances of a successful marriage. One reason is that those who play around with sex before marriage tend to do the same thing after marriage. They are never satisfied, always looking for a new thrill. Sometimes couples engage in sex before marriage, then get married and seemingly get along well. But they have sown seeds of doubt and distrust which will bear bitter fruit later on.

Reasons why you should avoid sex before marriage.
There is one reason that is more important than all other reasons: It is wrong! It is wrong because God says it is sin. Nothing can change that. Sin is that which is contrary to God’s will. God has said that all sex outside of marriage is sin. Sex between two unmarried people is called “fornication.” It is one of the most damaging sins. The Bible says, “Flee fornication…he that commits fornication sins against his own body” (1 Corinthians 6:18).

God says that all forms of normal or perverted sex outside of marriage are sin. People say, “Times have changed,” but God has not changed, nor has He changed His mind about these things. The Bible says:

wedding“Marriage is honorable in all, and the marriage bed undefiled: but fornicators and adulterers God will judge” (Hebrews 13:4).

“Do not be deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind [homosexuals]…shall inherit the kingdom of God” (1 Corinthians 6:9,10).

God wants us to have the BEST
Many young people do not understand why God tells us not to engage in sex before marriage. Some even think that God does not want us to enjoy sex, but this is not true at all. The truth is that God gave commandments concerning sex, not to keep us from enjoying it, but in order that we might enjoy sex to the fullest and over the longest period of time.

There is any hope for you.
Someone reading this may be saying, “I have already jumped the tracks. Is there any hope for me?” Yes, there is hope for you! Jesus Christ can pick you up out of the mud of your sins and failures, clean you up, and put you back on the tracks.

On one occasion, some religious leaders brought to Jesus a woman who was guilty of adultery. They threw this woman at the feet of Jesus and said, “Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses, in the law, commanded that she should be put to death by throwing stones at her. But what do you say?”

These men did not care about this woman. They were simply using her as a means of getting Jesus into trouble. If Jesus said, “Do not stone her,” He would be going against the law of Moses. If He said, “Put her to death,” He would be in trouble with the Roman government.

Jesus did not answer them right away. He kneeled down and began writing in the sand. When these men continued to press Jesus for a decision, He stood up and said, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone.”

Those who heard Him were convicted by their consciences and left, one by one. Jesus forgave this woman of her sins and said to her, “Go and sin no more.”

Christ will forgive you!
Jesus wants to forgive you and make you clean in God’s sight. He shed His precious bloodliefde on the cross that you might be forgiven of your sins. His blood can cleanse you from all your sins. The Bible says, “…the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from ALL SIN” (1 John 1:7).

You do not need to be afraid to come to Jesus. He forgave the woman taken in the act of adultery. He is “the Friend of sinners,” and He invites you to come to Him. Jesus said, “…anyone who comes to Me, I will in no wise cast out” (John 6:37).

Your part is to come to Him; His part is to take you in. He will not only forgive you for your sins, but He can deliver you from any sin that may be binding you. Jesus said, “If the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed” (John 8:36).

If this is what you truly want, get alone with the Lord Jesus. Tell Him about your sins. Tell Him everything. He will not reject you. Thank Him for dying on the cross for your sins. Ask Him to make you clean through His precious blood which was shed for you. Ask the Lord Jesus to come into your heart and give you a new life.

“If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17).

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Having Sex Before Marriage? by Vikky014(f): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
op Thanks for this
Re: What's Wrong With Having Sex Before Marriage? by sirusX(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Wise words....well spoken
Re: What's Wrong With Having Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lies,, there's nothing like sex before marriage. Sex is sex after or before marriage, no fvcking difference
You'll tell me if adam and eve was wedded before they started fvcking undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Having Sex Before Marriage? by mrmrmister: 12:03am On Sep 26, 2016
[size=13pt]Oh good
And on the wedding night, when it's time to fvck, and you have no idea where to stick your dick into, please do remember to turn to your bible and search for detailed descriptions on where to stick it. [/size]
Re: What's Wrong With Having Sex Before Marriage? by anibueli147(m): 3:28am On Sep 26, 2016
ucsparks:
Lies,, there's nothing like sex before marriage. Sex is sex after or before marriage, no fvcking difference

adam and eve Bleep so cool cool
Re: What's Wrong With Having Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 26, 2016
*yawns*

Really

Seriously
Re: What's Wrong With Having Sex Before Marriage? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2016
Leave me alone... I'll fvck when I wanna.grin
Re: What's Wrong With Having Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2016
This is how sexless marriages are possible tough choice
Re: What's Wrong With Having Sex Before Marriage? by danilho(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is my personal opinion, it is better to have sex before marriage.

Having sex before marriage will help the lovers to know how sexual active they are. If one have higher sexual urge than the other, then the one with lower sexual urge can the determine if he/she can withstand the higher sexual demand of the other and if the guy can sexually satisfy the girl and if the girl can please the guy sexually.
In case they are not on the same level sexually, they should either sort things out or quit the relationship

Having sex will let them know if any of them have sexual problem. Many guys have premature ejaculation problem and very few young guys have erectile problem , though erection problem is more common to older men of 45 years and above but it can also happen to some young guys.

Few girls have vaginimus ( a situation whereby the vagina hardly get arouse and don't relax and expand no matter how long the pre-intimacy, even if the guy is a guru in that aspect thereby causing painful intercourse for the girl).

All these problem make some people to avoid sex and if these problem are not addressed before, then you see one of them trying to avoid sex even when they are legally married.

It is possible for girl not have have sexual problem but just decide she won't have in a relationship until marriage because her parent has put in her the value of virginy or because of her level of spirituality and believe, but for most guys that tell the girls they don't want sex until marriage have sexual problem they are hinding from their girlfriend. Not all, but 90 percent of such guys have sexuaul problem.

Weytin, body no be firewood ooo. After all she no be your sista, no be cousin or relation and you no wan fvck am.

I remember listening to one program on radio. After the wicked girl have fvck different guys for years, commit many abortion and her womb got distroyed she then turn a christain sista and started a relationship with one unfourtunate christain broda. Knowing that her womb has been distroyed and removed so that she can stay alive, she told the broda no sex until marriage and the broda agreed. She took the broda to ona baba and make him take an oath with her that he will never leave her. They eventually wed and no child to show for their marriage after 10 years before a doctor told the broda his wife have no womb.

She just wasted 10 good years of the broda's life because of her promiscous past. Serious implication.

I know of one pretty lady that her husband did not bleep at all for many month after marriage. The man have erection problem, money wasn't a problem because he is financially okay and the lady is from a rich family. See what no sex before marriage cost the lady.

This happen my personal person. He was in a relationship with one female corper and this lady is very active in church, when he made move the corper said they will have to wait till they get married.
Bros has a good job so he continue to support her financially. Later bros found out that she is having regular sex with one male corper where she was serving.
Just imagine, Bobo corper nko fun anyhow.

This is the most painful of all, she dey form holy holy for you but she dey open legs for another guy for outside.

Guys open your eyes, no dull youself.

Sex before marriage na sin, agreed but wetin divorce be?

Sex before is an eye opener, so one can know what to expect.

Just imagime that the girl's ex-boyfriends used to last 15 or 20 minutes then the christain broda she is married to can only last 2 or 3 minutes, she might be tempted to shedule a meeting for any of her to give her the sex she deserve.

Just the same, if girl can't really turn the guy on and he is not getting enough sex from her, he might try to get good sex from another girl.

In these cases divorce is not faw away.

Sex before marriage is like quarrel and divorce is like fight

Our elders say, if you no won seperate fight make you settle quarrel.

Dem no go test demselves later dem go come nairaland come dey cry my husband dey fvck up for bed or my wife no like sex at all.

Which girl no like kondo?
Show me any girl wey won marry okobo (impotent)

I no go follow any any girl try am. I resemble her papa or her broda.

If you have premature ejaculation problem or just want to last longer during sex?
Drop you email and i will send you an eBook on how you can start to last longer in bed starting from tonight

It is all natural and permanent
call me on 08073770177
Re: What's Wrong With Having Sex Before Marriage? by firstking01(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nice article.
Re: What's Wrong With Having Sex Before Marriage? by firstking01(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
ucsparks:
Brotherly, dnt sail with this mindset i beg youundecided

(1) (Reply)

Crime Alert: If You Find A Coin Jammed In A Car Door, Do This Immediately! / Romanceland, Please Help Me. Shud I Quit Because Of MouthAction Or Forgive Him? / Approaching Ladies The Right Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.