Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign (16669 Views)

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. / Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by McBrooklyn(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol. Did I say I'm not?

Lol, Doggy can't be your favorite sex position and you'll still be a virgin tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Debbywills(f): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Doggy can't be your favorite sex position and you'll still be a virgin tongue cheesy

Are you inside my..... undecided

Today's Sunday, let me respect God grin
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Debbywills(f): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2016
Largas:

I bet you aregrin

Calabar gurls no dey fall hand for bedmatics since creation of calabar gurls.grin

tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by McBrooklyn(m): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Debbywills:

Are you inside my..... undecided

Today's Sunday, let me respect God grin

Lol, even the Lord knows you ain't virgin anymore sef cheesy tongue

Hope you went to church today?? kiss
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Goyim: 2:01am On Sep 27, 2016
annnikky:

Hmmmm... Buh some of u guyz try it out grin tongue

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be on the receiving end of that position?
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by annnikky(f): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Goyim:

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be on the receiving end of that position?
No I dnt tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2016
Debbywills:

tongue tongue
grin grin that pant line wey dey ur waist for middle pic dey draw me like magnetgrin ...
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Debbywills(f): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Largas:

grin grin that pant line wey dey ur waist for middle pic dey draw me like magnetgrin

angry
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Debbywills:

angry
hey losen up choco, angry face doesn't fit u kiss
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Debbywills(f): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Largas:

hey losen up choco, angry face doesn't fit u kiss

grin I have Cupcake
This one is perfect right ??
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Debbywills:

grin I have Cupcake This one is perfect right ??
absolutely!!! kiss
meanwhile; I want to come for you.
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Debbywills(f): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2016
Largas:

absolutely!!! kiss

meanwhile; I want to come for you.

Lol. That's not possible.
Happy New month to you, it came late though.
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol. That's not possible. Happy New month to you, it came late though.
Better late than never. And I'll sulk.
Wish you an exciting October.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / How Do You Know True Love? / See Gbola! Pretty Lady Uses Fat Long Cucumber To Sex Herself On Instagram Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.