Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP! (2488 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
angry to start with, since the rise of this buhari recession program, I haven't been able to get a gf cus my bae left when I could not meet up with her outrageous demands cry .. Well my neighbour got a package from his oyinbo maga and it was a real sex doll that is curvy and sweet looking like Nikki minaj. wink
Chai the breastt and yansh of this babe is tempting, with a sexy eye but this dude won't allow us to touch her. Even to snap, he says we will go and use it to masturbate.. only if we will pay 3k for a round.. Now am thinking of paying him so I can feel those breast and Kim k yansh or I should just continue to beg him to allow me just put the tip of my bamboo for 2k.. I can't sleep and always dreaming of this bae
.... Help what can I do Lalasticlala, front page pls.. Mature advice only... cry
Re: My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP! by divinehand2003(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Make I park wella and begin to read all the crazy comments wey go follow this thread.

All those under 18years, please activate PG mode on this thread.

Yes oooo, oya let the ball roll.

I don sidon ooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
sad And Jesus wept!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sad And Jesus wept!
small girl leave here...

Re: My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP! by sunnymornin1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ur neighbour na hold ur MUMU Button

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP! by jonaifame22(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
If it's in ur power, why not do it!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
If it's in ur power, why not do it!
just thinking if its wise to spend 3k on a doll... embarassed
Re: My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP! by Flexherbal(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmmmmm!
Men...
Re: My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Am about ordering on of those too from my friend in uk ,,, begging girls for sex yaf tire me
Thanks for the business idea op grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
dis recession don make a lot of guys go mad.
Re: My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP! by pussyeater(m): 2:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
just thinking if its wise to spend 3k on a doll... embarassed
It's the wisest decision. ODE undecided
Re: My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
pussyeater:

It's the wisest decision. ODE undecided
and what are you pussyeater

(1) (Reply)

LESBIANISM: My Story -chidinma Okeke / Most Extreme Body Piercings / Contemplating Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.