Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Contemplating Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contemplating Suicide (2490 Views)

Seriously Contemplating Suicide! / Please I Need Your Advice As Im Contemplating Whether To Break-up With My Fiance / UNIZIK Student Seriously Contemplating Of Killing Himself, Because He Smells His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 7:09am On May 16, 2017
Mornin 2 u al,don't knw where to start from but al i can say is life isn't treating me well.I skul n wrk at the same time but have been out of work for over a yr n some month.got a job resently and i haven't been paid for 2months now it xo fustrating cause am the one taking care of my mum.i'm unable to raise money to pay my fees sold my fone bt d money isn't enough for dis semester fees n feeding is also a problem.i feel like ending it all by taking my life.
PLEASE I NEED A JOB HLP A SISTER
Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 7:30am On May 16, 2017
No be u dey buy wine for supermarket so... Issorait

2 Likes

Re: Contemplating Suicide by smardray(m): 7:33am On May 16, 2017
Change dat topic to I NEED A JOB right away...nd iff u tink u stil wana die...jump inside well...people are nw watchful of lagoon suiciders

1 Like

Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 7:34am On May 16, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 7:35am On May 16, 2017
It is well

Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 7:40am On May 16, 2017
folarinmiles:
No be u dey buy wine for supermarket so... Issorait
every lady love taking pic in a fansy place once in a while dat doesn't mean i bought one
Re: Contemplating Suicide by REIIGN(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2017
Suicide is permanent solution to a temporary problem, mami. We all had that dark stage in our life where nothing seemed to be working out. Happens to the best of us.

Anyway, are you anywhere around Imo/Anambra state? If you are, then Send a PM:

Joy will come in the morning.
God bless! smiley
Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 7:46am On May 16, 2017
REIIGN:
Suicide is permanent solution to a temporary problem, mami. We all had that dark stage in our life where nothing seemed to be working out. Happens to the best of us.

Anyway, are you anywhere around Imo/Anambra state? If you are, then Send a PM:

Joy will come in the morning.
God bless! smiley
thanks a lot but i reside in mowe ogun state nt far frm lagos
Re: Contemplating Suicide by REIIGN(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2017
Kittenprincess1:

Alright then, I'm sure someone from that part will reach out to you. Remember that there are people whose situations are worse off but they aren't taking "NO" for an answer. So whatever you do, Do not give up. It can only get better from here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 8:00am On May 16, 2017
REIIGN:

Alright then, I'm sure someone from that part will reach out to you. Remember that there are people whose situations are worse off but they aren't taking "NO" for an answer. So whatever you do, Do not give up. It can only get better from here.
Thanks I Appreciate
Re: Contemplating Suicide by REIIGN(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2017
Kittenprincess1:

Thanks I Appreciate

You're welcome. Don't forget to leave a contact detail. Preferably an email addy.

Goodluck smiley
Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 8:08am On May 16, 2017
REIIGN:

You're welcome. Don't forget to leave a contact detail. Preferably an email addy.

Goodluck smiley
cheesy
REIIGN:

Goodluck smiley
Re: Contemplating Suicide by firstking01(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
Leave that nonsense state called ogun and come down to ph or lag if you so in dire need of jobundecided
Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 8:11am On May 16, 2017
Anyone dat wants to hlp me wit a job, my contact 07066612725 am nt on whatsapp 4 nw
Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 8:13am On May 16, 2017
firstking01:
Leave that nonsense state called ogun and come down to ph or lag if you so in dire need of jobundecided
dear am close to lagos don't av accomodation in lagos
Re: Contemplating Suicide by firstking01(m): 8:23am On May 16, 2017
Kittenprincess1:

dear am close to lagos don't av accomodation in lagos
It's just that you are a woman....lagos is one state in nigeria i know opportunities aboouds....i'm sure you have friends, colleagues, relations in lag, go stay with them and search for job i'm sure you get one...would 've been more easier if you were habitant in ph...on saying that, never contemplate suicide....some people are even aspiring for that level were you are and you are whinning in committing suicideundecided…it should never come as option for you...

GoodLuck in your quest.

1 Like

Re: Contemplating Suicide by Princeboca12(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2017
You can start playing bet9ja... It is profitable
Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 8:55am On May 16, 2017
Princeboca12:
You can start playing bet9ja... It is profitable
Dear u jokin rit?
Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 8:59am On May 16, 2017
smardray:
Change dat topic to I NEED A JOB right away...nd iff u tink u stil wana die...jump inside well...people are nw watchful of lagoon suiciders
thanks dear i pray u never xperince wat am goin tru IJN
Re: Contemplating Suicide by Apina(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
Mornin 2 u al,don't knw where to start from but al i can say is life isn't treating me well.I skul n wrk at the same time but have been out of work for over a yr n some month.got a job resently and i haven't been paid for 2months now it xo fustrating cause am the one taking care of my mum.i'm unable to raise money to pay my fees sold my fone bt d money isn't enough for dis semester fees n feeding is also a problem.i feel like ending it all by taking my life.
Do u like it slow and painful or quick and furious? Go and kill Urself cos u r d only one with life issues. Y even announcing it to us, go and get it done already.
Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 9:04am On May 16, 2017
Re: Contemplating Suicide by jashar(f): 9:06am On May 16, 2017
firstking01:
It's just that you are a woman....lagos is one state in nigeria i know opportunities aboouds....i'm sure you have friends, colleagues, relations in lag, go stay with them and search for job i'm sure you get one...would 've been more easier if you were habitant in ph...on saying that, never contemplate suicide....some people are even aspiring for that level were you are and you are whinning in committing suicideundecided…it should never come as option for you...

GoodLuck in your quest.

I live in Mowe and I work in Lagos. She doesn't necessarily have to live in Lagos for now if she can't afford it.

Sister, if you want to commit suicide, you'll just suffer in eternity. Do you think that would solve the problem?

OP Are you interested in Marketing and what did you study?
Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 9:16am On May 16, 2017
Remember you're only gonna leave your mum in worse condition if you take your own life. Who's gonna take care of her when you're gone?

Don't be greedy. Think about those you'll leave behind and how much pain you'll cause them.

Suicide is never the answer.
I wish you good luck

1 Like

Re: Contemplating Suicide by nelson7777: 9:24am On May 16, 2017
jashar:

I live in Mowe and I work in Lagos. She doesn't necessarily have to live in Lagos for now if she can't afford it.

Sister, if you want to commit suicide, you'll just suffer in eternity. Do you think that would solve the problem?

then plss explain to her how u make it happen,
staying in mowe n working in lagos
u cud just save a life
thanks..
Re: Contemplating Suicide by jashar(f): 9:28am On May 16, 2017
nelson7777:

then plss explain to her how u make it happen,
staying in mowe n working in lagos
u cud just save a life
thanks..

It's easy na. Get job in Lagos and be transporting yaself there. grin. Although, I recommend looking for a job in some certain areas like Berger, Ikeja,Ogba. Etc
Re: Contemplating Suicide by nelson7777: 9:39am On May 16, 2017
jashar:

It's easy na. Get job in Lagos and be transporting yaself there. grin. Although, I recommend looking for a job in some certain areas like Berger, Ikeja,Ogba. Etc
girlee it dosn't sound easy at all, reminds me of wen i use to work in d island 4rm d mainland, b4 then i use to laugh at people dat sleep off in d bus, wen coming bak or going to work, but wen it happened to me twice, i learnt to stop judging, wat i later started doing was asking my sleeping neighbour were their stop is so i cn wake them..
princess pls listen to jashar advice is better than doing notin..
Re: Contemplating Suicide by jashar(f): 9:48am On May 16, 2017
nelson7777:

girlee it dosn't sound easy at all, reminds me of wen i use to work in d island 4rm d mainland, b4 then i use to laugh at people dat sleep off in d bus, wen coming bak or going to work, but wen it happened to me twice, i learnt to stop judging, wat i later started doing was asking my sleeping neighbour were their stop is so i cn wake them..
princess pls listen to jashar advice is better than doing notin..

No, it ain't easy at all. But I've been doing it for a year, so, it's possible. I live at Mowe, work at Ikeja then for most evenings throughout last year, I was schooling at Yaba (6pm-9pm) then I would go back to Mowe.

I never die na... grin grin grin, I just loose weight . That's all.

1 Like

Re: Contemplating Suicide by UncutSk(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2017
I found this very hard to read
Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 9:59am On May 16, 2017
jashar:

Pls If U Knw Of Any Recommend
Re: Contemplating Suicide by nelson7777: 10:01am On May 16, 2017
Re: Contemplating Suicide by nelson7777: 10:02am On May 16, 2017
jashar:

No, it ain't easy at all. But I've been doing it for a year, so, it's possible. I live at Mowe, work at Ikeja then for most evenings throughout last year, I was schooling at Yaba (6pm-9pm) then I would go back to Mowe.

I never die na... grin grin grin, I just loose weight . That's all.

""RESPECT""

pls any vacancy around ur place of work
lets help op
Re: Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 10:03am On May 16, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
which phone are u using now? Anyway, its best to keep a positive attitude. You'll definitely get something. Try and also consult a spiritual guide, who knows, d hardship u are facing might b spiritual. Just saying though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prison Break / But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? / Respect Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.