Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118293 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Doller2: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2016
Miyachi:
Mister, your post is misleading, Bitx is an crypto-currency based exchange. You can't get money for your bitcoin without an exchange. Plus I don't think their rates are competitive, they sometimes defer from prevailing market rates.

Oga, u misled urself. Check the topic very well and understand the core idea behind this thread. My focus is more on how to get ur hard earn bitcoins from whichever platform u made it from to ur local bank account through bitx. So don't confuse urself OK.. One love
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Abcruz(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
djlaqua91:
Hello folks, assuming someone has dollar in a payoneer account and needs to buy bitcoin, how does he/she go about it?
u can buy through cex .io
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by frontpage79: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by djlaqua91(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Abcruz:
u can buy through cex .io

Thanks very much
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by y4code(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
yes Yman lets port it out of here if seun no give us room
ayindepremier:

Baba, I swear ehn. I fit create a dedicated blog for you concerning this. Free!

I need to start pure investment! Time dey go, wife dey come, babies on road!

Please Yman, if NL or Se.un no gree give u visa. Let's port!

I'm sure thousands will greatly learn. Please, baba create time to help your boys. DON'T LET NL DELAY THINGS!
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Doller2:

Oga, u misled urself. Check the topic very well and understand the core idea behind this thread. My focus is more on how to get ur hard earn bitcoins from whichever platform u made it from to ur local bank account through bitx. So don't confuse urself OK.. One love
Please can i still make payment into bitx account wit my level 1 verification. I have sent my document to them for further verification.
And please i am finding it very difficult transferring money from my account via quicteller, if i make transfer via gtbank mobile banking i won't be able to use that reference.. Would they be able to identify and put the money into my account
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Seyong10(m): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
pls what is the minimum amount i csn invest in bitcoin...nd how do i go about it all...i have an account already bt i dont kne how to operate it

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Dollerman2: 11:31am On Nov 04, 2016
Walexz02:

Please can i still make payment into bitx account wit my level 1 verification. I have sent my document to them for further verification.
And please i am finding it very difficult transferring money from my account via quicteller, if i make transfer via gtbank mobile banking i won't be able to use that reference.. Would they be able to identify and put the money into my account

They want to even scrape out the use of verification using the unique number, they now insist that to be able to verify ur payment fast and credit you, there is a small increment in the amount u wish to fund just so they could use that unique increment to identify it deposits. Mind u, the increment still goes to ur wallet too
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Dollerman2: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2016
Just be patient if u submitted the right credentials, they will verify u in no time from now
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Dollerman2: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2016
Seyong10:
pls what is the minimum amount i csn invest in bitcoin...nd how do i go about it all...i have an account already bt i dont kne how to operate it
It's just like bank account, u could deposit any amount u wish to, it's all ur choice and endowment
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Dollerman2: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2016
But really to be honest with u, there is a great breakthrough taking place for those that are utilizing the bitcoin opportunity well.
U can't believe the small bitcoin I decoded to store somewhere in my wallet worth 7500k in naira has suddenly metamorphosed to about 13k even without doing anything with it. I tell u, if u have money, invest in the right platform in bitcoin and u will be glad u did. But be care full about all these many hype platforms too ooo many of them are devourers

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Dollerman2: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2016
Just imaging I actually invested or stored that in a large amount... I even heard expert forecast that btc would rise to about $1000/ BTC before this year round out,I only laughed but it's becoming evident by the day... So friends, wise up and take the right decisions. God bless
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Miyachi: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Doller2:

Read more for yourself at https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitX

BitX is a Bitcoin company headquartered in Singapore with operations in Indonesia,[1] Kenya,[2] Malaysia,[3] Nigeria[4] and South Africa.[5][6][7] BitX facilitates bitcoin storage and transactions through their Bitcoin wallet services and operates exchanges between fiat money and bitcoin.[8]

You CANNOT change your bitcoin or any cryptocoin for Naira or any fiat currency without an exchange. That is why it is called an exchange. I suggest you read the topic of your post again.

There are many exchanges you can use depending on what fiat you want and the available means you have to cash it out.

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Alawi1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hey, guys help me pls. i haved fund my Bitx acct but, d only problem is how to buy bitcoin n at what rate.
tolamide7@gmail.com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dollerman2:

They want to even scrape out the use of verification using the unique number, they now insist that to be able to verify ur payment fast and credit you, there is a small increment in the amount u wish to fund just so they could use that unique increment to identify it deposits. Mind u, the increment still goes to ur wallet too
Thank you
I made a deposit today and my account have been credited.
Mind if i pm for some private talks please
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Joe82834(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Walexz02:

Thank you
I made a deposit today and my account have been credited.
Mind if i pm for some private talks please
Pls how did u do it.I funded via transfer on my access bank account.was deducted but still not bn funded.although my phone went off immediately I confirmed d transfer.but turned it on n saw I was debited
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Joe82834:

Pls how did u do it.I funded via transfer on my access bank account.was deducted but still not bn funded.although my phone went off immediately I confirmed d transfer.but turned it on n saw I was debited

Buy now you should have see your money in your account uhn
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Doller2: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
God bless our hussles

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by positivec(f): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Please, I don't understand anything.
OP, put me through abeg.
cutebibianna@yahoo.com . We need whatsapp group too.
Thank you.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by somoriea(f): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by somoriea(f): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
if u want to earn bitcoin whatsapp me on 07039495304
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by chinnyonwu(m): 6:29am On Nov 06, 2016
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by iyke3g(m): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2016
walkingmiracke:
Anyone with bitcoin for sale pls??
How many bitcoins do you need?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Doller2: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Pls if u want a watsapp group, indicate ur interest here let me know so that we will know how to help each other appropriately. But earning is inevitable. Hahaha...
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Doller2: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2016
Miyachi:

Read more for yourself at https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitX

You CANNOT change your bitcoin or any cryptocoin for Naira or any fiat currency without an exchange. That is why it is called an exchange. I suggest you read the topic of your post again.

There are many exchanges you can use depending on what fiat you want and the available means you have to cash it out.
My brother u like arguing a lot ooo...lol. Though am not saying u are wrong but I understand the fact that bitx is an exchange company too that's why u receive bitcoin worth of currency in naira equivalence, but then my context here on this post is the fact that all u need to get ur bitcoin money in ur local bank is just to push a button and there u have it all within the bitx app since it is linked directly to the bank (if u read the post earlier). In other words, everything is simplified here, just press a button and wait for ur alert unlike if u have to deal with other ''manual'' exchangers, u know what it means for those that have done it before. Thanks for ur contribution though we are all learning everyday
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Alawi1(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2016
Doller2:
Pls if u want a watsapp group, indicate ur interest here let me know so that we will know how to help each other appropriately. But earning is inevitable. Hahaha...
I am interested o
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by tintedniggz(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2016
Doller2:

My brother u like arguing a lot ooo...lol. Though am not saying u are wrong but I understand the fact that bitx is an exchange company too that's why u receive bitcoin worth of currency in naira equivalence, but then my context here on this post is the fact that all u need to get ur bitcoin money in ur local bank is just to push a button and there u have it all within the bitx app since it is linked directly to the bank (if u read the post earlier). In other words, everything is simplified here, just press a button and wait for ur alert unlike if u have to deal with other ''manual'' exchangers, u know what it means for those that have done it before. Thanks for ur contribution though we are all learning everyday
morning bro, pls I sent you a pm
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by solace89(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=Doller2 post=50803461]Pls if u want a watsapp group, indicate ur interest here let me know so that we will know how to help each other appropriately. But earning is inevitable. Solace89@gmail.com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by jhorse: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by xtin007(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Doller2:
Add me bro 08093305622
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
Doller2:
I pmed you earlier you didn't reply
I have interest in he WhatsApp group biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.