Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118289 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by IgbosAreCrimina: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
olandofire:
This is good, but the 40,000 limit per day is a problem for me. I have about $1000 worth of bitcoin that i need to sell in order to buy more. If anyone here is interested at a rate of 505naira per dollar, they can drop their number, i will be in touch.
bro I need $50 BTC ..You can whatsapp me 08159127748.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by simsol(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
If you are on telegram
Join this bot to earn free bitcoin
Telecoin Wallet:
Invite
Your an invitation link:
https:///telecoins_bot?start=106199164
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2016
erenax:

Youve been scammed lols
Stop this nonsense acquisition please....
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Ayus4u(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
duo bro,
@Doller2,
how can I transfer my Bitcoin from blockchain to Bitx?
How can I withdarw d transfered Bitcoin from Bitx to my local acct in Naira?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ayus4u:
duo bro,

@Doller2,

how can I transfer my Bitcoin from blockchain to Bitx?

How can I withdarw d transfered Bitcoin from Bitx to my local acct in Naira?

Open your bitx app and click on receive
Copy the address
Open your lockchain account and click on send
Then paste the copied address and click on send.

Please the guy that have issue with bitx sending naira to his account, how far please
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by wisemanj(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2016
please add me watsap group 08182863363
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2016
seuneguavoen:
What's happening to Bitx...its over 36hrs and my account is yet to be funded
Bro have you received your money from bitx ?
We can talk to them on Twitter
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by ladyjblinks(f): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Doller2:
Yes just scan any of your national I'd, or drivers licence or passport or even bank statement that clearly show your name and address to verify the account to enjoy this. ( I personally used my NIMC) temporary id to process that
Thanks for this wonderful post... I tried using my NIMC temporary id too as a means of verification but it was disapproved. Can you please tell me what I ain't doing right?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by olabisi75(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
omoruyivictory:
show us where we can make free bitcoin

inbox me your email address
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by negaiyke: 2:37am On Nov 22, 2016
olabisi75:

..abeg remember me too clementedeatu@gmail.com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by negaiyke: 2:39am On Nov 22, 2016
murphyimport:
I also get 100% roi after buy and invest
Boss how u take do am
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by negaiyke: 2:41am On Nov 22, 2016
Ulu45:

Drop ur Digits....
help me too bro with the info. 08143053404
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by WinningDiva: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Contact me and I will show you MMM that pays 100% every 30days but it works with bitcoins.
zero nine zero seven three five zero nine six six nine.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Hyungnim(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2016
Online Investment for your Benefit
Hello people, i would love to introduce to you all an online investment opportunity which offers a steady source of income for yourself and people around you that might be interested.
I am available to explain more to those interested.
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///75dido2RnHt0zZyUgGYqSE
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by MDDam: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dollar2, pls I'm interested o
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by MDDam: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dollar2, pls I'm interested o. 08133416243
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by mustmust(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2016
olandofire:
This is good, but the 40,000 limit per day is a problem for me. I have about $1000 worth of bitcoin that i need to sell in order to buy more. If anyone here is interested at a rate of 505naira per dollar, they can drop their number, i will be in touch.

Still available I need bitcoin urgently
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by tjmc: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Doller2:

My brother u like arguing a lot ooo...lol. Though am not saying u are wrong but I understand the fact that bitx is an exchange company too that's why u receive bitcoin worth of currency in naira equivalence, but then my context here on this post is the fact that all u need to get ur bitcoin money in ur local bank is just to push a button and there u have it all within the bitx app since it is linked directly to the bank (if u read the post earlier). In other words, everything is simplified here, just press a button and wait for ur alert unlike if u have to deal with other ''manual'' exchangers, u know what it means for those that have done it before. Thanks for ur contribution though we are all learning everyday

I have opened a bit account via the app but I can't see my bit coin address please how do I do it
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by danikoko19: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Doller2:
Hi guys,
I'm pleased to teach this to many peeps that find it difficult to withdraw their hard earn bitcoin to their local bank account directly without going through any exchanger like instant gold, naira4dollar, etc.
Let me keep it simple,
I find BitX bitcoin wallet as my favorite wallet for my withdrawal because it is safe and Is directly connected to my Nigerian bank. Also all bitcoin is shown in naira equivalence instead of the normal USD others have. Simply send all ur bitcoin from other wallets to BitX and press a button to withdraw to your bank asap.
All withdrawals attract a processing fee of 100 naira only. Maximum withdrawal on bitx is 40k daily.

You can simply download the app from play store for easy use.
Enjoy.. .
Screen shots below
pls how do you verify account whatsapp me..i will show you how you can earn weekly bitcoin 08082934099
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
olandofire:
I need 20k worth of bitcoin
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
tjmc:

I have opened a bit account via the app but I can't see my bit coin address please how do I do it
Navigate on the app and click on receive or send
An address and QR code will be shown to you copy the address it's your Bitcoin address for receiving or sending coins respectively
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
digitalgeorgy:
I need 20k worth of bitcoin 08106347160
Bro but Bitcoin from bitx na
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Shakitibob0: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2016
Hi

Please is it possible to transfer from a blockchain wallet to a Bitx wallet?

Please how
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by celestialAgent(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Smartlife:
Am following this thread...... I really checked the localbitcoin site and am yet to understand how I can make profits if I actually purchase Bitcoin with my neteler funds from a trusted seller.. A WhatsApp group would make sense....
Hi, have you found a way to buy successfully from localbitcoin?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Edmomd(m): 3:48am On Nov 26, 2016
olabisi75:

Pls this is my own mail: edayodele @gmail.Com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by 55emem55: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Don't let anybody deceive you, you can earn as much bitcoin as you want every hour by yourself. I'm hitting 3BTC in a couple of hours. My biggest breakthrough. You too can start earning big. Don't dull http://freebitco.in/?r=3407239

greatnaija01:

BROS THANKS... BUT PLS TEACH US HOW TO MAKE BTC ENOUGH TO WITHDRAW...
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by greatnaija01: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
bro I have made 1.0036BTC after 8months of 20hours work daily... ITS A LONG PROCESS ABEG.

55emem55:
Don't let anybody deceive you, you can earn as much bitcoin as you want every hour by yourself. I'm hitting 3BTC in a couple of hours. My biggest breakthrough. You too can start earning big. Don't dull http://freebitco.in/?r=3407239

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.