Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? (3437 Views)

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. / SEX WORKERS OF NL;What Is The Weirdest Thing Someone Has Asked You To Do? / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by universityfailu(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ok, lets help share our hair care routine, how do u keep dat hair looking good?
Me, i use coconut oil, castor oil and sulphur 8 (for dandruff shii)

who's next?
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by dharay99: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Coconut oil? uhm they do
sell that one also...
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Shea butter, honey mixed with weed works like magic!
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by wittyt98(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
2 dragon dicks
A bucket of lion Sperm
Aboki perfume
And coconut oil

Thats all
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Topestbilly(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by universityfailu(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
wittyt98:
2 dragon dicks
A bucket of lion Sperm
Aboki perfume
And coconut oil

Thats all
must u act stopid always?

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by youngberry001(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Just go buy otapiapia #50 own nd apply it all in yur hair mehnn yur hair will be shyning forever smiley

dont forget add kerosine!!
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by universityfailu(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
dharay99:
Coconut oil? uhm they do
sell that one also...
undecided why not
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by universityfailu(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
youngberry001:
Just go buy otapiapia #50 own nd apply it all in yur hair mehnn yur hair will be shyning forever smiley

dont forget add kerosine!!
u just made sense shey?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by wittyt98(m): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2016
universityfailu:
must u act stopid always?

Orunmila would be glad to answer your question u can ask him
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:15am On Sep 22, 2016
I use baby lotions. They are so cool!
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Shear butter,coconut oil etc.
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by universityfailu(m): 2:31am On Sep 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
Shear butter,coconut oil etc.
thanks
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I use baby lotions. They are so cool!
thanks.

pls more answers pls
cc iamnawty
iamhatey
kingcheezypuff
and etc
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 22, 2016
universityfailu:
thanks thanks.

pls more answers pls
cc iamnawty
iamhatey
kingcheezypuff
and etc
olive or coconut oil
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by SlaughterGang: 4:35am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
olive or coconut oil

Baby oil cool

If you know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 22, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Baby oil cool

If you know what I mean
haha . What's the baby oil fo dude?
Cuz i really know what you mean.
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by SlaughterGang: 4:46am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
haha . What's the baby oil fo dude?
Cuz i really know what you mean.

Well ehm ehm, baby oil helps prevent and stop acne breakouts

Or at least

Thats what she said.
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 22, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Well ehm ehm, baby oil helps prevent and stop acne breakouts

Or at least

Thats what she said.
Nah. You wanna be udin', castor oil if that's what you want.
I wanna go. Bye dude.
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by sleamzy06(m): 6:52am On Sep 22, 2016
the ladies just have to buy Brazilian hair.. grin
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2016
universityfailu:
thanks thanks.

pls more answers pls
cc iamn.awty
iamh.atey
kingc.heezypuff
and etc
hi.
I use Coconut oil
Castor oil and onion juice(blend just onion and extract the juice). It works just fine.
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2016
universityfailu:
thanks thanks.

pls more answers pls cc iamnawty iamhatey kingcheezypuff and etc
Durent! Are you a gáy?
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Durent! Are you a gáy?
boy!!!!!! What typa somethin' undecided
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
Shea butter, honey mixed with weed works like magic!
weed on my hair always give me headache
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2016
Hi direct
I use castor oil, coconut oil and onion juice(just blend the onion and extract the juice). Apply it on the hair overnight
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by universityfailu(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
olive or coconut oil
thanks man.c can castor oil also be used?
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by universityfailu(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
MissHatey:
Hi direct
I use castor oil, coconut oil and onion juice(just blend the onion and extract the juice). Apply it on the hair overnight
and they all work really fine?
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by universityfailu(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Durent! Are you a gáy?
dont be stopid man. am just asking questions about hair. Does dat mean am a fagggot?
Abeg stop roughplay ooo
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by universityfailu(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
MissHatey:
weed on my hair always give me headache
maybe u shud try smoking it and putting it in ur hair at d same time. lol grin
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
universityfailu:
thanks man.c can castor oil also be used?
I'm a chick . Yeah but castor oil is known 2 promote thicker hair growth,i massage it into my scalp
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by HMZi: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hemp seeds+ hair food..magic i assure u
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Jay542(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
HMZi:
Hemp seeds+ hair food..magic i assure u
Magical grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by universityfailu(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm a chick . Yeah but castor oil is known 2 promote thicker hair growth,i massage it into my scalp
i know u are a chick, kingcheezypuff aka queenvalerie cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Better Don't Sleep This Night!!! / Hi / Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.