Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili (11503 Views)

Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG / Recession: 3 Nigerian National Assets Buhari Must Not Sell- RMAFC / Nigeria Has A Lazy Political Class – Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by mailmitch(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2016
I stand with Ekweremmadu# no selling of our Assets. After all d 1ce sold in d past who e epp? If nt d few wealthy greedy, selfish politicians nd their friends. We no dey sell, Iyammi.
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by sbembugu: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2016
" - it is evident that Nigerian voters have very bad memories (hence voting for Buhari)"

I'm not sure - is the writer mistaking Buhari do IBB? If not, please, remind me: Buhari ruled from 31st December, 1983 to 27th August, 1985. What bitter condition(s) did he cause Nigeria and Nigerians?
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by abouzaid: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2016
please can anyone advise me on how to go abroad for a PhD on scholarship? clearly this country is sinking deeper into trouble and i don't want to be here when full blown violence erupts.

1 Like

Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by sunnymornin1(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2016
I advice BUBU and his APC gang to sell Nigeria to China! Folish politicians roaming the four coner of our great nation NIGERIA
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by ify23ng: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Our leaders have failed us, please they should just sell Nigeria or lease it out to UK for proper management.
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by samadexextral: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2016
God bless those who didn't support the sale of our national asset. Is it not foolish for a man to sell only his plot of land because there is no food at home, even when he has job?
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2016
NO madam! They don't sell & spend,..they sell & LOOT!!! So far, the nomad is a WASTE of my vote.
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by sinceraconcept(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2016
SharkTank:
No Afonja woman can talk this smart. All they know how to do is fix weave, bleach and use juju to hold men
true sir. I'm a yoruba but Yoruba women are very brainless and all they know is bleach,gossip,do Olosho and use juju to hold men. It's a shame that Yoruba tribe doesn't have intelligent women like Okonjo or Ezekwesili,but all they do is watch Yoruba film and take bleachers like Flakky Ididowo,Laide Bakare, the educated ones take Kim Kardashian,Nicki and all those nonsense women as role models.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by pilotab55(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2016
Selling of nigeria asset brings the end of nigeria.
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by maafen: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2016
Is it not this woman that wanted to sell our Federal govt. colleges when she was minister of education?
Now why is she against sale of Federal Govt assets?
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by okeyokeyvega: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2016
Ehya oby u see as u Don render ur self irrelevant
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by maafen: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2016
sinceraconcept:
true sir. I'm a yoruba but Yoruba women are very brainless and all they know is bleach,gossip,do Olosho and use juju to hold men. It's a shame that Yoruba tribe doesn't have intelligent women like Okonjo or Ezekwesili,but all they do is watch Yoruba film and take bleachers like Flakky Ididowo,Laide Bakare, the educated ones take Kim Kardashian,Nicki and all those nonsense women as role models.
so what your Yoruba daughter grow into?
A. Brainless gossiper
B. Olosho and bleacher
C. Kim Kardashian like
D. witch that use Juju to hold men
You can phone your wife, use 50:50, or ask Nairalanders
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by SycophanticGoat: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2016
yrret:
Can't the legislators cut down their salaries, reduce aides, and try to adjust lifestyle? For Christ sake! how better would they know the country is no longer producing such amount for them to squander.

People are loosing jobs,
Some are committing suicide
Others can endure hunger to see the next day,
And increase in crimes, prostitions just to make sure something falls down to the stomach.

Yet, our egocentric politicians craved deaf ears to notice all these. All they care about, is how they can sale national assets to maintain their payments.

For saraki to have come out with such suggestion knowing he could have simply throw in a debate to cut down their excesses. I always tell people these set of people called the 'legislators' are never there for the interest of Nigerians.

It should simply be scrapped out as it provides less productivity and help to the nation.

God! How can a hungry man muster prayer when energy is less active?

Please... Heavenly Father!
Destroy all politicians who see themselves first in public offices. AMEN!!

Hahahahahaha!!! Funny enough, this your prayer go first eliminate the gworo chewing Chinakwe's dog before it goes down to others because he's the most heartless politician I've ever seen in my life. In short, dictators like Hitler, Idi'Amin, etc, are learners where he is. grin cheesy
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by wink2015(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2016
I support Madam Ezekwesili opinion that our national asset should not be sold. At least for now untill there is a professional and a well articulated economic structures and policy is on ground to manage the outcome of such an act.

If our national assets is sold to recapitalise our national treasury, the likes of Saraki will go and use mule to buy our national assets using stolen funds.

The result of this act will turn our present generations and generation unborn into slavery.

Already Nigerians are paying the price for the wrongs of our political class.
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by SycophanticGoat: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2016
Incrizz:
Ike Ekweremadu, that is a very good head on your shoulders!

I swearest!!! I'm an Igbo man but truly, Ike Ekweremmadu is the only Igbo politician I respect. He combined his brilliance with bravery unlike others..
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by walozanga(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2016
IMAGINE.... SELL IT AND APC THIEVES WILL BUY IT

1 Like

Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by SycophanticGoat: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2016
Shiifi:
Abeg sell Nigeria make we spend d money

Hahahahahaha!!! Oyo na him go be your first name oh. If them sell the country, them go also sell you into slavery, maybe to Zimbabwe, Liberia, Lybia, etc. then the same political class go use that money take marry the remaining girls for your village...

Better sit up and advocate for a massive nationwide protest instead of asking them to sell the country... cheesy grin
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by SycophanticGoat: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2016
sbembugu:
" - it is evident that Nigerian voters have very bad memories (hence voting for Buhari)"

I'm not sure - is the writer mistaking Buhari do IBB? If not, please, remind me: Buhari ruled from 31st December, 1983 to 27th August, 1985. What bitter condition(s) did he cause Nigeria and Nigerians?

Just say that you were not born then and you blindly followed doghari instead of reading about the past. It's people like you that make bitter experiences of the past to repeat itself. These days, ignorance has become the new virtue in Nigeria.

Nigeria has only gone into recession twice since independence (and probably beyond) and who manned the affairs of the country these two periods, 1984 and 2016, is it IBB? IBB was like a Moses that led Nigerians from the hottest part of hell, even tho he dumped Nigeria at just about the exit without thinking if taking Nigeria further to the promised land...

1 Like

Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by Deepfreezer(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2016
The Zoo for SALE hahhahahhaha
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by IamThrive(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2016
I pity this Buhari administration.

Pretty failures all round.
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by sinceraconcept(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2016
maafen:

so what your Yoruba daughter grow into?
A. Brainless gossiper
B. Olosho and bleacher
C. Kim Kardashian like
D. witch that use Juju to hold men
You can phone your wife, use 50:50, or ask Nairalanders
I probably wont marry a yoruba girl,so my daughter wouldnt probably be a full yoruba. But if she happens to be a yoruba,i won't let her mix up with yoruba girls

2 Likes

Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by Shiifi(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hahahahahaha!!! Oyo na him go be your first name oh. If them sell the country, them go also sell you into slavery, maybe to Zimbabwe, Liberia, Lybia, etc. then the same political class go use that money take marry the remaining girls for your village...

Better sit up and advocate for a massive nationwide protest instead of asking them to sell the country... cheesy grin
Oboy Na true u talk ooo but seriously ntin concern me

Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
She wouldn't have said this if she was offered appointment in this administration. Her fellow victim of "chibok girls " scam who was settled with appointment haven't said anything again. These women have no integrity nor principles
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by stonemasonn: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
SharkTank:
No Afonja woman can talk this smart. All they know how to do is fix weave, bleach and use juju to hold men
And your mother doesn't use bleach??
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by helovesme(f): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
2odd:
The idiots that are clamoring for it to b sold ,have only two things in mind
1. They are the ones to buy it
2. Share the money again after buying it.

Or they sell, wait for the value to appreciate and then sell again. Just as they've done with NITEL. It's been one buyer or another. sad

1 Like

Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bujumbura:
Selling this asset will lead to the biggest disaster of buhari presidency.
Biggest disaster of all time... Nigeria will bankrupt, if anything like that exist
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by Pesuzok(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
richidinho:
Sell NLNG and watch us buy 12.5kg of gas for N20,000, even electricity will be so expensive beyond ordinary man.

But if they can also include our number one national asset to that list it will be better, i mean Lai Mohammed grin

LNG is different from LPG
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by poiZon: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Gric:
Finally!
Mbok how much is Ministry of Finance

#NigeriaForSale
Mkpo awuongo owo o

idehe etok mkpo ooo.
Mkpo adi awuongho awo afud idem nte muccor.
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by poiZon: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
kingsman66:
I will never support the selling of Nigerian assets, no wounder my grandfather once told me that during bubu military regime things are very difficult for them. and he stricting warn me not to vote for bubu ............
apc n buhari dont need ur support bros, dem get pelenti support from d afonjas n numero almajiris who r on standby waiting for d call.
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by hylyne(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
kaen1317:
Shut that your dirty trap...you never see anything. You who betrayed your brother.

U dey mind am...
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by Gric: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
poiZon:

idehe etok mkpo ooo. Mkpo adi awuongho awo afud idem nte muccor.
Hehehe..idem mmi amem o
Re: National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili by Gric: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
poiZon:

idehe etok mkpo ooo. Mkpo adi awuongho awo afud idem nte muccor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abaribe Seeks N10m From Army Over Kanu’s Disappearance / Nigeria Air To Get Air Transport License Today / Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.