Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. (1506 Views)

How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. by Vaxt(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2016
Most people in the society think it is only men that get ho rny because of the hard on they often have when they see women that appeal to them. Some of these men find it embarrassing when they get turned on and have to hide the bulge by dipping their hands into their pockets. Men respond to what they see so ladies know where to check when it is time to identify the guys that are turned on. Sometimes, it is not just the bugle that give them away; their reactions to certain things also make people guess the kind of thoughts that is running through their minds. Women also get turned on as they have blood flowing through their veins too. They sometimes feel the need to have their bodies warmed up by the men. They too have some stored up s exual energy that they want to expend sometimes. Some men do not mind letting it show that they are ho rny if they are around women that they like. This is considered brave when we think of the fact that most women live in constant self-denial as they feel embarrassed to acknowledge the fact that they are ho rny. They will rather show what they feel through seductive moves and looks. It is quite possible for you to know ho rny women when you see them. These tips would help you identify the ho rny women around you:

Re: Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. by Vaxt(m): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2016
1. Mode of interaction If you are keen on finding a woman who is ho rny, then you should take note of the way she interacts with men. Some women could be stern and annoying when they talk to women like them; all you have to do is watch her reaction if a man talks to her and you may be unlocking some secrets. If she pays the man all her attention and flirts actively with him, you can tell she is ho rny. If the guy follows up properly, he may just end up being a lucky man.

Re: Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. by Laveda(f): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. by Vaxt(m): 7:14am On Sep 22, 2016
2. If she cannot keep her hand off her hair After you must have spotted a woman who is thought to be ho rny, you should verify your opinion by watching out for this important sign. If she cannot get her hands off her hair while focusing on the guy, then something is going on in her mind. It is quite possible for her mind to have wandered from that conversation; so if you find her twisting her hair while looking at the man. She probably wants to get the conversation over with and move on to something more serious.

Re: Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. by Vaxt(m): 7:14am On Sep 22, 2016
3. If she gets touchy Another way you can get to tell if a woman is ho rny is the way she does while with a man. If she keeps touching the man while having a civil conversation with him, it could be an invitation to do something else. If you do not want a man to caress you as a woman, it is important for you to keep to your lane and respect yourself.

Re: Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2016
grin

I don't give signs... grin

I'm very vocal. I will tell the guy exactly when I want it. tongue
Re: Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. by konjinokillme(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2016
Even if you find them, they'll still form shakara for you

women self! grin grin
Re: Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. by youngberry001(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

wow cheesy

Re: Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2016
youngberry001:
wow cheesy

grin u like it like tat?
Re: Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. by youngberry001(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin u like it like tat?
ah swear amma enjoy ya style cheesy
Re: Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. by metroid(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2016
When you get unusual touches from a lady grin
Re: Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. by JoyTracy(f): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

shut up you dis boy, u think i dont know you are a boy? I can tell a boy posing to be a woman on social media when i see one. Because

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Are Expected Of Women, How Fair Is It? / Suffering From Domestic Violence / Marriage @ First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.