Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki (50869 Views)

My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media / Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow / Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by FIGARO00: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
I. know some people will ask some kind mumu questions, just watch out...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Clairvoyant(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
good for her
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by AdeniyiA(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
@silverdam, were you about to prostrate for Linda in the second pix?
Abi u dey propose ni?
smiley
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Clairvoyant(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
good for her then... next pls..
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by doskie(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Looking for a job and posting it on the media dont go hand in hand.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Khez: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bro do you if they are done with all interview?abi its department by department?
silverdam:
Yeah! So i finally visited the famous Linda Ikeji Media office in Lekki yesterday. I was invited over for the final interview as a writer/tv presenter/radio host. It was a pleasant experience... The office is well furnished and up to standard, no staff yet as they are still going through recruiting process.

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Donbiggi: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
congrat bro, bt dis ur cone head no bi 4 here o....
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by SweetJoystick(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
cool place, when will seun builded his own office
or he is already has one before?
Bros, na primary school you stop your education?
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by drnelson: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
[size=18pt]my guy tell me the truth...did you catch the smell from her kitty na wizkid tell us about?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Is this lalasticlala sef?

Click like if you think
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by davidizuchukwu(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
:oYou went to an interview with jeans ON??
Huh?
Who does that?
Anyway wish u the best of luck bro
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by bjt(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
tollytexy:
Who photo epp?? Instead of you proposing to Linda
grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by AreaFada2: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lolz. See kweshions. grin cheesy
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by ahamonyeka(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
What of if you enter ambode's naim be say you go put am for punch news paper.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by silverdam(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Khez:
Bro do you if they are done with all interview?abi its department by department?
I think that was the final interview... According to the sms i got. So i don't know
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by MandingoXXX: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please na true say her toto dey smell?
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by silverdam(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
doskie:
Looking for a job and posting it on the media dont go hand in hand.
How? Is it that bad?
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by ComradeDon: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice one... This is equally my field but I don't ve the opportunity for now!!!
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by africanusvu(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Seems 40% of nairaland news these days ar for lindaikeji.20%for big butt ladies.this forum is fast becoming bored.dnt we av any tin good again to write
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by DrRasheed: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
silverdam:
Yeah! So i finally visited the famous Linda Ikeji Media office in Lekki yesterday. I was invited over for the final interview as a writer/tv presenter/radio host. It was a pleasant experience... The office is well furnished and up to standard, no staff yet as they are still going through recruiting process.

U have just foiled your chance of getting the job. pray they dont see this.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by docmoses(m): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
Which kind rubbish tin be dis na? Na which idiot mod delete my comment? I don't like this cc l
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Orikinla(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
tollytexy:
Who photo epp?? Instead of you proposing to Linda
grin
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Orikinla(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
drnelson:
[size=18pt]my guy tell me the truth...did you catch the smell from her kitty na wizkid tell us about?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by vikkeee(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by HurtgenForest: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Seun should grab this girl before i have a time sad I'm telling you, when i finally does, i will marry her within the twinkle of an eye.

Seun is an atheist.

I don't think Linda would want to marry a man that does not believe in God or his existence. embarassed
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by doskie(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
silverdam:
How? Is it that bad?
yes it is. She will start seeing you as a window to through which her privacy and classified information can leak all because you want to achieve nairaland likes and fame. You need to appear coded and mature.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by crestedguy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Zaramdgreat:

Pls visit MFM
fishy down there in wizkid voice undecided kiss kiss
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by doskie(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Seun is an atheist.

I don't think Linda would want to marry a man that does not believe in God or his existence. embarassed

you mind getting banned?
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by AdebolaMich: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Achievement
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
why can't u guys stop that disgusting gist that wizkid said about her privates each time her topic is brought up? why are people so insensitive and gullible? I don't understand why they believed wizkid so easily..

BTW, this op hasn't gotten the job yet and you're already posting on social media... you've forgotten nothing is hidden on social media.. wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
waow,this is good news¡¡see u at d top
Re: Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki by silverdam(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
doskie:
yes it is. She will start seeing you as a window to through which her privacy and classified information can leak all because you want to achieve nairaland likes and fame. You need to appear coded and mature.
Lol! She knows who i am before inviting me for interview. I guess you need to search for Tosin Silverdam to know how slightly popular i am on the internet. I am everywhere... Even featured on her blog countless times.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road / Nigerians With Advanced Degrees But Without Jobs / Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.