Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA (34773 Views)

Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Realist2: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
I am yet to see Buhari got anything right !.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Longman313(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
sometimes it worry the kind of youth we have in this country,imagine someone having 15 million dollors in her account and you still went along to give dat person support while you and your family are staving,is only god dat can help Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Seeker2014: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
So you expect our politicians to suffer recession with us? Think again.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
no evidence. they ranned over there and left us to kept suffered in here. let them continued, payback is soon came on them all.
wtf
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Lukuluku69(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nigeria Political Class. greed is a Creed. All of them from time immemorial.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by One4me: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
After the Reggae, play the Blues!

Watch it here! grin grin

https://youtu.be/eoiQUOkYSTw
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
2019 NO FAR. BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Reference(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
By 2019 everyone will be demystified. That is why idolatry is vain. Only God is holy. That is He means what He says and does what He claims. Others....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Pavarottii(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
pedel:
APC is the same as PDP. Anyone who supports PMB or GEJ on this post will not survive this recession.
How can you support someone with $15 million in bank account when your father has not been paid salary in the last 5 months.

Nigeria deserves the mad politicians ruling them.
No bill gate or dangote that has billions of dollars in their account should come and pay Nigerians abi?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by BIBISKY: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
pls can baba n whoever has chosen to be d spokes person of this family explain to Nigerian d significant benefit if their attendance in that meeting and how their presence will drive foreign investment into Nigeria and help take our country out of its present economic woes. Baba as an ardent supporter of yours I think its more honourable to practice what you preach .
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Pavarottii(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
pedel:

The likes of you are the proof of bad governance we are talking about. That's why you and your future generations will die in that swampy, environmentally degraded community despite the place being oil rich.

You and the other Niger delta Avengers are just pawns in the political chess game that's being played currently in this country.

Let me tell you wether you believe it or not all if you in Niger delta will still vote for an Hausa man in 2019.

Can't you wake up for once and learn that PEJ's wealth doesn't belong to you and your miserable Father's house?

*** Modify***

I just looked at your profile and I am not disappointed with my ascertion that you are a misguided Niger Delta sycophantic flunky.

The notherners/politicians created Boko Haram towards a political agenda and it worked. Now the same set of politicians created Niger Delta Avengers and people like you still can't see that your destiny is just a specimen in the hands of the ruling elites.
Six year of Jonathan in Aso Rock you ND people can not boast of any major changes and you are still wearing that Mgbeke shirt.
Why cry more than d bereaved? Are u from Niger Delta? Wat GEJ did for the ND; no head of state has ever done it. Where u nt there wen the Federal Character Commission said GEJ gave almost 40% of Jobs to Niger Delta states? And gave almost same % to the whole north. So my brother; don't cry more than d bereaved here. And am a beneficiary of that Fed Job today; Nembe LG. Bayelsa state.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
pedel:

By the time you legitimately have $15million in a private account, earmarked for medical expenses only; The whole world should already know what you are doing for living.
Remember this money was in an account not in PEJ's name, the BVNs are not linked with her biometric datas.
Let her come to explain how she legitimately got the money.

If you want to hear word.... this is what you should do: stay away from any post on nairaland where people are making intelligent contributions.

So for JUST $15million the whole world will hear,do you know how many people have that in their different accounts,do you think everyone is a noise maker? It is prople like you that make noise. Btw,who told you she doesn't have investments,businesses that brings income? If you have money,you can spend it anyhow you like because it is your own,she can keep $500million for medical expenses if it pleases her,it is her own.
It is people like you that believes everything you see in the media,BVN indeed.
Intelligence grin grin,honey you have nothing on me when it comes to intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by pedel: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
ebim:

So for JUST $15million the whole world will hear,do you know how many people have that in their different accounts,do you think everyone is a noise maker? It is prople like you that make noise. Btw,who told you she doesn't have investments,businesses that brings income? If you have money,you can spend it anyhow you like because it is your own,she can keep $500million for medical expenses if it pleases her,it is her own.
It is people like you that believes everything you see in the media,BVN indeed.
Intelligence grin grin,honey you have nothing on me when it comes to intelligence.

So she has over 6 billion naira stashed in an account in another person's name and you see nothing wrong or see no need to explain the source of the money and you claim to be intelligent? Do you still pray to God? if you do please ask him to give you wisdom according to James 1:5.

Please forget about party or regional politics, tribal sentiments etc... use common sense please.
Your life could be better than this had the politicians lead the nation right.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by 1by1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mtcheewww. . .
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Reference:
By 2019 everyone will be demystified. That is why idolatry is vain. Only God is holy. That is He means what He says and does what He claims. Others....
Truer words have hardly been spoken
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
pedel:

So she has over 6 billion naira stashed in an account in another person's name and you see nothing wrong or see no need to explain the source of the money and you claim to be intelligent? Do you still pray to God? if you do please ask him to give you wisdom according to James 1:5.

Please forget about party or regional politics, tribal sentiments etc... use common sense please.
Your life could be better than this had the politicians lead the nation right.

We are talking about $15million which you started with,don't look for what to hang on to. No i don't pray and i am not about to start. If you think insults will make you prove your point,it won't, atleast not with me. It seems the average Nigerian can not drive home a point without insults,it won't do you well when speaking with intelligent people.

I really don't care about party or regional politics,tribal sentiments,etc. It doesn't pay in the long run and i have friends everywhere(different party,regional politics,regions,etc) and i always use my common sense.
I have an advice for you,start making something of your life instead of blaming PDP or APC or even people with lots of money because truthfully, they don't care.
Of course it could be better than that(i love my life by the way),no one is disputing that.My problem still stands with what i first pointed out in your comment.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Kdon2: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Crystal70200:

https://www.naij.com/977724-president-buhari-took-family-usa-presidency-finally-explains.html

Abuse of power! What do we expect anyway. Dey lied their way in that dey are poor now they suddenly can afford to globe trot and the wife begin to use 50million naira worth wrist watch! SCAMERs!!! Dem don scam us finish.SMH
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Kdon2: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
kaboninc:
What is really wrong with the President travelling with his family to the event?

Nigerians sef.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

This one well so?? Na question ooo!
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Kdon2: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
lookmangiw:
e don tey wey nigerians don dey enter one chance......this present government is not an exception.......government of lies and propaganda.......only God can help us now

gringrin grin grin grin lafin in japanese!!! Dis na true one chance jare my broda
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Kdon2: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
seguno2:

It only makes you a chanter.

Nooo! Na enchanter na im be d outcome...buhari don enchant nigerians with his charm! We r under his spell already!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Kdon2: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
awayeyebundle:
So Nigeria have turned to families issue now,that Dullard president can go with his wives and children even concubine.....what are the president daughter and wife doing there....in the face of hunger of the masses in Nigeria....continue useless PMB

The man is a scam jare! Events since getting to office has proved that!!!
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Kdon2: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jazzman44:

It is a forum for Govt and policy makers not a vacation spot for your info some govt officials were dinied approvals to the event yet family members are sitted inside the chambers nt just that they went 2 the US.
What policy contribution would they make 2 govt ? Or is every member of the first family now a national policy maker?

The man na dullard na!
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by pedel: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
ebim:

We are talking about $15million which you started with,don't look for what to hang on to. No i don't pray and i am not about to start. If you think insults will make you prove your point,it won't, atleast not with me. It seems the average Nigerian can not drive home a point without insults,it won't do you well when speaking with intelligent people.
I really don't care about party or regional politics,tribal sentiments,etc. It doesn't pay in the long run and i have friends everywhere(different party,regional politics,regions,etc) and i always use my common sense.
I have an advice for you,start making something of your life instead of blaming PDP or APC or even people with lots of money because truthfully, they don't care.
Of course it could be better than that(i love my life by the way),no one is disputing that.My problem still stands with what i first pointed out in your comment.

Mr. Intelligence, how much is $15 million converted to Naira? Remember there is another $5 million naira just confisticated; making $20 million. Thats over 8 Billion naira at the rate of 400 naira to a dollar. What kind of world are you living in?
PEJ has that kind of money stashed in an account and obviously that is not her networth.
Tell me what kind of business or investment was she into as governor's wife and as a president's wife.

Thanks for your advise about me making something of my life. The advise is really not needed.
May be you should look at my posts and comments; I have always tell people to forget about APC and PDP because they are the same.
If you understand what dual citizenship means; I have one. I am not complaining about the bad leadership in this country because I have no where else to go.

Keep supporting corruption and keep complaining about why your country being a failed nation.
I am sure you can swear, with your life, that the money in PEJ's account is a legitimately earned money.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Kdon2: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Crystal70200:

https://www.naij.com/977724-president-buhari-took-family-usa-presidency-finally-explains.html

Na the man wey wan give us change be dis?? This one no get any change give us ooo!
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by bizyromy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
do what i say but don't do wat i do
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Kdon2: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
silastemplar:

Honestly you should be first on that queue for brains. So flight ticket for Aisha Buhari and her 2 daughters is now on the same pedestal as 15 million dollars? na waa for U oh.

Abeg this man go sleep! Where is the change now?? Wetin change?! Abegi
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Kdon2: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
frankgreat:
Please I just want to understand our cry on these issue...is it that they will be extra money spent if buhari and his wife and two daughters enter the same airforce 001 (presidential aircraft) or the flat giving to the president to lodge will not be enough for 4 of them? Or is it the food they can't afford or the transportation that will be take them to and fro to the venue of the summit? So I just want to know the extra expenses we are talking about..

Please are you by chance educated at all??
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
MRSALT:
Well that is their dividend of democracy. They should enjoy the change while it lasts. Afterall there are APC e-rats that are paid to defend their actions.
No be una dey accuse buhari of travelling overseas alone without his wify? Una also talk say dem dey find him wify for Yankee for harluburton scandal, gov fayode follow accuse the woman of choping haliburton bribe moni. Buhari com vex dis time, carry him wify and 2 pikin join, enter amerika. Una still no dey satisfy? Shuuuu! Na Wetin go come satisfy our pipu, for dis obodo naijeria
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Kdon2: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
castiello:
Noted people any united nation event can be attended by the citizen of the invited country for the fact that you don't know your right as a citizen worries me this event is an event a common Nigerien or NGOs civil society in Nigeria to suppose to attend cos issues discussed directly affect us what the family of the president did is called observing since no common citizen is willing to apply and attend as observer always check on their website to attend any proceedings that concern Nigeria and Africa at large you don't need to be a political office holder to be there.

Please I don't want to insult you o but this your defense is so so watery! How many presidents at the event carried his family go united nation summit? Abi na only nigeria sabi observe ni? They are a bunch of low levels. Call a spade a spade, what is wrong is wrong abeg.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
pedel:

Mr. Intelligence, how much is $15 million converted to Naira? Remember there is another $5 million naira just confisticated; making $20 million. Thats over 8 Billion naira at the rate of 400 naira to a dollar. What kind of world are you living in?
PEJ has that kind of money stashed in an account and obviously that is not her networth.
Tell me what kind of business or investment was she into as governor's wife and as a president's wife.

Thanks for your advise about me making something of my life. The advise is really not needed.
May be you should look at my posts and comments; I have always tell people to forget about APC and PDP because they are the same.
If you understand what dual citizenship means; I have one. I am not complaining about the bad leadership in this country because I have no where else to go.

Keep supporting corruption and keep complaining about why your country being a failed nation.
I am sure you can swear, with your life, that the money in PEJ's account is a legitimately earned money.

The same world you are living in just that i see and reason clearly. I can't tell you but you should definetly go find out since someone's money is your problem.

It is good you realised that APC and PDP are the same that is why i didn't comment on it when i first saw your comment.
Lol @dual citizenship, well unfortunately(really don't care) for me i don't have but i can go to any country i want.It is not about dual citizenship is about working and making something of your life instead of always attacking those who are fortunate to have money.

No,i will never support corruption but i will rather make something of myself instead of attacking the rich. You only read the news or watch it and it is mostly twisted to satisfy those with power.
No dear,i can't swear or vouch for anyone but myself.

And thanks for the name "Mr. Intelligence",i really do like it.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
pedel:

The likes of you are the proof of bad governance we are talking about. That's why you and your future generations will die in that swampy, environmentally degraded community despite the place being oil rich.

You and the other Niger delta Avengers are just pawns in the political chess game that's being played currently in this country.

Let me tell you wether you believe it or not all if you in Niger delta will still vote for an Hausa man in 2019.

Can't you wake up for once and learn that PEJ's wealth doesn't belong to you and your miserable Father's house?

*** Modify***

I just looked at your profile and I am not disappointed with my ascertion that you are a misguided Niger Delta sycophantic flunky.

The notherners/politicians created Boko Haram towards a political agenda and it worked. Now the same set of politicians created Niger Delta Avengers and people like you still can't see that your destiny is just a specimen in the hands of the ruling elites.
Six year of Jonathan in Aso Rock you ND people can not boast of any major changes and you are still wearing that Mgbeke shirt.

Epitome of what is referred to, TOTAL FINISHING.
Som ppl possess no iota of what is goin on in this nation. Bro. thanks for the finishing. 15m dollars, dat woman of all ppl. hmmm after d national and internationally disgrace we went thru....
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by minwafor: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Na the same people wey talk say Jona carry him village, concubines and cronies come New York?

Chai Buhari and APC, there's God oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / Nigerians Share Their Experiences With The Agberos In Onitsha / Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.