Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA (34774 Views)

Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by eph12(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Of course they are always going to say it was privately financed. Like anybody believes that nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by INTROVERT(f): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
NIGERIA MONEY NO DEY FINISH ABEG.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by mmsen: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
pedel:
APC is the same as PDP. Anyone who supports PMB or GEJ on this post will not survive this recession.
How can you support someone with $15 million in bank account when your father has not been paid salary in the last 5 months.

Nigeria deserves the mad politicians ruling them.

It's not the same, it's worse. Especially with Buhari at the helm.

They have no idea when it comes to private enterprise and economic growth.

Look at every minister in this administration and tell me which of them is better than their predecessor?

11 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
You want to know what I feel about Buhari and APC,
ANNOYING! The type that makes you dumbfounded.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Story for the gods! We are not fools. How would they finance the trip with their money? Garba should tell that to the birds.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Bom4Real: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
It is not tax payers money indeed,whose money did they travel with?Shame to u Garba Shehu,u keep defending what u know is wrong,I won't blame u its ur job Though

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by seguno2: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
kundam:
Some things are left untold for security reasons..Its better i remain quiet because I am exasperated about the Nigerian economy and her subjects.

Abeg talk jor.
Make you yarn us if you get gist.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by calyto: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Isn't it very interesting how the same people who are shouting that Patient Jonathan's $15m+ be released by EFCC are complaining that Aisha Buhari travelled with her OWN MONEY?

Abi Hanzy Spa(abuja and kaduna) no fit fetch her air ticket?

Asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by davbaba: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
I cant believe this....bubu y na
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by lookmangiw(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
e don tey wey nigerians don dey enter one chance......this present government is not an exception.......government of lies and propaganda.......only God can help us now
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by seguno2: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
DMerciful:
Chanting integrity doesn't make you a man of integrity!

It only makes you a chanter.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by DonXavi(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Was anybody really expecting APC to be better than PDP when they are made of the same crop of people.
We are yet to see more dramas from Buhari and his APC.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Rett0: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
The kids have money to fly whenever they like but the former First Lady can't own hotels....

Tinubu can sponsor Buhari's presidential campaign but PEJ can't have $5mil dollars in her personal account.

Dangote can have enough capital to buy all companies in Nigeria but the PEJ can't own four companies worth $15mil dollars..... Fight corruption totally or keep quiet Mr. Presido

12 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by shammah1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Guy, na Almajiri school you go? undecided I'll volunteer to pay for your secondary tuition fees but kindly go and finish primary school that's if you've started.
Lukmann1:
no evidence. they ranned over there and left us to kept suffered in here. let them continued, payback is soon came on them all.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
They bought tickets to fly in the presidential jet?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
pedel:
APC is the same as PDP. Anyone who supports PMB or GEJ on this post will not survive this recession.
How can you support someone with $15 million in bank account when your father has not been paid salary in the last 5 months.

So what if the person got the money legitimately? The person should be crucified abi?
Pls let us hear word...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Gric: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
DMerciful:
Chanting integrity doesn't make you a man of integrity!
QUOTE! Bless u.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by awayeyebundle: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
So Nigeria have turned to families issue now,that Dullard president can go with his wives and children even concubine.....what are the president daughter and wife doing there....in the face of hunger of the masses in Nigeria....continue useless PMB

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by NovusHomo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
pedel:

A greater percentage of Nigerians have one kind of mental issue or the other. FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Jazzman44: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
kaboninc:
What is really wrong with the President travelling with his family to the event?

Nigerians sef.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

It is a forum for Govt and policy makers not a vacation spot for your info some govt officials were dinied approvals to the event yet family members are sitted inside the chambers nt just that they went 2 the US.
What policy contribution would they make 2 govt ? Or is every member of the first family now a national policy maker?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Rett0: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
calyto:

Isn't it very interesting how the same people who are shouting that Patient Jonathan's $15m+ be released by EFCC are complaining that Aisha Buhari travelled with her OWN MONEY?

Abi Hanzy Spa(abuja and kaduna) no fit fetch her air ticket?

Asking for a friend

It should be the other way...
The same people shouting that PEJ be arrested by EFcc for $15mil are same pple saying that there's nothing wrong with Aisha Buhari travelling with her kids.

The same people shouting that PEJ can't have own money are same people saying Aisha is traveling with her own money.
Our youths need to get a Brain

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by MrGerald(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
what do you expect from the family that has lost hope in the league they found themselves at the moment
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by lielbree: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
It's a lie
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by banio: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
pedel:

The likes of you are the proof of bad governance we are talking about. That's why you and your future generations will die in that swampy, environmentally degraded community despite the place being oil rich.

You and the other Niger delta Avengers are just pawns in the political chess game that's being played currently in this country.

Let me tell you wether you believe it or not all if you in Niger delta will still vote for an Hausa man in 2019.

Can't you wake up for once and learn that PEJ's wealth doesn't belong to you and your miserable Father's house?

*** Modify***

I just looked at your profile and I am not disappointed with my ascertion that you are a misguided Niger Delta sycophantic flunky.

The notherners/politicians created Boko Haram towards a political agenda and it worked. Now the same set of politicians created Niger Delta Avengers and people like you still can't see that your destiny is just a specimen in the hands of the ruling elites.
Six year of Jonathan in Aso Rock you ND people can not boast of any major changes and you are still wearing that Mgbeke shirt.

Life is a cycle.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by bsideboii(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmm....It's a battle between the poor masses and the elites.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
I am personally tired of being Nigerian. At the right time I will denounce my citizenship, I do not mind being citizen of any other organized African country. nothing makes sense anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by teezyValero(m): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Wetin concern me?... I jst finish wack my eba and okra soup naw... Na their time... My own dey close
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by ehissi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
This wan pass kparakpor!! Na family meeting of the Buhari's, US Chapter!! undecided

That woman on the left though!! undecided

She dey look like who dey panic, like say Buhari wan fall from podium!!! lipsrsealed

Lord save our president from evil eyes!!!
undecided
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by josite: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
buhari is truly dull.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by isholex: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
I don't blame d dude's dey ve to cook 4 der bread winner preventing him from sucks catering out der
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
sagio09:
I'm a core buhari supporter bt sumtyms wen dix presidency realeses statement ehhn undecided, dem dey dull walahi. "Private financial money", pls whats d kids job that they have savings to travel to the U. S?

you sef..dey tell you say na the girls money they use pay? couldnt they have been referring to their parents money? undecided
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by pedel: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
ebim:

So what if the person got the money legitimately? The person should be crucified abi?
Pls let us hear word...

By the time you legitimately have $15million in a private account, earmarked for medical expenses only; The whole world should already know what you are doing for living.
Remember this money was in an account not in PEJ's name, the BVNs are not linked with her biometric datas.
Let her come to explain how she legitimately got the money.

If you want to hear word.... this is what you should do: stay away from any post on nairaland where people are making intelligent contributions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.