Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA (34772 Views)

Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by pedel: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
ebim:

The same world you are living in just that i see and reason clearly. I can't tell you but you should definetly go find out since someone's money is your problem.

It is good you realised that APC and PDP are the same that is why i didn't comment on it when i first saw your comment.
Lol @dual citizenship, well unfortunately(really don't care) for me i don't have but i can go to any country i want.It is not about dual citizenship is about working and making something of your life instead of always attacking those who are fortunate to have money.

No,i will never support corruption but i will rather make something of myself instead of attacking the rich. You only read the news or watch it and it is mostly twisted to satisfy those with power.
No dear,i can't swear or vouch for anyone but myself.

And thanks for the name "Mr. Intelligence",i really do like it.
What exactly do you mean by making something of your life?
What can you really make of your life in a country that is corruption choked?
I would like to know what kind of business you are into that is really progressing in spite of all the economic realities in the country.
How many times have you paid for import duty or travel out of the country this year?
You and I don't live in the same world.
Let PEJ tell the court the source of over 8 billion naira she hid under dummy accounts with Skye Bank.
Let Buhari's wife also tell us her business at the UN along with her daughters with the so called 'privately funded' story.
Unless you are into fraud and scams you must agree with all the points I have raised.
Not all your rich people got their money legitimately; that shouldn't be too hard for you to comprehend.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Roadmike(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
chimah3:
[size=15pt]This people dey use Nigerians do holiday!!! angry[/size]

[size=20pt]
#CHANGEBEGINSWITHME

WHILE BUHARI AND HIS FAMILY IS HOLIDAYING AT THE UN

YET THEY CLAIM ITS NOT OUR MONEY AS HOUSEWIFE.

SO WHO SAY PATIENCES MONEY IS NOT HERS ?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by otokx(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Buhari missed it here, pretty shameful sight.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
jayzblogng:
this is what i call grammatical brutality
"Secondary tuition fee" hahahaha! Na Buhari Brother.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by pedel: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Symphony1:

Epitome of what is referred to, TOTAL FINISHING.
Som ppl possess no iota of what is goin on in this nation. Bro. thanks for the finishing. 15m dollars, dat woman of all ppl. hmmm after d national and internationally disgrace we went thru....
Don't mind him. They just can't see what is in front of their noses. The woman stashed $15 million in dummy accounts with Skye Bank and another $5 million in her own name.
That is over 8billion naira at the rate of 400 naira to a dollar.
If someone has over 8billion naira in a bank; not as the total assets, is it too much if people know how she came about that kind of money?
The brain washing going on in niger delta is worse than that of The north East that created Book Haram.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
pedel:

Don't mind him. They just can't see what is in front of their noses. The woman stashed $15 million in dummy accounts with Skye Bank and another $5 million in her own name.
That is over 8billion naira at the rate of 400 naira to a dollar.
If someone has over 8billion naira in a bank; not as the total assets, is it too much if people know how she came about that kind of money?
The brain washing going on in niger delta is worse than that of The north East that created Book Haram.

Hmmmm! 8 billion naira, bros just hault ryt there, I no wan freeze again. I tot I hv heard it all.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by bashydemy1: 1:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Ekugbeh:
she shuld pay ur father with her 15million dollars because he's her personal driver ryt?

Shut up Mr man, You and your family are living in penury, Shouting and crying of hunger why your Pay mistress stocked $15million in an account for Medical..
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by InvertedHammer: 4:41am On Sep 23, 2016
/
Only morons fight over PDP and APC issues.

PDP is APC and APC is PDP.

But idle brains will like to believe otherwise which is why I support the current hardship. Perhaps, it could be the only cure to political stupidi.ty.

\
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2016
pedel:

What exactly do you mean by making something of your life?
What can you really make of your life in a country that is corruption choked?
I would like to know what kind of business you are into that is really progressing in spite of all the economic realities in the country.
How many times have you paid for import duty or travel out of the country this year?
You and I don't live in the same world.
Let PEJ tell the court the source of over 8 billion naira she hid under dummy accounts with Skye Bank.
Let Buhari's wife also tell us her business at the UN along with her daughters with the so called 'privately funded' story.
Unless you are into fraud and scams you must agree with all the points I have raised.
Not all your rich people got their money legitimately; that shouldn't be too hard for you to comprehend.

So it means you do nothing,you just stay and keep blaming the government for everything. Yes,there is corruption in the country, that doesn't mean you should keep blaming the government for all your problems. As for what i do, it is certainly not your business ,the most important thing is that i don't sit on my ass and blame the government or the rich for my problems because like it or not there are people making legitimate money even in this hard times.

As for buhari and goodluck's family spending Nigeria's money unnecessarily,that is their business as i didn't start THIS because of them my problem is with this statement

How can you support someone with $15 million in bank account when your father has not been paid salary in the last 5 months.
and will always be.
People with that amount or more is not the cause of somebody father's problems, especially when the person got it legitimately.

Ofcourse not all rich people did,it is everywhere, all over the world, that i know.
Next time when writing,write clearly so that "those" who got their money legitimately will be left out of your analysis.
And NO,i am not into scams and frauds and i still don't agree with all your points.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by pedel: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2016
ebim:

So it means you do nothing,you just stay and keep blaming the government for everything. Yes,there is corruption in the country, that doesn't mean you should keep blaming the government for all your problems. As for what i do, it is certainly not your business ,the most important thing is that i don't sit on my ass and blame the government or the rich for my problems because like it or not there are people making legitimate money even in this hard times.

As for buhari and goodluck's family spending Nigeria's money unnecessarily,that is their business as i didn't start THIS because of them my problem is with this statement

How can you support someone with $15 million in bank account when your father has not been paid salary in the last 5 months.
and will always be.
People with that amount or more is not the cause of somebody father's problems, especially when the person got it legitimately.

Ofcourse not all rich people did,it is everywhere, all over the world, that i know.
Next time when writing,write clearly so that "those" who got their money legitimately will be left out of your analysis.
And NO,i am not into scams and frauds and i still don't agree with all your points.

You are trying very hard to make sense but you are not.

Corrupt politicians can't be stashing stolen billions in the bank when civil servants are being owed salary. I am sure you know exactly what I meant by my statement you are just trying to remain the usual confusionist and defender of everything corrupt.

Let your PEJ go to defend herself in the court and explain where she got over 8 billion naira ($20million)

You sound smart but very juvenile. You are likely to be in your late twenties.
Very soon you will understand why enlightened elderly people are crying about corruption.

I am very sure you have never stepped out of Nigeria and you lied that you can travel to anywhere you want; I doubt if you even have a passport.

Keep "making something of your life" and don't bother quote me again. Thanks.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by pedel: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2016
ebim:

and will always be.

Don't give up on your dreams.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Bimpe29: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2016
Abegy Mallam Shehu don't spoon feed us with lies, show us the proof or we don't believe you.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
pedel:

You are trying very hard to make sense but you are not.

Corrupt politicians can't be stashing stolen billions in the bank when civil servants are being owed salary. I am sure you know exactly what I meant by my statement you are just trying to remain the usual confusionist and defender of everything corrupt.

Let your PEJ go to defend herself in the court and explain where she got over 8 billion naira ($20million)

You sound smart but very juvenile. You are likely to be in your late twenties.
Very soon you will understand why enlightened elderly people are crying about corruption.

I am very sure you have never stepped out of Nigeria and you lied that you can travel to anywhere you want; I doubt if you even have a passport.

Keep "making something of your life" and don't bother quote me again. Thanks.

I am actually making sense and you are beating around the bush. Yes they stash money away and civil servants are not yet paid which is a sad thing but that is not why i started this like i have been saying. She is not my PEJ, because i don't care about her.
You are so wrong about my age,but then again there are lots younger people who are very smart.
There are also enlightened younger people,it has nothing to do with age. Lol,about travelling out grin grin...Ok,you are right i haven't, i stay in a small village. I don't even have voters card talk more of passport(that is only for big men, enlightened older people and non-juveniles) but my point still stands, legitimate rich people are not the cause of someone father's lack of monthly pay. And not everything you see in the media is true.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
pedel:

Don't give up on your dreams.

Thank you,i won't
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by TijaniAbu: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
calyto:

Isn't it very interesting how the same people who are shouting that Patient Jonathan's $15m+ be released by EFCC are complaining that Aisha Buhari travelled with her OWN MONEY?

Abi Hanzy Spa(abuja and kaduna) no fit fetch her air ticket?

Asking for a friend

Buhari is a sick and stupid liar if he wants Nigerians to believe that the dirty Hanzy Spa (abi saloon) of 500 naira wash and set and plait paid for Aisha and her dullardeen bunch of scroungers and makeup painters paid for their trip to USA. Buhari is a lying hypocrite. Why does the daughter in blue look so angry? Abi UN refused to give them donations gifts and gratuities? Fantastically corrupt Buhari family.
Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by TijaniAbu: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
EBK2:

I thought they said they didn't have money before the president assumed office, so where is the money for all these private expenses coming from if not from public purse.
The only breadwinner in the household is the President- Wife and kids don't work. And I don't think the president's salary can fund all these so called private visits in which case, if these expenses are covered from sources other that the President's take home pay, it means there are money laundering implications in the the sources of funds Mrs Buhari and kids spend on these jamborees.
The truth will come out at the end of this administration. Nigerians are patient and smart people and will find out the whole truth one day. Lies don't last forever, but the truth does!

Aisha and her daughters will go to jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope / Petrol Would Sell N99.38 Per Litre Without Subsidy – PPPRA (may 2, 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.