Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,510 members, 7,865,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Urgent Help Needed !!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Help Needed !!!!!! (347 Views)

Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) / URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed !!!!!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
am sure this thread being created by me is not the first of its kind but I just have to create mine to seek the expertise suggestion on what to do about d rapid growth of pimples all over my face,
couples of years back, I started having this tiny pores on my face, though am not so concern about it cos people kip telling me , itz jeez a sign of maturity . fast forward to 2016, its kip cumin and go after some times but this time Around, its has turn my face to it abode, I really hate pimples but here I am don't even know what to do, have tried different medication, cleanser , still d same thing, please is there any suggestion on d type of food to eat and those that I have to stop eating and also suggestion on any cream to use to clear it off my face will b wecum
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!!!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin

Acne is a nightmare...

So many factors causing hideous acne growing all over our body especially on the face area ...if ur in adolescence stage (13-19) this the transitional stage..this cud be one factor..

If ur acne is severe, plz do visit any professional dermatologist.. They can help u . grin
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!!!!! by oluspicy: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sorry bro for your predicaments.

Kindly let me contribute the little ideas I have about this...

Acne or pimples is what had experienced in my teenage days. Besides, its bound to occur, but now it has gone.
Solutions:

1. Ensure that you reduce the intake of fatty foods or cholesterol.

2. Never use your bathing sponge to wash your face when bathing, cos with this your are openings the skin pores to open for the spread of acne or pimples. Instead of sponge, use soap to rub your face.

3. And also don't use d hand used In pressing pimples to get in contact with other parts of your face, cos this gives room for the pimples to spread.

4. Lastly, visit a pharmacy and ask for good blood purifier ( in my case, I used SuperB Blood Purifier, I don't know if it still exist)

Am sure that if you followed these simple steps, you will not experience acne or pimples again.

Awaits your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed !!!!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Op when last did you have sex?

Okay the truth of the mata be say if you nor dey fcck, the sperm go gather for your body so sotey e go dey form big big pimples for your face.

So try and release some sperm from your body..

Thank me later cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Daughter Marry Into A Family That Has A "Gay" Child? / 5 Ways To Keep Work Stress Out Of Your Relationship / Brand New Dating app launching in Nigeria... Give your views!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.