Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since (4541 Views)

"He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / My Busty Stepmother Raised Her Pant Up And Asked Me To Suck It / Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
When I was quite little, my big boob.ed aunt(not by blood tho) came to stay with us. One fateful night, she didn't know I was in my room and walked in stark Unclad to pick up a spare towel. As soon as I saw her, my "Sergeant" rose uncontrollably even as a small boy. Till she left, I kept thinking about it.

Even up till now

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by greatnaija01: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Budweiser:
When I was quite little, my big boob.ed aunt(not by blood tho) came to stay with us. One fateful night, she didn't know I was in my room and walked in stark Unclad to pick up a spare towel. As soon as I saw her, my "Sergeant" rose uncontrollably even as a small boy. Till she left, I kept thinking about it.

Ever since that day, I've dreamt of fuc.king her big ass and squeezing her boob.ies

Mehn her boob.ies are to die for. Big, round and fair in complexion

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO GOD OOOOOO....diaris God oooo...chai...abeg

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Edwinmason(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
To whom brain is given,sense is expected

7 Likes

Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Edwinmason:
To whom brain is given,sense is expected

To whom 5mb is given, nothing is expected. Sharrap and gerrarahia

12 Likes

Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
greatnaija01:

Locate her and fu.k her well...abeg no time for dulling

Bro please be sensible

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by orble: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
OK God have mercy
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
if she's a Yoruba woman and she's married don't even think of kpanshing her cos of magun grin

Magun -- na juju wey dem dey use punish adulterers
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Neimar: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
use her pix for self service grin
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by greatnaija01: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Budweiser:

Bro please be sensible

HOW DARE U QUOTE ME WRONGLY.... SEE INCEST IS A SIN... WHAT IF U DIE WHILE DOING IT.... DO YOU EVEN THINK OF HOW MANY YEARS MONTHS OR WEEKS YOU HAVE LEFT IN THIS WORLD? WHAT IF SHE CURSES YOU.... IF YOU LIKE QUOTE ME WRONGLY AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR ACCOUNT N THREAD
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Laveda(f): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
So we should do what now? Goan _fuck her nau.

undecided Iranu

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
greatnaija01:

HOW DARE U QUOTE ME WRONGLY.... SEE INCEST IS A SIN... WHAT IF U DIE WHILE DOING IT.... DO YOU EVEN THINK OF HOW MANY YEARS MONTHS OR WEEKS YOU HAVE LEFT IN THIS WORLD? WHAT IF SHE CURSES YOU.... IF YOU LIKE QUOTE ME WRONGLY AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR ACCOUNT N THREAD

Lol how would she know. I've kept it bottled up ever since. Moreover we aren't related but you know naija and respect, every lady wey senior you is an aunt
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Laveda:
So we should do what now? Goan _fuck her nau.

undecided Iranu

Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Julietcutie(f): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
undecided you need Jesus... since you want to have sex with her your free nl don't have any advice for you
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Julietcutie:
undecided you need Jesus... since you want to have sex with her your free nl don't have any advice for you

Did I mention sex

Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by blayde(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Budweiser:

Even up till now

guy she go don old na? For where young fresh blood dey? Except u have a thing for MILFS sha.
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Thukzee01(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Op, just let your conscience be known to her and u would be free.
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by tee59(f): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
If d amount of years u av used to tnk abt her unclothedness was judiciary used by u to beta ur life, may be u would hav bn counting millions by now. But sorry is ur case.
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Edwinmason(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Budweiser:

common sense they say is not common....you just prove it
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dude go get laid
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
tee59:
If d amount of years u av used to tnk abt her unclothedness was judiciary used by u to beta ur life, may be u would hav bn counting millions by now. But sorry is ur case.

And you that has been making good use of your life.. . What have you achieved?? Senseless fool
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Fidelismaria: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
shocked

u mean u avent goten over a piece of ass since childhood?

ur case no be ere oooo
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by HMZi: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Chisos!..see as u make me remember something!!..chai maureen.
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by RabbaRabbi: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Laveda:
undecided Iranu
abachaaa gringringrin
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2016
Ok oo
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by FunkyMetahuman: 12:30am On Sep 23, 2016

TKO

Hahahaah

Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Paseus(m): 12:35am On Sep 23, 2016

Even up till now
the unclad pic or....
Re: I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since by Lovexme(m): 5:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Please guys, help a fellow Nairalander win this by liking. It ends by 7am today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKq2WrBjk9H/

(1) (Reply)

Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit / When Ghana Jollof Meets Naija Jollof (photos) / Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.