Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish (59052 Views)

Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today / DSTV Subscription Fee To Increase From 1st May, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Ezedon(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
this is not the CHANGE we need, all we need is Pay As You Use

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by miqos02(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
good
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Abbeyme: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is not new.

Sorry to DsTV.

This feature has been on StarTimes since since.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Chuknovski(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pay per view is still the best

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Jafar1: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Startimes is more economical, atleast u can watch some good channels and live sports

MYTV IS SHIT
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by AuroraB(f): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Can they lobby PHCN to give peeps light
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Joettti: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Seconded or some sort of all sports boquet who africa magic help?

Gimme sports n music and i'm good.

Pricing @ 3k won't be bad

I concur!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by miqos02(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
naso dem dey call errybody
soberdrunk:
...............meanwhile multichoice if una like make una give "Beyonce" my number to call me, i nor go still renew my subscription angry angry. This new scam way una go give one girl with sweet voice phone to call person to renew cannot work on me! angry angry angry
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Kposkila: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
con3man:
Wow

But this is not directly what I thought it was...

“Between 7 to 14 days, for 2 times yearly”

This is ridden with ulterior condition.

Mtcheeeewww

Urinates on my DSTV explorer grin
My dear imagine dat, the thing no come from their heart, the money wen dem dey rake no allow dem!
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by CircleOfWilis: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Yeye
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
The only good thing here is the free toll lines and football match view for lower bouquet!

2 weeks, twice in a whole year for account suspension, still amounts to nothing.

All we want is; pay as you watch. Just like telecommunication companies, phcn pre paid etc

#Payasyouwatch
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by eyekaynoble: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
14 days in two times in a yearly? that was no improvement at all. it was better they increased it to 10 times a yearly because and times we didn't has light for a days.
Bro, pls re-write ur comments in yoruba. No offense

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by eyekaynoble: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
14 days in two times in a yearly? that was no improvement at all. it was better they increased it to 10 times a yearly because and times we didn't has light for a days.
Bro Lukmann, pls re-write ur comments in yoruba. No offense
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Legend87(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
Your name should have been ''LookMan'' so u can ''Luk'' @ ur english very well.

Pls, enroll quickly. It's not too late.tongue

#Na_joke i dey ooocheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by IVORY2009(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
RecessionBad shocked
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by holluphemydavid(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pls d OP shud change d headline, dats isn't wot I expected
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by flexs(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
who dstv help, still dey rock my metro digital cable i watch epl matches even get mojo channel join wwe channel i have them all.just for 3500 a month.abeg dstv go sleep.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by sincerlyyo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
Rubbish,
48 hours notice?
mtchew
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by faaz24: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
The call centre numbers are not toll free, I just call the one for airtel and my N9 was deducted.
Don't trust this south africans

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by ceejay80s(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ekeeyhandsome:
Who Dstv eep..

Team NTA# joor..

team channel 7
channel 8
cableTel
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Victorakats(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is very stupid!!!
Anyways it's for those who still subscribe to their services.
They should make it pay as you view! That is what is obtainable in South Africa!
Nigeria and Nigerians shouldn't accept rubbish in the name of services.
When your TV is switched off, your subscription should be suspended! Pay per view or bundle your rubbish out of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by duerap: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is not what we are asking for. It either pay as used or nothing else. No middle grounds!

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by olaolulazio(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
soberdrunk:
...............meanwhile multichoice if una like make una give "Beyonce" my number to call me, i nor go still renew my subscription angry angry. This new scam way una go give one girl with sweet voice phone to call person to renew cannot work on me! angry angry angry
Abeg no kill me,with laughter... All my belle dey pain me
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by phemsie(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=Lukmann1 post=49581388] 14 days in two times in a yearly? that was no improvement at all. it was better they increased it to 10 times a yearly because and times we didn't has light for a days. [/quote

must u advertise ur level of ignorance and grammatical blunders
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by directonpc(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
balancediet:
Transaction with DSTV requires maximum wisdom. They're brain storming daily on how to defraud people. I have settled for Gotv for sometime and my family's cool with it. The subscription should be pay-as-you-use then they'll deserve an applaud.
GoTV is DsTV
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by olaolulazio(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Scam
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Saicology212: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
con3man:
Wow

But this is not directly what I thought it was...

“Between 7 to 14 days, for 2 times yearly”

This is ridden with ulterior condition.

Mtcheeeewww

Urinates on my DSTV explorer grin

And if the Explora come electrocute you Nko? Think man, think. Use your brain.... cool cool cool cool grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Lukmann1: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
phemsie:
you can hang yourself, i cared less.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by gretblue: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
eyekaynoble:
Bro, pls re-write ur comments in yoruba. No offense
Lol. The guy grammar needs urgent surgery.one would not know if he's for real or he's here to relax his nerves.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Tosssin(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
thank God i am with a bullet proof

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Ykman(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
MadCow1:
Nice..

Now lets wait for the Wailers to arrive and tell us how DSTV is responsible for the recession because of high prescription.. cool

Subscription you meant?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) / How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) / AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.